• phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    4/8 Quick uphill ride at lunch 5.84 miles
    4/9 3.20 mile walk with girl and dogs, mtd 57.57 miles
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 on the treamill. I like watching the FAMILY FUED while using my 3 machines but sooooo wanted to run outside today cuz it was in the upper 60's but the wind was 40 mph. That is a bit much so it was the TM again. Mt bike is getting fixed as I type. The resistance was messed up & continued to buzz then click click click! Also my outdoor bike NEEDS a new tire & I see my hubby's "started" on that today!:wink:

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    4 miles

exercise.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    4/9 - 1.04 mile walk

exercise.png
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Part 2 already and I'm finally able to log my first run. I have a lot of catching up to do this month.

exercise.png
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    4/8 - 4.50 miles
    4/9 - 2.24 miles

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 3 miles. My trainer couldn't meet today because she had some continuing education class to go to but I followed 1 of 5 workouts she has written up for me. I got in 1 mile on the TM for warm up and then 2 miles on the elliptical after my circuit training.

exercise.png
  • Rindy12
    Rindy12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ran 5 miles today and walked 1

April 23 out of 60 total miles

exercise.png
  • fabgurrl
    fabgurrl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    4.29 miles 4/9/14

exercise.png
  • sam_gamgee
    sam_gamgee Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Another quick run this morning - hopefully I can make it a regular thing again!

April 1: 4.9 km
    April 6: 6.3 km
    April 9: 6.0 km
    April 10: 3.3 km

Total: 20.5 km (12.74 miles)

exercise.png
  • Whistlefishy
    Whistlefishy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    MTD: 33.37
    Goal: 120 miles

I didn't anticipate a knee injury but I'm hoping once I rest for a bit I'll be able to kick butt. Wish me luck!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    5.3 miles + a 3.1 mile run this morning! Felt like forever since I've been out there! My ankle is still pretty stiff from my injury, but I did TRY and 'run easy', which sounds like an oxymoron!!!

But I did run and it felt great to be out there again!!!
    Yes, I brought back the cat! lol
    tumblr_m5pgcsy4k31rqv9ayo1_500.gif

exercise.png

YAY SPEEDY!!!! I LOVE THE CAT!!! And I'm very happy for you being able to get out and run again!! :heart:

SUGAH11 - Look, it's maaaaaagic! Your ticker is showing again! :wink: I just stripped everything from ticker code outside of the two IMGs in square brackets.

WHISTLEFISHY - Sorry to hear you have a knee injury! Lots of ice and ibuprofen and go easy if you're able to exercise on it. :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Been super busy. Not even sure what all I got the miles from. I think I walked a couple and ran a few.

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,428 Member
    Options
    Down for the count yesterday...doctor's orders. Had to walk some today or go crazy!

5.6 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone is having fun!

Chris
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    19.7 miles added on the bike today.

AND - a little bit of sharing if I might...

I have two spin instructors whose classes I have attended regularly for the past 4 months. I really like both, but the male is super tough. When I started, I could not do all that he asked of us. Not even close. And he's cool - like super cool - one of those people who you just want to impress, not because you think he's looking down on you - but you just want him to like you and think you're cool, too - someone who I think it would be fun to hang out with outside the gym.

Today in class, I was able to keep up with everything he asked, and I started wondering if he could tell that I could keep up now, that I was in much better shape than when I started. Then I thought "probably not - he's likely not really paying attention."

After class, he came up to me and said "You have really transformed your body since we first met - it's amazing." This, seriously, was one of the most gratifying things I have ever heard. :)

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 4.88 miles today

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.