30 day shred

Options

Replies

• rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm on day 3 level 1 of 30ds today I incorporated ri30 feels good day two I added Zumba day 1 insanity fast an furious I am sticking to 20-30 minute workouts because I have a little one who is spoiled want to be around mommy all the time lol

Holy WOW!! No way I could do all that at the same time! My hat's off to YOU!! :flowerforyou:
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    By the way, what is the Last Chance Program???

It is the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout DVD. The program is broken down into a six week program. I'm on level 1. Intense cardio for three days and intense toning for three days. It alternates on the first level. As you move up the program gets longer. I've almost finished week two.

Sorry for the delay in response I kind of got wrapped up in my head there for a few days.
  • KNK1988
    KNK1988 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of 30DS! I feel great! Things are getting easier on the DVD. Still can't do regular pushups or the girly ones the whole time. also the side lunges are deadly still, can only do half with weights. Anyone else have a hard time with the push ups or side lunge?
  • rondaj05
    Options
    Day 4 of 30DS! I feel great! Things are getting easier on the DVD. Still can't do regular pushups or the girly ones the whole time. also the side lunges are deadly still, can only do half with weights. Anyone else have a hard time with the push ups or side lunge?

I have a hard time with the push ups and the bicycle abs! The side lunges I can do but my thighs were REALLY sore by the time I hit Day 3. Day 4 felt much better.
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i cant do push ups. because my ra,. i usually do triceps during that time. take a weight and push back with it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaoqsZmvi28

modify.. if something doesn't work.. find something that will.. as long as your moving your body. you will see results.. just find something that works the same type of muscle.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm on day 3 level 1 of 30ds today I incorporated ri30 feels good day two I added Zumba day 1 insanity fast an furious I am sticking to 20-30 minute workouts because I have a little one who is spoiled want to be around mommy all the time lol

Holy WOW!! No way I could do all that at the same time! My hat's off to YOU!! :flowerforyou:

I do 30 DS in the morning and add a second workout in the afternoon have I split it an keep it under 40 minutes lol that's all my LO gives haha today I did 30ds level 1 day 4 and 30 minutes of Zumba I might up my 3lb weights to 5 on some of the moves
  • rondaj05
    Options
    I've been using 5 lb weights the whole time, probably part of why I've been so sore. I gave my 3 lb weights to my daughter and forgot about them until I spotted them in her room last week when we were painting her closet doors! I've made it this far... just gonna stick with it now. I did Level 1 Day 5 today.
  • KNK1988
    KNK1988 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just did day 5 as well with 3lbs weights! Props to you for sticking with the 5lbs!

What is level 2? Does it work out different parts of your body? Or mostly the same stuff just different moves? Also is it really harder than level 1 or just different so it seems harder since your body isnt use to those moves?
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just jumping in...trying to find a group that is motivating and doing the same type of workouts. I just started this morning. Tried to do 30DS before but never got into the second level. I will do 10'days at each level. 3 lb weights...made it thru ok today but I'm starting to feel sick :-( I'm planning on getting up early to exercise anyway!
  • rondaj05
    Options
    I just did day 5 as well with 3lbs weights! Props to you for sticking with the 5lbs!

What is level 2? Does it work out different parts of your body? Or mostly the same stuff just different moves? Also is it really harder than level 1 or just different so it seems harder since your body isnt use to those moves?

I don't know! I haven't looked at it yet, I'm using the video on youtube and the way I read it, you do 10 days Level 1 then move on to Level 2. Level 1 is free on youtube, but I'm getting popups that I can rent Level 2 for .99, not sure if that's per day or not. Level 1 is getting easier but still a challenge, I'm going to hold off on Level 2 and finish my 10 days on Level 1! :blushing:
  • taramcfarlan
    taramcfarlan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Can ya'll look at my food diary for today? I had a big breakfast, but I'm proud of myself that I stayed under cals!!!

Yours is similar to mine, I eat more earlier in the day and lighten up towards evening.. most days anyway!

Yeah!! I've always heard that you should eat a BIG breakfast, a moderate lunch and go lighter at dinner. Sometimes I let myself go with a big dinner, but I'm trying to discipline myself!! lol
  • taramcfarlan
    Options
    1 week of level 1.. yess!

im down 3.4 pounds

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! proud of you!!!!
  • taramcfarlan
    Options
    By the way, what is the Last Chance Program???

It is the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout DVD. The program is broken down into a six week program. I'm on level 1. Intense cardio for three days and intense toning for three days. It alternates on the first level. As you move up the program gets longer. I've almost finished week two.

Sorry for the delay in response I kind of got wrapped up in my head there for a few days.

Lily,
    Hey!! thanks for responding!! It's okay if it's delayed, I'm always late myself....lol. Wow!!! That sounds awesome!!! You know, I'm actually in the Biggest Loser contest with my church right now. I don't see myself winning though, I need more motivation!!! I will have to see if I can find that DVD!!
  • DJ478
    Options
    I'm sore today I used 3lb weights on side lunges which I still can't do the whole routine always leave 1/2 out lol and I upped to 5lb weights for chest flies hopefully I can do my second workout lol I'm only on day 5 too I did gain a lb but I know it's mostly inches with jm 30ds
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    great job! modify to what you can do! keep going!
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete.

It wasn't that bad....AND I got my boyfriend:heart: to do it with me. His exact words "It's effective" as he's panting and sweating. He didn't even have weights because I only have 1 set (borrowing from my mom). :laugh:
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Josalinn: That's great! I plan on moving onto it after I finish with the "Last Chance Workout." I'm on Week 3 of six with it. It really kicks me hard.
  • Josalinn
    Options
    Ug day 2 complete. I didn't get to do it this morning so I did it after the super bowl party I went to, and I'm not really looking forward to getting up and doing it again in about 8 hours....oh well. Will not miss a day!
  • Josalinn
    Options
    Day 4 was a toughie. I shoveled snow yesterday and my arms felt like water this morning. Add the multiple cats snuggled up with me in bed, and who wouldn't want to stay under the covers? (obvious exception of cat allergies!)

At work now....would still rather be in bed, especially with this week's forecast....:sad:
  • DJ478
    Options
    today was day 10 for me here are my results

117citc.jpg

snyo9f.jpg

SW:165.5 lbs CW: 165.0
    Waist Day 1: 38 in Today: 37inches
    Biceps:11.5 Today:11.3 in
    Hips:38.2 Today: 38 in