February 2014 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,243 Member
    Options
    OK, put me in for 350. February is short but I'm going to push myself.

@Lovemyalex & DCMAT - You guys are an inspiration. I'm going to bike faster and see if I can improve my average miles per day. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Count me in again! I'm keeping my goal at 100 miles. Missed it by 6 miles in January but I'm determined to make it in February!! :smokin:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    75 miles
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 106.75- odd number I know, but that's how many miles I walked in January up to the 28th. I want to do the same or better in February! This is a great group- thanks to those of you who work so hard to keep things running smoothly :wink:
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 75 miles. Thanks again for those who update the spreadsheet and keep this group running. I really love it!
  • Mbuhler
    Mbuhler Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be a bit shy of my goal for January and Feb is a shorter month, LOL! Put me down for 100 km :)
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I am sticking to 65 miles as it is a short month and I have some health issues which might limit me!
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Keeping it at 50 this month and planning on increasing in March.

Thanks!
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am going to be optimistic that the weather is going to get better!

Feb 2014 Goal: 20 miles
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 120km!
    I'll probably get most of the kilometres done on the last week of Feb when I have a winter vacation, but whatever :D
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Another big fail in January....I did pick up my indoor workouts, but this winter is screwing with my running outside (have no treadmill).

Aiming for 50miles again this month, hope it Winter lets me succeed this time!!

exercise.png
  • Beckyann1971
    Options
    I'm going to go for 35 miles in February. More than January but less than previous months. Having a lot of pain I need to work through, hopefully. But I want to keep going with my running. Even if I stay with only being able to run 3 miles or so, least I will be able to run my first 5k with that in May. That's my goal anyhow! Thanks for this challenge, it's been very encouraging for me!
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    IN....... 65 for February
    :drinker: Here's to better weather and bigger miles
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Im back after a few months! I am aiming for 50 miles in February!

exercise.png
  • 93nan
    93nan Posts: 130
    Options
    I've changed names from 0nehappyheart to proudestmonkey_ starting February 1st.

Please put me down for 125 miles for February. Thanks everyone!
  • ala140
    ala140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try for 70 miles in February. I'm on vacation for the first week so I don't know how much exercising I will be doing.
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    February is supposed to be about heavy lifting for me, so I'm going to reduce my cardio to 75 miles. Here's hoping the weather is a bit more favourable. Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    You can put me down for another 100!
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 100!!!! :smile:
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 45 Miles