Total/Goal:

Any comments about your food, exercise, travel or NSVs

Example

April 1
Green: Yes
Total: 1/25

Blue: Yes
Total: 1/20

Went for a 3 mile walk this afternoon and was able to eat cake for dessert.

Replies

• Mrslaura12
    Mrslaura12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    April 1

Total: 1/30

Went for a 3 mile walk this morning on my new treadmill and had fried seafood for lunch.
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    April 1st

wore my "weight-reference" shorts today and they are loose again!!! (last year, they were so tight that even a button went off, so its a huge NSV) :smile:

good luck everybody, we survived Christmas, so we can definitely manage through Easter :drinker:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    April 1
    Green: NO
    Total: 0/25

• michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    4/1
    Total 1/20

Total 1/30
    Michelle in Ohio
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    April 1st

Have a half marathon in just under two weeks and now am starting to train for a sprint tri with a group of girls from work. Did a swim today and it was horrible! Can't get the breathing down, going to really have to focus on it until June 1st.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    April 1
    Total: 1/25

Serious Walking this morning and will probably walk before bed too..
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    April 1

Total: 1/28

I had Samosas for lunch (yum!) and a double portion of pork at dinner. However, I also got in a 4 mile power walk so I'm green :drinker: I'm still getting used to my new smaller number of calories :grumble:
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    April 1

Green: YES
    Total: 1/28

Blue: YES

Didn't get in a workout, but managed to stay GREEN and BLUE. Barely made it to the bathroom during recess. (I'm a teacher:smile:). Gotta get used to drinking soooooo much water during the work day!:drinker:
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Green: YES
    Total/Goal: 1/25

Blue (Hydr8): Yes
    Total/Goal: 1/30

Day 3 of couch to 5k, plus heaps of steps at work (unusual) and got myself home in time to walk to and from my daughter's school... which means I've ended up waaaaay under calories. But now it's 10 and I'm too sleepy to get up and eat. Thing is, so far on this journey I have been doing very little exercise. Stepping it up now is the plan - fitness is more important than thinness to me -- but I'm going to have to get used to eating more again. Feels weird.
  • April 1

Green: yeppers!
    1/20

Blue: wee wee
    1/30

Took the dogs for a brisk walk in the park. Had to do my cardio walk it off video sorta twice. I tried paying it on the computer this morning and it shut off in the middle so I felt like I had to try it again after work, but hey, more calories for me to bank.
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    4/1/14

Green: Heck NO!
    Total 0/28

Total 1/30

So tonight was my very first track meet ever. It was cold. It was LOOOOOOOOONG. It went later than my bedtime. I avoided the concession stand food only to fall prey to the menu at Sonic---and their ice cream blast with cookie dough....and then after paying, was told they had no cookie dough. So my whole "justification" for splurging was wasted on a caramel brownie (which for the record was very good, but does not fill my heart with joy like cookie dough)

Anyway, had a had a crystal ball----I would NOT have eaten cheesecake at lunch meeting. The day was a killer way to start off April and no doubt I will be "eating" my way out of the whole for the rest of the week (I literally went over my calories by about a whole day).

It happens, right?:sick: I promise to be MUCH MUCH better tomorrow. :sad:
  • amina429
    amina429 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    April 1
    Total: 1/18

My first day back at work after 8 days traveling (for work and pleasure). Feels good to get back to logging my food - feels bad to sit at a desk all day.
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    @R_Queenie- How about on April Fool's Day- Calories don't count?!?!?! :grumble: :sad: :flowerforyou:

I'm sorry your day didn't go as planned. There is always tomorrow!
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    4/1
    Green- Yes
    Goal- 24

Blue- Yes
    Goal-30

Work + Zumba today. I was still a little hungry after dinner, but I'm fighting it off with some hot tea. I really don't want to blow my deficit tonight. I'm trying to get the scale to budge a little bit and I'm doing a challenge through bootcamp to lose some inches this month. We get re-measured on Saturday.

*********************spreadsheet updated******************
  • JennyKCarty
    Options
    April 1st

wore my "weight-reference" shorts today and they are loose again!!! (last year, they were so tight that even a button went off, so its a huge NSV) :smile:

good luck everybody, we survived Christmas, so we can definitely manage through Easter :drinker:

@miridai Thumbs up on the loose fitting shorts and I love the new profile pic!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    April 1
    green - yes
    1/30

I actually had to eat cereal at 8:15 to get closer to my goal number. And that was after a cookout for lunch. :bigsmile: I am enjoying my vacation week and the farmer's market opens this morning. Hooray!!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    April 1

It felt good to stick to my plan. It felt even better to take snacks OFF of my journal that I had pre-logged so that I could have a bigger dinner!!! I am also doing a no-pasta challenge. That will definitely help me to stay green more days!
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    April 1
    Total: 1/26

• k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    April
    1st: Green: Yes (with 16 to spare)
    Water: Yes

Challenging myself by upping my FitBit steps to 15k and boy is it a struggle - even though the weather is improving and is quite springlike. I'm also trying to do at least 10 mins on the exercise bike to start each day - managing so far (but then it is only the 2nd!!)
    Tried a new Jerk Chicken receipe today - The rice and peas were amazing - the chicken - not a favourite recipe!!

@Miridai - excellent NSV with the shorts and lovely photo.

@Chevy - welcome back. ((((Huge Hugs)))

@kawookie - you'll rock the new allocation - unfortunately you'll have to move more and, for me, that took some working out.

@ktaylormusic - you will find balance - fab that your progressing though C25K

@R_Queenie - fabulous resolve in avoiding the concession stands!! the silver lining I think - I think @Jbharwood is right though LOL
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to check in for the end of the month, so just for the record I was green on March 31st but did not make my goal for the month. *sigh*

April 1
    Total: 1/27

Gym days make it so much easier to stay under goal! I did Zumba + treadmill yesterday. I've been eating a LOT of junk food for the last 4 or 5 days thanks to emotional stress in my life. I must remember that food is not a healthy form of stress relief!

Welcome back, Chevy!!:love::flowerforyou:

Thanks to all of the mods for keeping the challenges going! :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
This discussion has been closed.