Team NAVY!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• stephnerR
    stephnerR Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cool, never heard of chia before, can i buy it at wall mart and dose it help with wight lose, Also I am sorry for another absence, I have been having trouble with the internet this past week, keeps going out on me. And I know the cable bill was late but we paid it! anyway I will keep ya'll updated if it goes out again. the cable bill is also the internet bill. Thanks for all of ya'lls support.
    I buy my chia seeds at trader joes,

I actually found chia seeds at Sam's Club. I have to avoid Trader Joe's because I have absolutely zero control in that store. Everything is soooo good. I spend too much money. :)
  • JERubin1
    JERubin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cool thanks you guys I will have to look into trying that.
  • JERubin1
    Options
    Gunna Join a new gym, it only cost 20 bucks a month so excited about it.
  • JERubin1
    Options
    I cant believe that this c challenge is almost up. I have had a great time here so far in spite of all my up and down absences. How about all of you guys, and how has ya'lls week gone?
  • 38laura40
    38laura40 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    what happen to all are people?, we only have 3 left. thats not a very good group anymore.
  • JERubin1
    Options
    I know, I have know idea what's up with that, maybe they forgot to log there weight and got kicked out of the challenge. I know
    I haven't posted to the thread like I should but still, I have know idea how the group got so small, oh well all we can do is try our best, maybe we will have better luck in the next challenge keeping group members, if there is a next challenge anyway. How have you be?
  • JERubin1
    Options
    Oh my gosh, just got back from my first work out at planet fittness, It kicked my butt, but was so much fun!! This is something I will have to try and do as often as possible