Orange Team!

Options
1235»

Replies

• lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend used to play ultimate frisbee. I have not tried it yet because I feel like I can't throw very well so I would be terrible. But maybe if I practiced some then I can find an ultimate team.

Good luck on your trail run. Sounds like your ready for it.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Orange Team!! Weigh In today. I gained but I'm hoping its all water weight from the hard workouts I've been doing. Just started a weight routine. Weights are new for me but I can already feel a difference. Trail run 5k scheduled for tonight but the weather doesn't look good. Heavy rain and flooding suppose to hit the area an hour before the 5k. Hope everyone has a great start to their weekend!!!
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Happy Sunday Orange Team

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Mini challenge for this week- Cardio every day for 30 minutes

Try one new fruit or vegetable

List one NSV(NON Scale Victory)
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Happy Monday Orange team!! Hope every one had a great weekend. Went to a Music Festival yesterday.. It was FUN. Its nice to get out and do different things. TRX class this morning then work. Have a good Monday
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Orange team...

Tried star fruit for the first time. ate it twice... not really a fan but hey I tried something new. Got ingredients to make green smoothies.. want to drink 3 a day

Think I will go on an early morning run on the trials today Trail 5k rescheduled to the 30th because of the heavy rain last Friday.

Hope everyone is doing well and meeting their goals.
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    NSV for me... I ran the trails near my house 2.3 miles without stopping!
    !! It was a huge mental victory for me
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Woooo! Good job Fran!
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Hi Orange Team!!! Finished my TRX class. It was really out of my comfort zone but I'm glad I did it. Think I'm going to do it again but not until later this summer. Trail run 5k still scheduled for May 30th. Hoping the weather clears so I can run the trails today. If not Ill wait until tomorrow. Would like to run trails at least 2 more times before the 5k
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Hope everyone has a nice long weekend Enjoy
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    hope everyone had a nice memorial day weekend
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Weigh-in time again.
    I have having a hard time going in the right direction. Up and down and up and down within 2 pounds pretty much the whole challenge so far.
    Need to find some motivation that works for me to start working out and eating a little better.

How's everyone else doing?
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Im in the same boat Weight going up and down but I think I need better food choices at times. Adding weights into the mix is changing the numbers on the scale too.

Ran my Trail 5k On Friday...Glad I did It was a big accomplishment for me. Hope everyone else is doing well
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Yeah Friday Have a good weekend
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    weigh in tomorrow!! Hope everyone is doing great
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Orange came in first this week Way to go
  • lifeisspiffy
    Options
    Good job team!

Is anyone going to join the summer challenge when she starts it? I'm excited for it. I read recently in a magazine that it's easiest to lose weight in summer because we tend to be more active and the constant thought of wearing bathing suits is good motivation. Hopefully it gives me the boost I need.
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    Hi Spiffy-

I think I might join that ..I agree it really does help with motivation!!
  • FancyPantsFran
    Options
    HELLO