What Are Your Long Term & Short Term Weight Loss Goals?

Options
13»

Replies

• CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Long-term Goal: 100 lbs

Short-Term Goal (90 days): 15 lbs

When I reach my goal, I feel like I'll feel better about myself and will be able to enjoy all of my activities more.
  • LaurenBG2013
    Options
    Long term goal: 38 pounds

Short term goal: (90 days) 15 pounds

I want to do this the healthy way. I want to be fit not just skinny. I have already noticed more stamina and my pants now fit right out of the dryer :) It's the little things that you notice.
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My short term goal would be to loose about 10 - 15 lbs
    My long term goal will be to maintain that size, continue to eat and live healthy. My son gets married in Dec I the keys, I would love to have a nice lean shape for that.
    Possible set backs, disappointed when my size is not budging (like the last two weeks), my major concern is the 7day cruise I leave for on fri. My favorite part of a cruise is dressing up for dinner, and the dinners are fabulous! So cool trying new foods. I usually get whatever my server recommends for the evening. It's going to be a hard time for me. But I have already asked if the kitchen can provide me with the calories of what I'm getting and they can. I will try to skip lunch and have a very light breakfast.
  • KreeativeKat
    KreeativeKat Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is to reach 125 lbs. I'm aiming to lose around 8 lbs during this challenge. That will leave me with just 8 lbs to go, maybe by the end of September. And when I reach 125 lbs, I'm going to make sure I stay there.