exercise.png
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Updating to yesterday - 49.6/120 miles done
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    Pretty nice weather today. Walked with Bean and hubby for a long time.

15.86 miles...30,595 steps!! Only the second time I've done that!

exercise.png

Have a great Saturday!

Chris

Wow, I never took more than 30k steps in a day. It's in my wish list now :huh:

Thanks...it took me all day and a lot of hallway walking at the end!

Chris
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options

Impressed! I've never broken 25K either.

Thank you!

Chris
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not in the green yet but the weather's warmer and I've been doing more running than spin. So fewer miles but boy it feels good.

MTD 30.3

p0yRm5.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

OOPS, my bad....ANACONDA469 hit GOAL with the update last night! :drinker: I was half asleep (fully asleep?) while I was doing the update at 1am. :laugh:

ANACONDA469 - With hitting your goal so early just about every month, I'd encourage you to set a slightly higher number next time, but I get it. I've been blowing mine away early the last couple of months too and really kinda like being in "bonus territory". Somehow makes it feel like less work each day, doesn't it?!? :laugh: Keep up the great work! :drinker:

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I got in a 2 mile run. I put the kid in front of cartoons and just ran up and down the street. He could see me the whole time, so I guess I feel OK about that. It was a pretty boring run, but oh well... got it done! That was my longest run in ages and it felt good, and I felt ready to bump it up a bit without worrying about aggravating my injury (now, I just need to restrict myself and not bump up the mileage again until I have several 2 mile runs under my belt - the self-restriction is not my strongest attribute). Came home and did some good stretching and arm exercises. Now, I feel like I can slack the rest of the day. Ha.

exercise.png
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Small update ... gonna go hit the bike

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Janet is busy today but I won't take away her "Statistics Saturday" for current day standings, but there were a few stats from the last two "End of Months" I've been meaning to share but keep procrastinating over and they're slipping further and further away...now I just hope I can remember all of the AWESOME things I saw!!! :blushing:

Well first and probably biggest...you know how in January we broke the record for highest "Weighted Score"? That's the number that reflects how high in the 'colors' everyone finished out the month. It gives no points for pink, tan=1, blue=2, green=3, yellow/GOAL=4. It takes a LOT to bump that Weighted Score number up even the tiniest, little smidge. The old record was 2.51 and we shattered it in January with a 3.10!! Well, since then, we've stayed above 3 and broke the record *again* last month with a 3.13!! We're on pace to at least be above 3 again this month! I also just noted that the lifetime average of this challenge for that number is only 2.01 so we have dramatically improved there. :drinker:

The average number of "Repeating Participants" is 63 and the last five months, we've had an amazing increase....between 98 - 130! And the average number of Old Timers that have done it 10 or more times is 30 and this month, we have 40! :happy:

The average number of people moving over 100 miles is 27...and over the last few months we've had between 45 - 62! And equally impressive, if not more, is that the average number of people moving over 200 miles is 6...and over the last few months we've had between 11 - 16! :drinker:

The average number of people to hit goal in a month is 41...and over the last few months we've had between 67 - 81! :drinker:

Another SUPER COOL FIRST....in January....for the first time ever, the number of miles actually moved as a group was over 100% of the miles pledged! We beat it by 218 miles. And then again last month in March, we beat it by *725* miles!!!!! You can best see this accomplishment if you go to the "Miles" tab on the spreadsheet and look at the "Actual vs Pledged Miles" graph. It's the two tall purple bars on the right. :smile:

I am so proud of all of our accomplishments as a group. I'm even more proud of all the individual accomplishments that each of you share every day though. I love hearing about all of your individual personal bests....whether it's running a full mile without walking or coughing up a lung....swimming or riding your bike further or walking or running more miles in a day than you ever have before...doing more than you ever dreamed of....those things are what make this challenge all worth it. Knowing the challenge is making a difference in the lives of specific, individual people and helping each of you to realize the strength and power that you have within yourselves to do great things if you just get out there and try. :heart:

Keep up the wonderful work and here's to many, many more successes!!! :drinker::drinker:
    Dave

fcs9wz.jpg
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Took a short walk through our meadow looking for signs of spring, just as the sun changed to drizzle. Saw *****willow and a modest amount of mud among all the brown grasses. Only a few signs of spring so far!
    [Strange editing refusal to use a perfectly good botanical term!]

Rode stationary bike for 5.13 miles. April total so far = 42.80.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    04/12 - 4 mile hike with Cora, then walked to the local fairgrounds to welcome MS150 cyclists to my hometown, then back home again, another 4.3miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Took a short walk through our meadow looking for signs of spring, just as the sun changed to drizzle. Saw *****willow and a modest amount of mud among all the brown grasses. Only a few signs of spring so far!
    [Strange editing refusal to use a perfectly good botanical term!]
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::blushing:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    5 mile run/walk - more walk than run :laugh: Will get a 15K step badge by the end of the evening - the 30K one is impressive. I think 22K is my record so far. That was last summer in NYC in a heat wave. :frown: Also started T25 this morning. Will be spending the rest of the evening in a seated or prone position.

exercise.png
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I've gotten in a couple more walks. I really need to get going!!

exercise.png
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Sat 4/12

2.83 Miles on the Treadmill today = 22.38

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Saturday 4/12

(Exercise bike 32.32 miles & walk 1.5 miles)

**total 33.82 miles for today

***375.28 miles done and 449.72 miles to go...:happy:
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Beautiful weather. Took a nice uphill/downhill walk, one of my bike circuits. The reward, a nice Dutch Brothers skinny ice mocha. And Joe from Mo, thank you for the nice message!

04/08 - 15.5 miles biking
    04/09 - 15.0 miles biking
    04/10 - 2.0 miles light walking
    04/11 - 16.5 miles biking
    04/12 - 4.0 miles walking

Total: 112.5 miles

exercise.png
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    8.2 mile hike. Lewis Trail. And you are welcome!!

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

OOPS, my bad....ANACONDA469 hit GOAL with the update last night! :drinker: I was half asleep (fully asleep?) while I was doing the update at 1am. :laugh:

ANACONDA469 - With hitting your goal so early just about every month, I'd encourage you to set a slightly higher number next time, but I get it. I've been blowing mine away early the last couple of months too and really kinda like being in "bonus territory". Somehow makes it feel like less work each day, doesn't it?!? :laugh: Keep up the great work! :drinker:

Dave
    MFm4m5.png

Dave, I kinda love to be in bonus land so I don't feel as pressured to hit goal, but the weather has been so unpredictable here in Oregon, we have been having great weather here lately, but Spring is here in the good old Pacific Northwest, rain is coming. That can last a month. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    4.84 km walk with morning then 7.62 km run this afternoon

Total 59.2 km
This discussion has been closed.