What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I was re-playing FFXII but got sidetracked and started Dragon Age Origins - which has claimed all my free time. I have a bunch of other games that I bought and never played, so when I finish the DA series, I guess it's time to check them out and see what other hidden gems I've been missing out on.

!!!!!
    FFXII is literally my favorite video game, That is so great.

Personally ive been balancing between GTAonline and Minecraft for a few weeks now lol, but I recently dug out AOE: Age Of Kings for the PC and I spent unhealthy ammounts of time playing that.
  • jherobinson
    jherobinson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit behind the times, but started playing SimCity last night. Enjoying it so far! :)
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Mario Kart 8! Add Gilbrod if you want to get the Evil Toad Smile :devil:
  • sheskimtastic
    Options
    Guns of Icarus online and now that it's been released I'm spending free time flying my pretty Star Citizen ship around.
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just bought The Forest. It is freakin creepy. It's going to be so good once fully completed.
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Trying to play TES:O, Watch_Dogs etc but nothing is really holding my focus at the moment.

No matter how many new games I buy I always seem to default back to Fifa because I can pick it up and put it down quickly.
  • lewispwest
    Options
    I'm spending free time flying my pretty Star Citizen ship around.

Agh! My rig is too pathetic to run Star Citizen at the moment so I was barely able to climb inside my ship before being forced to close it!

Hopefully will upgrade in the autumn to be able to run it.
  • maykann
    maykann Posts: 7
    Options
    Lately all I've had time for is Farm Heroes Saga. Sad days... I lost my 3DS in a recent move, so I've been cut off from my first ever run through of Disgaea DS. Once I find my 3DS I'll be playing that and the newest Kirby game.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Current games:
    PC - World of Tanks, Diablo 3: ROS, occassionally hearthstone (but will play more on android release)
    360 - Plants v Zombies: Garden Warfare, Warface, World of Tanks, Puzzle Quest
  • mylovelylullaby
    Options
    World of Warcraft and The Last of Us

Really excited to start playing Diablo 3 with the expansion pack.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

Really excited to start playing Diablo 3 with the expansion pack.

It's solid, IMO.
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    GTAV-O - PS3
    WoW
    FFX Remaster

I wish I didn't have to sleep at night, then I could game a little bit more...
  • lewispwest
    Options
    Just finished Ep 4 of The Wolf Among Us, will likely wait for the whole lot before buying the next TT game.
  • Matrix_Dragon
    Matrix_Dragon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Child of Light ( really fun so far )
    Witcher 2 - ( Playing the second path again )
    Going to start up a new playthrough of Deus Ex Human Revolutions; no idea if i'll do lethal or stealth. I've beat it a few times before so I'll come up with something
  • G3nome
    G3nome Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Game(s) of the week: Titanfall, BF4, and SWTOR
  • proudgamer
    proudgamer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Here is what I am playing.

MMO
    Guild Wars 2, Season 2 is about to start and they have made some really cool changes.
    The Secret World, Funny thing is I don't actually like the game as much as other MMOs but I love the setting and I fell in with some really cool players.
    City of Steam: a casual MMO with some autocombat options

Single Player
    Ni No Kuni, a fun light RPG to kill some time with
    Dynasty Warriors 7, when I need to mash buttons

Tablet Games:
    Sims Free To Play, a simplified sims game with some Social Elements.
    Rage of Bahaumut, a game with virtual collectible cards & frequent events. (Note me if you want an invite.)

Tabletop/Non-video game:
    Settlers of Catan, a very fun board game
    Fate/FAE: Fast & Flexible Table top RPGs.
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Currently playing D3:RoS and Wildstar when I get the time (which is never because my 5 month old doesn't sleep!).
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just reinstalled Diablo 3... I give it a week. I didn't buy the xpac.
  • carisone
    carisone Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wildstar! :D
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Petty much still LoL and TF2. Novus Aeterno open alpha should be coming soon.