30 Day Plank Challenge

15678911»

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    I'm glad you're so fabulous all around, Shelley!

Did day 29 planks today: 3 minutes on third step, 1 minute on first step. Hurt so good after.

Paula
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Day 29 - 270 seconds completed. I completed this early this morning. I was able to go beyond 90 seconds on my elbows, made it to 120 seconds. Pushed up to straight arm for the final 150 seconds.

After I hit the mark,i just laid on the floor for awhile. My arms could not move....:laugh:

Who knows I just may and I say may be able to reach the 300 seconds. What a thrill that would be.:smile:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,793 Member
    Got Day 30 DONE in 4 planks at 75 seconds each.

The End...

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,999 Member
    Galzilla would have crushed me!

You all make me so glad to have done this plank challenge with you. All of you are awesome. I was doing mine this morning. I just did 3 60 second ones. No energy for anything else. Well I did walk the boys. Went and saw Noah. Excited to do the April challenge..

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Friday was my Mother In Law's 93rd birthday. Derek & I took her to dinner at the Ritz tonight for her birthday. Window seat above the waves crashing against the cliff. Glorious sunshine and crowds out on the decks in the lounge chairs by the fires under their lap robes, or walking their dogs, or finishing golf on the eighteenth hole. Fabulous food, spectacular wait staff, stunning view and she was so tickled! She asked to be called Princess Helene because that's what she felt like so we did!

Two hours cleaning house, but no workout today. I'll finish Day 30 tomorrow.

Steve and everyone, Make sure to check out the "April, Never never never never give up" thread to find next month's challenge. (Or just go to groups and put that in SEARCH to find it. See you there!

Paula
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Day 30 -- Is done!! Happy Dance Happy Dance :happy:

I DID IT !! :bigsmile:

Yes I did 300 seconds....unfreaking beliveable!! My arms feel like crap (along with other parts of my body:laugh: )

I was able to get pass 90 seconds on elbows......did 120 on elbows pushed up to straight arm and held it for the final 180 seconds.

Laid on floor for a while after as I could not move my arms.:laugh: :laugh:

To think I had no idea what a plank was 40 or so days ago and now I love doing them!! Yes a "monster" has been created!!!

Thanks to all for the awesome support during this challenge!!
  • PaulaKro
    Three sets of 60. Day 30 Planks challenge, done.