green - yes
    19/29

blue - yes
    20/29
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 20

Green: Scarlet! I would only be green if I split up amount of calories I consumed over 2 full days. (Oops)
    Total: 17/28

Blue: Yes
    Total: 20/31

Today was my anniversary so we decided to go out to celebrate. For some reason (unknown to me) I decided not to log my dinner. Then I came home and came back to my senses only to discover that I had eaten an ungodly number of calories in one sitting. Well, chalk it up to celebration, but I still want to learn to be reasonable with my overages. I don't think this was "reasonable".
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    March 20- Green with 83 calories to spare
    Blue- Yes

I managed to keep the calories in check today, however tomorrow is a Birthday party after work at a bar with really good food. So tomorrow could be red.

Kawookie- I do that all the time. I have a glaringly RED evening. I say I'm not going to log it but I can't help but knowing the damage I've done. So I log it and move on. The next day, the next week my body doesn't look any different. But it would if I did it all the time. The scale usually take 3-4 days to come back down though, so that's frustrating.
    Happy Anniversary again!

**************************spreadsheet updated***************************
  • sulyha
    sulyha Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mar 20
    Green?- No :-(
    14/25

Water-Yes
    19/20

Not going to make my goal this month. I had planned to run or bike this evening to make up for some extra eating at a work party today and it just didn't happen. Very tired and just want to take a hot bath and go to bed instead of hitting the gym this late.
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    March 20
    Green: No
    Total/Goal: 16/27

Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 20/31

I was green up until around 11:30 pm. Not sure what came over me, but I started snacking on pecans, peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips. I've been snacking very late every night this week. Its not a good excuse, but I can only chalk it up to being worried about my two adult sons. For the most part I've still been able to keep it green though. Not tonight! I have no idea how many calories I just consumed. I'm sure it was A LOT!!:sick: And we've got two birthdays coming up next week. :noway:

I'm not going to make my goal this month. Will be glad when March is over. :sad:
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    March 20

Green: Yes- Chevy Style
    Total 17/28

Blue: Yes
    total 20/31

For the record---I did not use even a drop of that melted butter for my lobster....it was rich and delicious with it's saucy toppings...none needed. (Does that perhaps mean I over estimated my calories? LOL)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    March 20
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 18/25

Water: Yes
    Total/Goal: 20/31
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    March 20
    Green: Yes
    Total/Goal: 16/27

I'm embracing my new gym membership and feeling great! Though I still don't like exercise much.:grumble:

@Debbie - Snacking "binges" are often emotional eating for me. And peanut butter is such a yummy thing! lol

@kawookie - The good thing is that one super high calorie meal every now and then won't make or break your fitness goals. Hope you enjoyed the meal and time with your husband!

@Jbharwood - Birthday party + bar drinks + bar food = Fun and delicious!
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Mar 15
    green - yes
    total/goal 15/30

water yes
    total goal 12/20

Mar 16
    green yes
    total goal 16/30

water no