What's everyone currently playing?

Replies

• yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    These questions are always so difficult for me... I have a short attention span so I jump to different games A LOT. Here is everything laying out on my systems I plan on playing in the next week(s) in attempts (sort of) to completing or making progress in.

PS4 - Final Fantasy XIV, Assasins Creed IV, FIFA 14
    PS3 - South Park: Stick of Truth, Elder Scrolls IV (playing catch up for ESO), Final Fantasy XIII, The Last of Us
    PC - Civ 5, HearthStone, SC2, GW2, Diablo3
    IOS - Clash of the Clans (I know...)

Woot! I'm glad I'm not the only one play XIV :)
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Still just WoW. lol!!!!!!! :)
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    All this talk about Fallout 3 I felt compelled to play through it again. Downloaded the Game of the Year edition off Steam last night. Can't wait to get back into it. One of the greatest games ever made. Unfortunately I traded it in before most of the DLC came out so I'm looking forward to those greatly.
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    All this talk about Fallout 3 I felt compelled to play through it again. Downloaded the Game of the Year edition off Steam last night. Can't wait to get back into it. One of the greatest games ever made. Unfortunately I traded it in before most of the DLC came out so I'm looking forward to those greatly.

It's been so long since i've played FO3. I was hooked on that sucker for a long time though.

I'm dabbling in FFXHD (PS3) and threw in DiRT3 (PS3) for fun the other day as well :) Also been emulating Luigi's Mansion (GC) on my PC and having fun with that.
  • zenofjen77
    zenofjen77 Posts: 1
    I got Final Fantasy XIV for PC about a week ago and it's seriously good and addicting. I've been playing with friends which makes it even more fun.

We were playing Diablo 3 before that. Every now and then I'll hop on Hearthstone too. Can't wait for that to come out for Android!

Waiting for WoW's expansion, but not counting down the days due to FFXIV's hold on me! :D
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    just finished final fantasy lighting returns now on south park (sooooo funny)
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    just finished final fantasy lighting returns now on south park (sooooo funny)

South Park game is awesome! The battle mechanics are a little bare at times and repetitive, but other than that I am pretty much laughing through the game :) A must play for South Park fans!
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    RUST
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Finished Second Son for the PS4. Wow!!! What a game. I have a friend who wants me to jump on with him in FF14. I'm not into MMOs, but I was wondering if it's fun enough to play with buddies. Would I have to rent a server, or can I play in any world?
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Picking up "The Show" tonight after work. That's going to take up alot of my gaming time. :D
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    I have the Show ordered. It will be here Saturday. I can't wait as it has been a couple of years since I have played a baseball game. Still debating on getting Bound by Flame on Friday as well.
  • sarrajune
    sarrajune Posts: 17 Member
    I'm sort of between games because I don't have a new MMO to PVP on... I like the competition, but I'm not feeling it in the ones out right now. I still dabble a little on Tera Online, WoW, and even Aion for nostalgia more than anything. But the only thing I really play anymore is Black ops 2. Even though Ghosts is out, I didn't get a Xbox One and my friends didn't really go for ghosts/titanfall anyway. And I need to unlock more gold and diamond guns anyway :)

I want Blade & Soul released in the US for PC and I'd be lost into the abyss again...
  • gspwillow
    gspwillow Posts: 8
    Alpha Testing Heroes of the Storm - the new Blizzard MOBA.....loving it!!! Also a little beta testing for Infinite Crisis...as new champions are released!
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    I have always been a big WoW player, but for the first time in 6 years I'm not currently raiding. We went on a break because our main tank and his wife were having a baby. We were due to come back this week and then no one wanted to do it :(

I'm going to be playing WildStar, at least for the summer. I loved it in Beta and am eagerly anticipating the release.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Diablo3 ROS
  • StarGeezer
    StarGeezer Posts: 351
    Steam had a sale on Dragon Age: Origins (including "Awakenings" and all the DLC) for 75% off this weekend...so I got the Complete Edition for about $7. I played this when it first came out almost 5 years ago, and even have the discs around here...somewhere. But with Inquisition coming out later this year, I decided to play it again just to warm up. The engine is definitely a bit dated, but the gameplay still holds up pretty well.

Alistair cracks me up, and Morrigan...ahhh Morrigan. I haz teh tingles. LOL :laugh:
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    I have always been a big WoW player, but for the first time in 6 years I'm not currently raiding. We went on a break because our main tank and his wife were having a baby. We were due to come back this week and then no one wanted to do it :(

I'm going to be playing WildStar, at least for the summer. I loved it in Beta and am eagerly anticipating the release.

We went on break in Cata and never really got back into it. I played MoP and got bored. I'll be back for Warlords, but currently playing Wildstar as well. :)
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Been playing infamous2 and DiRT3 on my PS3 lately. Just got infamous second son (PS4) for my bday, will rip into that when Im done with infamous2. :)
  • 70xseven
    70xseven Posts: 4
    No 3DS love in this thread? Come on, now.

I'm playing Rune Factory 4 and really enjoying it. It's not as good as the wii console version, but still really enjoyable.

Animal Crossing is, as always, completely adorable and really easy to pick up for 15 minutes here or there.

On PS3, I'm trying to get back into Skyrim. I played like 50 hours the first time I got into it, but never managed to move too far into the main story line.
  • WoW, Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls and Plague Inc Evolved (for both PC and Andriod)

Occasionally, I play a little Hearthstone (I'll play more when its released for android) and Sims 3.

We currently don't have a console.