Total: 2/20

Blue: Yes
    Total: 2/30

Went for a 3 mile walk this morning on treadmill
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    April 2
    Green - Yes, Chevy style (And welcome back, sir, nice to "meet" our founder.)
    2/30

NSV: went for my 6 month follow up at my doc's today. BP: 108/70. Weight (at 4:45 in the afternoon) 156.4. BMI 24.49. Doc says I am at a phenomenal weight for me. :blushing: The whole world can tell you you look great, but when the person who believed me when I said I'd lost range of motion in my hips & treated my arthritis, MRIs my head every ten years because my mom died of an aneurysm, and wouldn't give up until she had a diagnosis for my autoimmune disease says, "You're phenomenal," it means a lot :bigsmile:
  • Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    April 2nd

Green: Yes

• Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    April 2
    Green - Yes, Chevy style (And welcome back, sir, nice to "meet" our founder.)
    2/30

NSV: went for my 6 month follow up at my doc's today. BP: 108/70. Weight (at 4:45 in the afternoon) 156.4. BMI 24.49. Doc says I am at a phenomenal weight for me. :blushing: The whole world can tell you you look great, but when the person who believed me when I said I'd lost range of motion in my hips & treated my arthritis, MRIs my head every ten years because my mom died of an aneurysm, and wouldn't give up until she had a diagnosis for my autoimmune disease says, "You're phenomenal," it means a lot :bigsmile:

Great Job on the NSV :drinker: and nice to meet you!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    April 2nd

Green: Yes - I actually had 22,000+ steps on my fitbit today!
    Total: 2/25

I took my household water glass and figured out that it held 1.5 cups. Then I measured the bottled water that I use for walking and that was 2 cups.

I actually had 8 cups of water before lunch!
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    April 2

Total 1/28

Total 2/30

@Chevy---SO GOOD to have you back!!!!! I often wondered if your ears burned with every mention of a Chevy style-green day. :laugh: :laugh: I know I did my part to keep your memory alive in the group and was often thankful for your brilliant suggestion of the 99 calorie range!!!! You saved MANY a day for me! :bigsmile:

I was really aiming for a "super low" calorie day today---had crockpot oatmeal for breakfast and lunch. But by dinner I returned to a more "normal" sized meal and a small treat. Sensible but not quite as much "recovery" gained from yesterday as I would have hoped.

Thanks to all who encouraged me after my EPIC FAIL day yesterday:sad: . That's just why I continue to hang out with this group! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    April 2

Green:YES
    Total: 2/28

Blue: YES

Feeling pretty good! Great job everyone. I enjoy reading all of the posts. The words are very encouraging!
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    April 2
    Green : Yes

Naked Juice Green Machine no sugar added smoothie is really good.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    April 2

Green: Yes, Chevy style
    2/28

2/30

I am giving myself the benefit of the doubt today because I was busy all day and then did a 55 minute workout. My problem is all my meals were eaten out so I have no real idea of quantities, but it was a solid attempt to be green so I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt.
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    April 1st
    Total: 1/30

Total: 1/30

sorry I'm late!

Almost didn't make the water goal on Tuesday so i chugged a 1.5L bottle before I logged lol.
  • fionauu
    fionauu Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    April 2

1 hour of intense zumba on the xbox demolished so many calories i was way below my calorie intake allowane :D
  • Everyone is doing so great! Proud of each and every one of you guys :)

April 2

Green: surprisingly yes
    2/20

Blue: yep
    2/30

Well, I was doing good all day until dinner time. Had an intense argument which rarely happens, but every one has a spat with their loved ones once in a while. Anyway, after making up, oy yoy yoy. I didn't feel like eating the dinner I had made so I starting eating peanut butter instead to get my minimum cals to be healthy. Well, I felt super sad so I started drinking. After happy alcohol kicked in, then I ate semi bad food until quite frankly passing out.

Not my best day for sure, but my good behavior previously in the day saved me.
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    April 2

GREEN: YES
    2/25

BLUE: YES
    2/30

How much easier it is to be active now the snow's (almost) gone! My 9 year old is full of spring fever too so we've been out bike riding and now she's got jump rope fever! I've been joining her instead of "mum's a bit tired" or "I'll just watch today". WOW there's a workout. Here I go.... "Strawberry shortcake sugar on top, who's your boyfriend I forgot? A... B... C... D...." My daughter thinks it's so funny that I go around the alphabet over and over without stopping: "You don't have a boyfriend mum!" Too true. :)
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    April 2nd

Green Day: Yes (a trampolining day)

@R_Queenie don´t worry, bad days happen, important is to get back on track right away on the following day :flowerforyou:

@Jbharwood thank you :flowerforyou:

@FunkyGranolaT no pasta challenge? wow :noway: good luck with that, I wouldn´t survive without pasta from time to time :flowerforyou:

@k80flec thank you and good luck with the new fitbit goal :flowerforyou:

@MelissaPhipps great NSV, congrats :flowerforyou:

@Chevy_Smart great to see you back :drinker:

@kawookie I´m sure you did the best to estimate your intake, no reason to doubt it :wink:
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    April 2nd

Green Day: Yes

Yesterday was another GREAT day!! Today however, will be a challenge. Tonight is the annual "Ladies Go Wild" night for the Ladies Axillary. Its a comedy night at a very popular Italian Restaurant. It will be a limited menu and I dont know what is on it. I have cut back on just about EVERYTHING today, (no feta, no pistachios, no afternoon snack) in an effort to make more calorie room for dinner tonight. I am pushing back my breakfast until later in the day and that might help me to drop another snack. I am hitting my water hard. As it stands now, I have 940 cals for dinner (didnt get a work out in this morning :ohwell: ) I wont eat the bread, and I am unwilling to drop the $$ for alcohol. I will try and make the best choice possible for dinner....

And then... tomorrow I have a wedding...:sad:
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    April 2
    Green: YES
    Total: 1/25

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    April 2
    Total: 2/27

I actually managed to stay under on a rest day for a change. Yay!!!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    @K80flec - You have kept a great thing going commenting... it is a neat thing here! :smile:

@melissa - Great to meet you too!
    All the credit goes to Kawookie however for her unselfish effort

@scherzie - Great job

@R_Queenie - Thanks so much - That 99 calorie thing was in reaction to MFP just switching from "You are great" to "You are rotten" with one calorie. I love the way fitbit does it a lot better!
    Super smart way to recover - Oatmeal is a "go to food"!

@rfstepp29 - This is a real supportive place - keep up the great work!

@michellenel - That Green machine is a machine!

@kawookie - You have captured the "spirit" - We all know when "green is green" - (Dig your new Avatar!)

@Fionauu - Yes.. I too am a "water chugger"

@iwanttobe - Great story! :-)

@ktaylormusic - Isn't it great when we can get back having fun with our kids!

@Miridai - Great to be back - keep bouncing! :-)

@funkygranola - Way to navigate the obstacles ! :-)

@bruce - Go for it

@twijourney - green! yes - and thanks for the welcome back!
  • amina429
    amina429 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    April 2
    Total: 2/18

Good luck everyone!
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    4/2- Green - yes
    Blue- yes

@ktaylormusic- What a touching moment to have with your daughter. I'm sure it means the world to her that you can play with her. Jumping rope is tough!

@twijourney- rest days are killer, they really take some will power and planning to stay green for me.

@funkygranolat- sounds like you have planned ahead for tonight's dinner as much as possible. Have a great time and I'm sure you'll do fine!

*******************spreadsheet updated******************
This discussion has been closed.