Leslie Sansone June 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Thursday:

3 miles: 3 Mega Miles (with firm band w/o included)

0 minutes

Goal for June: 40 miles (also focusing on strength this month)

So far: 39.5 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 170 outdoor minutes

It is way to late to comment tonight :ohwell: . I need to get some sleep :yawn:

Blessings,
    :flowerforyou:
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    195 miles to date total

goal 125 miles
    I made my goal for the month!!!! Yeah!!!

I think I got in 175 last month so was trying to break my record! Am trying hard to get to 200 miles this month!!! so close!

Happy walking! ----LouAnn
    [/quote]

:happy:
    You are going to do it! Stay strong girl!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Friday everyone.:smile: I logged an additional 4.5 miles this morning. I just wanted to share that in the last week I have been thrilled to see 3 additional walkers in my neighborhood up and walking at 5:30. My NSV...One couple stopped and told me that they have sat and looked for me to go by each morning as they had their morning coffee and then decided that they too would start walking. This made my day.:happy:
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    5 advanced miles with Leslie this morning

110 miles with Leslie to date.

5 miles in the park with the dogs

95 miles outside to date

205 miles to date total

goal 125 miles

I think I got in 175 last month so was trying to break my record! Am trying hard to get to 200 miles this month!!! MADE IT!!!!!

• lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    today: 5 miles
    total to date: 185 miles
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    2 miles with WaLk It Off in 30 Days (did the "firm" weight training segment too)
    36/40 done

Happy walking to a strong, healthy finish,, everyone!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    zichab,

"62 total! YEAH!!!!!! I did it!"

It is in the low 60s in Netherlands and since Pinkypan walks in the rain, I guess I can too since that is about all it does in The Hague! :grumble:! Thanks for all the encouragement this month everybody as I was not sure I was going to make it along with teaching 3 classes. :noway: You are all the best! Off to see my 8 week old granddaughter :happy: ...oh and her parents ... of course! :wink: Happy walking and keep reaching for those goals!:flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Congrat's on your new granddaughter.

And congrat's on making your goal!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Not sure how many miles I'm going to walk this month, have some commitments that might get in the way. I will walk as many as I can!

June 1, 5 miles Walk Your Belly Flat which is 3 miles & miles 2 and 3 of the 5 Day Slim Down.
    Did a stretchy band work out with a Stretch Max by Cathe Freidrich.
    June2, 4 Miles -- 4 Mile Super Challenge
    June 3, 2 Miles -- Interval walk with Debbie Rocker
    June 4, 3 Miles-- 3 Mile Power Walk
    June 5, 4 Miles-- 4 Mile Super Challenge
    June 6, 1 Mile - Burn and Firm Pilates... an aerobics and Pilates blend.
    June 10, 2 Miles-, 5 Day Slim Down miles 2 and 3
    June 11, 3 Miles- 5 Day Slim Down miles 1, 4 and 5
    June 12, 4 Miles- Walking for Weight Loss with Debbie Rocker and 1 mile of Leslie.
    June 15, 4 Miles -of the 5 Day Slim Down
    Jun 16, 1 Mile- of the 5 Day Slim Down
    June 17, 2 Miles - Belly Blasting Walk
    June 18, 4 Miles- 4 Mile Super challenge
    June 19, 3 Miles - Walking for WEight Loss with Debbie Rocker
    June 21 2 Miles 5 Day slim down Miles 2 and 3
    June 24 2 MIles 30 Minutes to fitness Start Here
    June 25, 4 MIles 4 Mile Super Challenge
    June 26, 3 miles - Walk Your Belly Flat
    June 27, 3 miles -- Walking for Weight Loss

61 miles done
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    ....... June 26-WAH-Burn Body Fat & Sculpt Your Arms-3 miles=62 total! YEAH!!!!!! I did it!

It is in the low 60s in Netherlands and since Pinkypan walks in the rain, I guess I can too since that is about all it does in The Hague! :grumble:! Thanks for all the encouragement this month everybody as I was not sure I was going to make it along with teaching 3 classes. :noway: You are all the best! Off to see my 8 week old granddaughter :happy: ...oh and her parents ... of course! :wink: Happy walking and keep reaching for those goals!:flowerforyou:
    zichab, Yay you made your challenge mileage even while teaching three classes and getting ready to travel :drinker: . Again, congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter! They are so very precious when they are infants :heart: . Enjoy being in the Netherlands and being with your family and snuggling with your grand baby :smile: .

• texasgardnr
    Options

110 miles with Leslie to date.

5 miles in the park with the dogs

95 miles outside to date

205 miles to date total

goal 125 miles

I think I got in 175 last month so was trying to break my record! Am trying hard to get to 200 miles this month!!! MADE IT!!!!!

bandit5125, You broke 200 miles! Totally awesome mileage and having a new personal best :drinker: . we are proud of you!

• texasgardnr
    Options
    AnnofB, you are rocking those miles even with all the IRL commitments competing for your time :drinker: . So very proud of you!! You are ending the month super strong!

• texasgardnr
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Friday everyone.:smile: I logged an additional 4.5 miles this morning. I just wanted to share that in the last week I have been thrilled to see 3 additional walkers in my neighborhood up and walking at 5:30. My NSV...One couple stopped and told me that they have sat and looked for me to go by each morning as they had their morning coffee and then decided that they too would start walking. This made my day.:happy:
    PinkyPan1, now THAT is an awesome NSV. Thank you for sharing the good news. Your neighborhood is getting more healthy because of your positive influence :drinker: .

:flowerforyou: .
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Hi I have been doing Leslie's dvds for a few years now, and I love them, every now and again I do something else, but I always come back to Leslie. At the moment I am doing 3 miles for 4 days and 4 miles one day, with a half an hour jog/walk in the afternoons, just to try and sift my holiday 4lb gain. I love her energy and all her walkers aren't super thin, just like us human :wink:

Anyway I am glad more people are joining this group as it was quite for a while.:smile:

debrakhan, glad that you stopped by again :smile: . Hope that you join us for the July Challenge :glasses: . We would love to see you walk & jog some miles with us :happy: .

You have a nice walking/ jogging routine going on and that will help send the holiday weight packing :ohwell: . Cheering you on toward your fitness goals.

• texasgardnr
    Options
    Friday:

2 miles: Just Walk: Belly Blasting Walk.

0 minutes

So far: 41.5 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 170 outdoor minutes

Three days left in the June Challenge .... unbelievable :noway: .

But it has been extremely fun walking with y'all :flowerforyou:
  • startergal53
    startergal53 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    4 miles at the track followed by 4 mowing-
    8 feels great!!
    98 miles in!

I'm with you texasgardnr- unbelievably it is the last of June. This has been a great challenge loving it!
    Not done yet folks... miles to go before we rest eh?
  • AnnofB
    Options
    4 miles at the track followed by 4 mowing-
    8 feels great!!
    98 miles in!

I'm with you texasgardnr- unbelievably it is the last of June. This has been a great challenge loving it!
    Not done yet folks... miles to go before we rest eh?

startergal53,
    Yep, it ain't over till it's over, right? :smile:
    Got to keep walking!
  • Healthymom_5
    Healthymom_5 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    2 Miles - Belly Blasting Walk
    Also did a strength training DVD with Karen Voigt using a Body Bar - love it!
    38/40 - 2 to go so should make it on Momday! :)
  • lidenalex
    lidenalex Posts: 283
    Options
    today: 5 miles
    total todate: 190 miles
  • texasgardnr
    Options
    Saturday:

0 miles:

60 minutes outdoors

So far: 41.5 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 230 outdoor minutes

• bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options

115 miles with Leslie to date.

4 miles in the park with the dogs

99 miles outside to date

214 miles to date total

goal 125 miles

Thank you for all your support! This challenge has been so good for me, you all push me to do more and keep going! Without this group I never would have kept track or even made it this far! Thank you!!!!!