• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    5 mile advanced walk with Leslie today.

97 miles with Leslie to date

48 miles outside to date

145 miles total to date

goal 100 ...yeah met my goal!

I didn't get much walking in yesterday, we were demolishing a huge deck but my steps were high, 23000 on sunday and 13400 yesterday, so if you count the miles it was a lot. yesterday it said 6 miles and sunday it said 11, but I am not adding those in my miles walked. so glad that is done, now to build a new one!

everyone is doing so good! I see a lot of goal breakers coming!!!
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Reddirtblacktopqueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day. I did get some walking in. I was able to log 2.99 miles on Sunday the 25th and yesterday I walked 4.10 miles. I have 5 days left to make my goal of 110 miles. I know I can do this! Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Happy walking! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Goal 65 Miles
    May 3 -- 2 Miles
    May 4 -- 2 miles of 5 Day Slim Down.
    May5 -- 2 Miles Belly Blasting Walk
    May 6 -- 4 Mile Super Challenge
    May 7- rest day
    May 8-- Mile 2 and 3 of 5 Day Slim Down. Also did some 30 Minutes to Fitness Strength with 8 and 10 lb weights. I almost have biceps now, haha.
    May 12- 3 Mile Power Walk
    May 16--2 miles Debbie Rocker Am Walking
    May 17--2 Miles, slow-shopping kind of walking
    May 18--1 mile slow shopping
    May 19-- 5 5 Day Slim Down. I did the 12 minute mile first cause I was afraid I wouldn't have the energy when I did finally get to it!
    May 20--4 4 Mile Super Challenge.
    May 21--4 4 miles of the 5 day slim down.
    May 22--2 miles Intervals with Debbie Rocker
    May 23 -- 3 miles with Debbie Rocker Walking for Weight Loss
    Mar 26 -- 2 miles

41 Miles as of May 26
  • hope3197
    hope3197 Posts: 7
    Options
    It's. MAY 27th & I commit 2 walk 10 miles this month! :flowerforyou: :happy:
    5/27/14- Leslie Sansone's Just Walk Belly Blasting WALK= 2MILES
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    71 and the day is young! lol Kicking it up a notch. Enjoy the day folks.- it ain't over yet lol!

Kudos Hope3197 you are doing great!
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    Hard to do the miles when not at home. Trying to get some miles between the obligations. Managed to collect 5 miles today.
  • ChaiyaChaiya21
    ChaiyaChaiya21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Leslie:20
    Outside:3

Total:43
    Remaining:7
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow walkers! I had no idea there was a group on here and I am thrilled to join in. Last week I celebrated 200 miles walking. I combine my Leslie DVDs with walking outside. Weather permitting I power walk 4 miles minimum at sunrise. When kept inside I use my DVDs. For mothers day my son gifted me the 30 Day Walk off collection and I love it. May is about over but I commit to walking 20 miles.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Hi Startergal53- Endomondo is an app for iPhone that I downloaded to my iPad to track my walks and mountain hikes with GPS. I use the free version so it tells me my miles and time per mile each mile. It keeps me on pace since I do not have Leslie's "beats per minute" to go by.:wink: I am trying to challenge myself to do one more mile each time when I walk the neighborhood and having a voice in my backpack say "One mile in 14 minutes 2 seconds" is very motivating! It is a good basic app for walkers and hikers who carry their iPhone, iPad, iPad mini etc with them on their hikes/walks. As an added bonus, it also tells you your calorie burn although it is always higher than MFP so I am guessing it is inflated a bit. :ohwell: Try it for your outdoor walks and see if you like it. :smile: Brenda
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow walkers! I had no idea there was a group on here and I am thrilled to join in. Last week I celebrated 200 miles walking. I combine my Leslie DVDs with walking outside. Weather permitting I power walk 4 miles minimum at sunrise. When kept inside I use my DVDs. For mothers day my son gifted me the 30 Day Walk off collection and I love it. May is about over but I commit to walking 20 miles.
    Welcome PinkyPan1, It delights me to no end to find a new walker when we are nearing the end of a month. I am so happy that you didn't wait till next month, but are jumping right in and making goals for the last several days remaining. That rocks big time the way I see it :drinker:

Great way to walk the miles combining indoor and outdoor miles. There are many ways to get our walk on :smile: .

texasgardnr :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Hi Startergal53- Endomondo is an app for iPhone that I downloaded to my iPad to track my walks and mountain hikes with GPS. I use the free version so it tells me my miles and time per mile each mile. It keeps me on pace since I do not have Leslie's "beats per minute" to go by.:wink: I am trying to challenge myself to do one more mile each time when I walk the neighborhood and having a voice in my backpack say "One mile in 14 minutes 2 seconds" is very motivating! It is a good basic app for walkers and hikers who carry their iPhone, iPad, iPad mini etc with them on their hikes/walks. As an added bonus, it also tells you your calorie burn although it is always higher than MFP so I am guessing it is inflated a bit. :ohwell: Try it for your outdoor walks and see if you like it. :smile: Brenda

zichab, thanks for sharing this information with us. I'm still in the "dumb" flip phone era instead of those lovely "smart" or i Phones :tongue: . I keep telling my daughter that I'm getting closer than ever to switching :laugh: . That app sounds amazing and sure is tipping the scale a bit more.

:flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    It's. MAY 27th & I commit 2 walk 10 miles this month! :flowerforyou: :happy:
    5/27/14- Leslie Sansone's Just Walk Belly Blasting WALK= 2MILES

That's an awesome DVD, hope3197! I love your very do-able goal for the remainder of the month :heart: Glad that you are joining in on the challenge and finishing out the month walking strong!!

:flowerforyou:
  • bandit5125
    Options

102 miles with Leslie to date

48 miles outside to date

150 miles total to date

goal 100 ...yeah met my goal! I really wanted to get 100 miles in alone with Leslie and have now done that, outside miles are a bonus for me.

crappy weather here this week, not sure how much outside walking we will get done for the rest of the month.

Everyone is doing so great! we have a nice team of walkers!
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Wednesday everyone! :smile:

I walked outside yesterday, 5/27, for 4.82 miles. I'm only 8.28 miles away from meeting my goal of 110 miles for the month. :happy:

Happy walking everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Tuesday: Free Day

Wednesday:

2 DVD miles: 5 Mega Miles, miles 1 (classic) & 4 (strength intervals w firm band).

0 minutes: Walked outdoors today.

Goal for May: 40 miles, Continuing an emphasis on strength and outdoor minutes will change my usual mileage from previous months.

So far: 38.5 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 380 outdoor walking minutes

We are closing in on the end of the month :wink: . We can do it :happy:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Welcome PinkyPan1, It delights me to no end to find a new walker when we are nearing the end of a month. I am so happy that you didn't wait till next month, but are jumping right in and making goals for the last several days remaining. That rocks big time the way I see it :drinker:

Great way to walk the miles combining indoor and outdoor miles. There are many ways to get our walk on :smile: .

texasgardnr :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the wonderful welcome. Put me down for 3.5 miles for today. I had my days of the week a little mixed up today and only managed a few miles. Tomorrow is another day.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    May Goal: 50 miles
    5/3 Exercise TV-Walking at Home-3miles=47 to go
    5/4 Walk it Off & Tone it Up-5 miles=42 to go
    5/5 WAP-Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=38 to go
    5/6 WAP-3 Fast Miles=35 to go
    5/7 WAH-3 miles with weights=32 to go
    5/9 WAH-Walk Slim-5 Really Big Miles-5 miles=27 to go
    5/10 Just Walk-4 Mile Power Walk-4 miles=23 to go
    5/11 Endomondo recorded -neighborhood walk=3.14 miles=20 to go
    5/13 WAP-3 Fast Miles=17 to go
    5/14 Just Walk-Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan-Tuesday-4 miles-13 to go
    5/20 Just Walk-Ultimate 5 Day walk Plan-Monday-3 miles=10 to go
    5/23 Just Walk-5 Mega Miles--5miles-5 to go
    5/25 Endomondo recorded-neighborhood walk-4.18 miles=1 to go
    5/28 WAP-3 Fast Miles- Goal Met =0 to go- 52 total :bigsmile:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    Good morning Walkers!!! Feeling great and energized after power walking 5.5 miles this morning. I hope you all have a great day and walk on.
  • Reddirtblacktopqueen
    Options
    Hello to everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Thursday.

I was able to walk 5.14 miles outside yesterday, 5/28. :smile: I am now only 3.14 miles away from my May goal. Hard to believe this month is almost over. :noway:

Happy walking everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • bandit5125
    Options

107 miles with Leslie to date

48 miles outside to date

155 miles total to date

goal 100 ...yeah met my goal!

will be in again later today, need to get my lawn mowed and that's good for a few more miles!

Happy walking everyone!