30 day shred

Options

Replies

• rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Need advice..

Someone told me that I should mix up the levels.. Do level one then next day level 2 next day level 3 and keep changing them. Said that way same muscles are not being used Daily and won't get bored,,, they said for the higher level that you can do the easier exercise with one of the girls..

What do you all think?

My understanding is you do 10 days Level 1, 10 days Level 2, then 10 days Level 3.

You may be in better shape than I am... all I know is Level 1 is kicking my butt, I plan on doing the full 10 days on it before I go Level 2. As it is, I have to modify a few things on Level 1... I HOPE by the end of 10 days I can do it with no modifications!! :tongue:
  • rondaj05
    Options
    I really need someone to call me every morning and get me moving....lol. 870-224-4908.

Is that a cell phone?? I'll text you daily!! Where are you? (time zone) I work out in the evenings, it just seems to work better for me lately. I used to work out in the mornings but lately I just don't want to get out of bed earlier. Maybe that will change when it warms up a little...
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Tara: I'm not doing the 30 day shred. I do the Last Chance Workout and its program instead. BUT if that is a cell phone I can send texts. I'd need a timezone so I am not sending you a text when it is like 3 AM for you, unless you're wanting to work out at 3 AM. :wink: I can also send you messages on here on a regular basis if you'd prefer. I am willing to do what I can to support you and help you on your journey.
  • jennhill310
    Options
    I;m doing to Ripped in 30 which I've been told that its about the same as 30 Day shred. I'm on week 2 day 2, I have however been doing different workouts by Jillian on YouTube I wanted something longer than 20 mins. If I can gone I'd love to
  • rondaj05
    Options
    I;m doing to Ripped in 30 which I've been told that its about the same as 30 Day shred. I'm on week 2 day 2, I have however been doing different workouts by Jillian on YouTube I wanted something longer than 20 mins. If I can gone I'd love to

Of course! Lynetta and I just started Level 1 this week, today was Day 3.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    feeling the burn , but loving it
  • rondaj05
    Options
    feeling the burn , but loving it

I know! I was so sore, it was really hard to get through it last night but I made myself do it. I'm really glad I did, I"m not as sore this morning as I was yesterday morning.
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Need advice..

Someone told me that I should mix up the levels.. Do level one then next day level 2 next day level 3 and keep changing them. Said that way same muscles are not being used Daily and won't get bored,,, they said for the higher level that you can do the easier exercise with one of the girls..

What do you all think?

My understanding is you do 10 days Level 1, 10 days Level 2, then 10 days Level 3.

You may be in better shape than I am... all I know is Level 1 is kicking my butt, I plan on doing the full 10 days on it before I go Level 2. As it is, I have to modify a few things on Level 1... I HOPE by the end of 10 days I can do it with no modifications!! :tongue:

Thanks, no I'm not in good shape at all, level one kicks my butt. So I think I will take your advice and do 10 days, I think that is a great idea. I restarts yesterday with it. I skipped a few days "life got in the way". So it's starting over for me. And this time nothing can get in the way. I have to manage my time wisely..

Have a good day..
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Need advice..

What do you all think?

Thanks, no I'm not in good shape at all, level one kicks my butt. So I think I will take your advice and do 10 days, I think that is a great idea. I restarts yesterday with it. I skipped a few days "life got in the way". So it's starting over for me. And this time nothing can get in the way. I have to manage my time wisely..

Have a good day..

Thanks! You too!
  • jennhill310
    Options
    Need advice..

What do you all think?

Have a good day..

When I first started on level one I had to modify most of the moves, now that I'm on level two I can feel myself getting stronger and don't need to modify many of the moves anymore. Sometimes I still do if I'm tired.
  • taramcfarlan
    taramcfarlan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hmmmm.. let me look and i will get back to you

I think I found it....lol. thanks though!!!
  • taramcfarlan
    Options
    I really need someone to call me every morning and get me moving....lol. 870-224-4908.

Is that a cell phone?? I'll text you daily!! Where are you? (time zone) I work out in the evenings, it just seems to work better for me lately. I used to work out in the mornings but lately I just don't want to get out of bed earlier. Maybe that will change when it warms up a little...

Hey Ronda! That's actually a landline, but you can text this number: 501-444-2538. I wouldn't mind to start working out in the evenings too, but right now, my routine is mornings after kids get on bus. :)
  • taramcfarlan
    Options
    Tara: I'm not doing the 30 day shred. I do the Last Chance Workout and its program instead. BUT if that is a cell phone I can send texts. I'd need a timezone so I am not sending you a text when it is like 3 AM for you, unless you're wanting to work out at 3 AM. :wink: I can also send you messages on here on a regular basis if you'd prefer. I am willing to do what I can to support you and help you on your journey.

Is it Lily? Thanks so much, I appreciate that! I'm in Central timezone. It's 10:25 pm here now. That number I gave is my landline, but you can text my google voice, and I get an email: 501-444-2538. I thank you for the support! I will try to do the same for you!
  • taramcfarlan
    Options
    By the way, what is the Last Chance Program???
  • taramcfarlan
    Options
    I was pleasantly surprised to find Jillian workouts on youtube, worked out to one the other day. :)
  • taramcfarlan
    Options
    Can ya'll look at my food diary for today? I had a big breakfast, but I'm proud of myself that I stayed under cals!!!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Can ya'll look at my food diary for today? I had a big breakfast, but I'm proud of myself that I stayed under cals!!!

Yours is similar to mine, I eat more earlier in the day and lighten up towards evening.. most days anyway!
  • KNK1988
    KNK1988 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So Happy I found you all! I just started 30DS today was day three! OMG my legs! My legs! I took measurements before I started but no pictures. I am really hoping to tone up my arms and legs ( I kind of have the cankle thing going) I wanted to take a rest day today but when I woke up I felt a lot better than yesterday and started to keep going.

I have a feeling if I take a day off it will be a slippery slope, I might do a day off after level 1 in 7 more days and then a day off between level 2 and 3 if I make it that far!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    1 week of level 1.. yess!

im down 3.4 pounds
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm on day 3 level 1 of 30ds today I incorporated ri30 feels good day two I added Zumba day 1 insanity fast an furious I am sticking to 20-30 minute workouts because I have a little one who is spoiled want to be around mommy all the time lol