APRIL 2014 - Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am still putting in the miles even with the cold, stormy weather and extensive gut job on our bathroom. *GO, ME!!*

April 1-27

All miles on treadmill, 48.46
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    2.17 miles- Couch to 5K

exercise.png
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Added in another 3.03 miles on the stationary bike while waiting for my turn in PT

Total is now 79.84 for the month so far

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    4mile walk

exercise.png
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Last run of the month -- 5.97 km today

Ending the month at 176.3km!! Forced rest days for the next two days due to travel.

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Well another slow day. Too many appointments. What a way to end the calendar week :-(

04/22 - 1.0 miles walking
    04/23 - 13.0 miles stationary recumbent bike - interval program
    04/24 - 1.0 miles walking
    04/25 - 1.0 miles walking
    04/26 - 2.0 miles walking
    04/27 - 1.5 miles walking
    04/28 - 1.5 miles walking

Total: 190.0 miles

exercise.png
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    64.4 miles for me this month.

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    4/28 3.52 mile run this am with the dogs, and was hoping to get on my bike after work, but no can do! mtd 148.74
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Almost there! Added 3 miles of walking
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    20.1 miles added on the bike.

Keep movin' all you @ss movers!!! Even if you're not going to make goal, keep moving. As far as you can get is wonderful!

exercise.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    4/27 - Rest Day
    4/28 - 1.04 mile walk

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

CONGRATULATIONS on making GOAL to ...... LOVEMYALEX, CPANUS, CHRISTENAFREDA, WHISTLEFISHY, MDLNH, KATHYFLANNERY and BLUES4MILES!!!! :drinker::drinker::drinker:

HKRISTINE - Sorry, but far as I know, neither the Android or iPhone apps are able to access the forums or Group threads. If your friend wants to join the challenge, she'll need to be able to access it from a browser. But she can still do that using a phone. I've done lots of stuff in the forums using my android phone and a Chrome mobile browser.

TAXMOM9093 - Awwww! That makes me sad that you were feeling so down about your miles (or lack thereof). You and so many others should take comfort in knowing that you're doing what you can. Most of us don't have the luxury of making working out our full time job and have lots of other daily obligations that take up our time. We try to squeeze some fitness activities in where we can. Don't let the fact that you picked a number at the beginning of the month and are now having trouble making it get you so down please. Hope your head high knowing you're doing the best you can given the circumstances. :flowerforyou:

MEG2166 - How are the exercises going? Is your back doing any better, I hope?

K80FLEC - Thanks for the kind words! :)

ALETHAMARY - Congrats on your race! What was it? I did the Run or Dye 5K here in St. Paul with my 14 yr old son this last Saturday morning. It was a blast! :smile:

Dave
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    add 8.12 walking miles

exercise.png
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    For last week: 4.64 miles

exercise.png
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

MEG2166 - How are the exercises going? Is your back doing any better, I hope?
    I've been doing the exercises along with some others I've done in the past, and my back's feeling much better :smile: Hopefully it'll continue to improve.

Not sure I'll make my goal this month, as I'm trying to get back into exercise slowly, but adding 1 mile for today.
    41.4 total done

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm going to make my goal. Unless I get out and ride today and just go bonkers, it's not going to happen. I was going to put in another 25 today and that would have make my goal obtainable. The bed caught me and I slept all day. It sure felt good to sleep after a 62 hour shift though. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    4/25 - 8 miles
    4/26 - 20 miles
    4/27 - 15 miles
    4/58 - 10 miles

exercise.png

Didn't calculate for my goal very well this month. :indifferent:
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,407 Member
    Options
    April 29: 12.5 miles walking and cycling

TTD: 325.15 miles

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support Dave! :flowerforyou: Like a lot of us here, I'm my own worst critic when things don't go the way I want them to.:sad: But I know I can count on this group to focus on what I Have accomplished, not what I wish I had done. :smile: Don't worry, I'm OK now and finishing out April strong. :bigsmile:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: It's great to see everyone moving towards their goals, even if you aren't going to quite reach it. :drinker: It really IS enough that you keep trying. :drinker:

4 miles Monday. April total 74.5 miles

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    4/28 - 4.5 miles walking
    Total to date: 118.5 of 120 miles - so close!
This discussion has been closed.