APRIL 2014 - Move Your @SS Challenge

Options

Replies

• Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    @Thanks JTH - I won't make goal.. but I will try to do my best to the end!
    I want to say a special word to the folks who know they aren't going to make their goal but are out moving anyway, because I find you especially inspiring. I know the way my mind works, if I'm not going to achieve my goal I'll use it as an excuse to not do anything. But you folks are out there moving anyway. Hats off to you!

April 2014
    update to April 26th
    Total: 71.1 mi

exercise.png
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Total fail this month but I actually probably have tons of miles I never counted. We have packed and moved and unpacked, sort of. We got out of the psycho's house, put everything in storage, and are now back to living in the 5th wheel. There are 4 of us living in about 500sf of space. Ugh. But we are back in a peaceful place along a major river. We're here for a couple months waiting to take close on 1.5 acres walking distance to the ocean and a few lakes.

Can't remember when I updated but all my intentional running and walking miles have been added.

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    9.11 miles mtb this beautiful morning. mtd 145.22
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    8.2 mile hike on Lewis Trail. Getting warm and humid. Sweating a lot.

exercise.png
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    7.5 miles for yesterday for a total of 234.6
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    .. 8 mile run today. Gettling close. Not too sure I will make it as I can only run tomorrow and Wednesday .... but we will see what I can do.

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    3.20 miles walked today

132.65 miles walked to date
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    MTD 66.2

p0yRm5.png
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    10 miles done today
    MTD - 104.9/120
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    4.88 km walk with the pooches then 13.3 km run

Total 170.4 km

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,407 Member
    Options
    April 27: 12.5 miles cycling and walking

TTD: 301.15 miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Sunday 4/27

(Exercise bike 28.21 miles & walk 1.5 miles)

**total 29.71 miles for total

***851.73 miles done...GOAL REACHED...26.73 miles over goal....:happy:
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I walked 5 today :)

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

I want to say a special word to the folks who know they aren't going to make their goal but are out moving anyway, because I find you especially inspiring. I know the way my mind works, if I'm not going to achieve my goal I'll use it as an excuse to not do anything. But you folks are out there moving anyway. Hats off to you!

You have no idea how much I"ve needed to hear this recently. Thank You!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Last week I was sitting at the computer in tears reading how many of us made goal, or were near goal or were into bonus miles. And I hadn't even managed my halfway point. :cry: So why not buy some clearance Easter candy, park my @ss on the couch and pout. :sad: OK, not very mature, I know, but.....But I had moved some, so I took a deep breath, posted what I had and kept going as best I could. :ohwell: And really, a bad day right now is less than a mile and a half while just over a year ago I'm pretty sure over a mile in a day would have been exceptional. So, I am doing OK, even if it isn't what I wanted for myself this month. And I know ChevySmart and Sharonks and the many others of us who are in the same place appreciate the kind words. :flowerforyou:

So, we had beautiful weather and nothing scheduled after church today, so my husband and I took a nice long stroll along the bike path:love: . Added 8.5 miles today.

April total 70.5 miles.

exercise.png
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Got in another 3.1 miles today, Ran a 5k as a last minute race..

Brings my total to 76.8 miles for the month so far

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    add 7.43 walking miles today

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,435 Member
    Options
    It was a great Sunday...cloudy...a total of ten tiny rain drops while we walked with Bean this morning...then we walked again this evening...no clouds and beautiful!!

13.24 miles and 27,383 steps...just in case...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

exercise.png

GOAL! and three days to go...

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Chris
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, 7 days of sunshine! Gonna hit riding my bicycle hard.

04/22 - 1.0 miles walking
    04/23 - 13.0 miles stationary recumbent bike - interval program
    04/24 - 1.0 miles walking
    04/25 - 1.0 miles walking
    04/26 - 2.0 miles walking
    04/27 - 1.5 miles walking

Total: 188.5 miles

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I have a friend (from real life) who has just joined MFP. She is interested in this challenge group but she only uses the app - and I don't use the app. She was wondering if she can get to this challenge group on the app, but I don't know how to tell her to find it. Can someone either put the instructions on this board, or send me a private message that I can pass along to her?
This discussion has been closed.