What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• FairlyOddChelle
    FairlyOddChelle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of games that I need to start. But, I'm currently playing CoD: Ghosts on the PS4. Just leveling up. Also Pokemon X.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    GW2. I'm at that stage where I get bored of all my 80s and start lvling up a ton of alts just to keep an interest.

Also the daily few hours til my DS dies of trying to get Zapdos to spawn. 10 days and no spawn.. *cries*
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    fifa 14on xboxONE
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer (PC). Very dark atmosphere that reminds me at times of Planescape Torment.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    LoL, Hearthstone, and since getting my new TV and finally the HDMI cable, I've rediscovered my love for Burnout Revenge! :D
  • abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    All PC here: WildStar(Beta), Battlefield 4, League Of Legends, GRO: Phantoms(its actually not bad for a F2P), Nether, Diablo 3, and TitanFall.

It changes on a weekly basis
  • abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    GW2. I'm at that stage where I get bored of all my 80s and start lvling up a ton of alts just to keep an interest.

Also the daily few hours til my DS dies of trying to get Zapdos to spawn. 10 days and no spawn.. *cries*

I was the same way with GW2 lol, played for a good year, ran a successful guild, one day woke up and realized i had done everything there is in the game and decided to move on...
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    EVE Online
    Mass Effect Trilogy
    Crusader Kings 2
  • GalactusEmpire
    GalactusEmpire Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have been playing Child of Light recently. It is very good.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Bravely Default and The Guided Fate Paradox.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    PAYDAY 2
  • sofagreen
    sofagreen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just finished Child of Light and am now playing XCOM Enemy Within.
  • muckfoot
    muckfoot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    XCOM's a great game!

I've shelled out for a PC controller and went back to playing Spelunky for a while - soooo much eaiser with a game pad!

I've tried mapping the buttons to play Mount & Blade too, it's a fair bit harder with a controller but it sort of feels like I'm playing a PS2 game (it looks like it at least).
  • Dan_Lifts
    Dan_Lifts Posts: 22
    Options
    Just got the 2 Amnesia games and the Penumbra trilogy on sale from Steam & am mostly playing The Dark Descent so far. When I need a break from helpless insanity I go feel powerful playing the new Wolfenstein.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Wolfenstein: The New Order on PS4. Great game. Back to the basics old school shooter and stealth.

My son started Watch Dogs and swear it is the greatest thing ever.
  • Matrix_Dragon
    Matrix_Dragon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Replaying Witcher 2 ( Very fun game )
    Also replaying through Darksiders 2 ( Death is now pretty much invincible and deals out crit damage like candy )

Anyone on here have Steam?
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Also replaying through Darksiders 2 ( Death is now pretty much invincible and deals out crit damage like candy )

I'm on Steam...account name is branflakes71 if you want to send a friend request.

Switched things up a bit and am back to playing Skyrim with some new mods added, especially Helgen Reborn.
  • Newgirlnewme
    Options
    Currently playing tomb raider and ragnarok!
  • Matrix_Dragon
    Matrix_Dragon Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I'm on Steam...account name is branflakes71 if you want to send a friend request.

Switched things up a bit and am back to playing Skyrim with some new mods added, especially Helgen Reborn.

Sorry I forgot to respond to this yesterdayy. When I get home ( in around 8 hours ) I'll definitely add you up.
  • ccm1912
    ccm1912 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Watch Dogs, but i havent had time to put more than a couple of hours in. I also need to finish Outlast and I'm halfway through Dark Souls 2