Introductions

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ultimate Accountability Challengers-- My name is Paula and I did this challenge last month. It was truly challenging, but I 'm back for more. February's the shortest month, so this should be a cakewalk, right?

"CAKEWALK".....I'd walk for that too!! :laugh: Devils food with white whipped icing please!!! :bigsmile:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Hi,

Eating balanced meals that incorporate every food group is a great way to lose. I started about a year ago and have lost 20 lbs working with a wellness team to learn how to eat better and balance with the right type of exercises every day. Also I have tried to cut out the processed foods and eat lots of veggies and fruits and limited my meat consumption to 6 ounces a day. I fell off the wagon for the last couple of months though, so I am hoping this challenge helps me get back on the right track.

Good to meet you.

Misty

Do you have any equipment at home? How about a workout DVD? There are FREE workouts on some cable companies and YouTube has a lot of FREE stuff too. Just a few of inside options!! YOU GIT THIS!!! :drinker:
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been a participant since November 2013. This challenge definitely keeps me motivated. This month will be a bigger challenge since I'm going on vacation to Las Vegas :drinker: Hopefully, I can keep the momentum going. Good luck to all & feel free to add me :smile:
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Hello! I've been a participant since November 2013. This challenge definitely keeps me motivated. This month will be a bigger challenge since I'm going on vacation to Las Vegas :drinker: Hopefully, I can keep the momentum going. Good luck to all & feel free to add me :smile:

Ahhhh NO WORRIES!!! You will get soooo much walking done it will off set any food damage!! :drinker:
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi I started in January too, made it ten days before I overrate.

So I am hoping to do better this time around!

I am 57 retired in mountains in WA state, hike (not in winter) nia dance class 3 times a week, walk on treadmill, have pool and swim in summer.

Glad to be back! :flowerforyou:
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inviting me back, I blew it in the January one after day 1 but, I seemed to do okay on my own and managed to lose over 6 lbs in Jan. My goal is to be under 140 by the end of Feb. So being in this group should help keep me on track.
    Happy Feb, I can't wait till Spring.