Purple Team

Options
1235»

Replies

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not good abou weightloss these days, but i' m good on measurements! This is thanks to jilian michaels' s no more troyble zones! I hope you all hade a wonderful day
    Best of luck everyone

Congrats on your inches lost. It all is a means to a healthy life
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    today I need to catch up some wonderful daily challenges that I did not do as DAILY challenges lol. There were no challenges for 01-30 and 01-31?
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    today I need to catch up some wonderful daily challenges that I did not do as DAILY challenges lol. There were no challenges for 01-30 and 01-31?

Good morning,, I'm going to post them for 1-30 and 1-31 I did mine but didn't get on to post.

Hope you had a good week..
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    Hope you're having a nice we. I'm going to prepare some stuffs for my pupils, but wanted to say hello before. :D
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Hi there, how are things going everyone? I'm struggling. I have some amazing days, but some not so amazing (euphemism power...)
    How do you stay focused, what does inspire you everyday? Tks!
  • Carlab2014
    Options
    Hi there, how are things going everyone? I'm struggling. I have some amazing days, but some not so amazing (euphemism power...)
    How do you stay focused, what does inspire you everyday? Tks!

Hi sandy! I have had my good n bad days as well. But what keeps me motivated is for the first time in my life since I'm actually conscious about my diet n exercise , I feel a difference in the way I function mentally physically n emotionally(female speaking) lol During the days when I eat healthy I notice a boost w my memory like I retain information much quicker I feel more active and upbeat. And I noticed during my bad days when I eat even one unhealthy meal high in fats n sugar, I immediately feel the difference: sluggish sleepy n cranky! So I guess my advice is to strive for optimal health. Diet and exercise reaps great benefits besides vanity. :)
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Hi sandy! I have had my good n bad days as well. But what keeps me motivated is for the first time in my life since I'm actually conscious about my diet n exercise , I feel a difference in the way I function mentally physically n emotionally(female speaking) lol During the days when I eat healthy I notice a boost w my memory like I retain information much quicker I feel more active and upbeat. And I noticed during my bad days when I eat even one unhealthy meal high in fats n sugar, I immediately feel the difference: sluggish sleepy n cranky! So I guess my advice is to strive for optimal health. Diet and exercise reaps great benefits besides vanity. :)
    [/quote]

Hi! tks for your answer. I did feel weighloss as being beneficial for other things in my life, but not as precisely as you do. I guess I'm going to focus on the specific things you experienced, maybe it'll help me to be aware of them! :)
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great valentines.. Mine was ok. Just shoveled snow and cleaned. Hey at least it was exercise. LOL?

I'm thinking about joining a gym. Haven't decided yet. I wish it wasn't so expensive to join, I think I do better if I was committed to something. What do you all think, gym or no gym.

Have a good day everyone.
  • jeskuhsmeekers
    jeskuhsmeekers Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great valentines.. Mine was ok. Just shoveled snow and cleaned. Hey at least it was exercise. LOL?

I'm thinking about joining a gym. Haven't decided yet. I wish it wasn't so expensive to join, I think I do better if I was committed to something. What do you all think, gym or no gym.

Have a good day everyone.
    i think gyms are way over priced and not really worth it unless you know youre going to go alot.. but i exercise outside and i live in ca where it never snows and almost never goes below 40 or above 95 so since you live where it snows it might be a good idea for you.. sorry this isn't very helpful!!!
  • Sandylovesm
    Options
    Maybe you can give it a try for one month or something? As it's difficult for you to exercise outdoors, it may be a good motivation to have everything in a quite warm place.
  • zoetewijn
    Options
    Thanks! Did some research and found one I can join for 21.75 a month so I am going to give it a try for 4 months and see how I do, they also have trainers to help and u get one free for the first month I think. so I will take advange of that while I can. I have to wait until hubby fixes his truck this week, down to one vechile until then. Unless I can go inbetween him needing my car. The reason I decided to do the gym... went to a legion yesterday and prayed to my mom that I wanted to join a gym but didn't want to take the money to do it, so I asked her to watch over me and I put $5.00 in a machine and won $150.00 so that was my answer to go to the gym. As I said when I started my journey this January I was doing it with my mom watching down on me. So I took it as a sign that I should join.