Participant Updates

Options
1235»

Replies

• nigelwood3
    Options
    Today I weighted myself and despite being good all week I lost only a pound. That sucks. Its 23:28 here and I'm under my calories but I'm demotivated and I don't want to exercise.

You know what though I'm going to. i'll be dammed if a disappointing day is going make me miss this challenge

Done
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Today I weighted myself and despite being good all week I lost only a pound. That sucks. Its 23:28 here and I'm under my calories but I'm demotivated and I don't want to exercise.

You know what though I'm going to. i'll be dammed if a disappointing day is going make me miss this challenge

Done

Don't feel bad about "only a pound"!! Celebrate EVERY LOSS no matter how big or small!! It didn't come on over night and it won't come off overnight!! YOU DERSERVE THIS!! :drinker:
  • fragile123
    fragile123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Second snow day in a row...tough being home with the kids, especially my son, since he is constantly as,king for something to eat. One the one hand, shoveling snow burns calories, on the other hand...pop tarts are going to take a lot of shoveling to burn off! <<sigh>>

Generally, though, the challenge is going well. I even think I finally convinced someone to do the Warrior Dash with me in June!
  • HealthyWiaaam
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You should be soooooo proud that you stopped before the chips!!! That's a HUGE step!! I KNOW that emotional eating can get out of control very quickly!! It's a vicious cycle....eat because you're depressed which makes you more depressed so you eat more......repeat....repeat!!! We are always here for you....DON'T GIVE UP ON YOU~~~~WE WON'T!! :drinker:

Thank you very much for your support, it's very appreciated :D

Think that if you don't do any exercise, it will be a vicious cycle because you will loose less weight and feel the same again. One pound less on the scale is one pound less : be proud of it! :D
    Look at your diary maybe to see what you can change and if you think you did your best, try to exercise harder!
    Good luck and stay motivated!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    :(

i started out with a bang and now i'm hit with some type of bug that seems to be going around. just focusing on feeling better for now.
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    :(

i started out with a bang and now i'm hit with some type of bug that seems to be going around. just focusing on feeling better for now.

Take care...get well soon!! Drink lots of water and get plenty of rest to come back Super Strong!! :drinker:
  • HealthyWiaaam
    Options
    Hello everyone :) Unfortunately, I am not in the challenge anymore :/
    I have been sick the last week and I had a lot to do. I was exhausted so I was not able to track my meals neither to do 20 minutes of workout each day.
    I wish you all the best and I will be there for the next challenge :D
    Keep it up guys! :D
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Hello everyone :) Unfortunately, I am not in the challenge anymore :/
    I have been sick the last week and I had a lot to do. I was exhausted so I was not able to track my meals neither to do 20 minutes of workout each day.
    I wish you all the best and I will be there for the next challenge :D
    Keep it up guys! :D

NO WORRIES!!! Keep going on your own!! We will definitely be here in March!! Can't wait to see you again!! Later alligator!! :bigsmile:
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have missed you all. I too had to drop out this month! You all are doing amazing!

COME ON MARCH! :bigsmile:
  • nigelwood3
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say: ITS THE FINAL DAY!

If you've made it this far: how can you let yourself fail now?

If you were adult enough to admit a slip up during the month: You can be back in tomorrow, best of luck.

Have a good day y'all
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to trying again in March. Hopefully I will last longer this time. My half marathon is now only three months away and I need to be down about 15kg in order to run at my best. Been struggling to stay focussed with good food choices especially in the evenings. Think I need to get myself to bed early and put a padlock on the kitchen after dinner!
  • Jagreene62
    Options
    Looking forward to trying again in March. Hopefully I will last longer this time. My half marathon is now only three months away and I need to be down about 15kg in order to run at my best. Been struggling to stay focussed with good food choices especially in the evenings. Think I need to get myself to bed early and put a padlock on the kitchen after dinner!

:laugh: I guess that's one plan!! :laugh: Have you tried rearranging your day. Workout later in the evening, bath time, then straight to bed. Just a suggestion!! We will be here for ya!! :love: