WANTED- active Aussie members!!

Options

Replies

• Betti2
    Betti2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I log daily, not always a good girl but we all have to have some wickedness in our lives. Feel free to add me
  • Joggingjane1979
    Joggingjane1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started up again after having a baby...
  • miselly
    miselly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've just started back (last week) again. I was on holidays for a month and now its time to get motivated.
    some motivated buddies would be great, so please feel free to add me
    My Diary is open to friends only
  • evereves
    evereves Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm also looking for active people on here and if I haven't already sent a request and you're looking for a friend, please feel free to add me :)

I'm currently focused on a burn and started doing the Michelle bridges program. I also use a fitbit to track my activity.
  • ShirleyTonks
    Options
    I am logging in regular and would welcome some extra support.
  • Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    I'm active & like to think I'm supportive, I'm also looking for active support on here... I'm in need of a bit of motivation atm
    Feel free to send me a fr (just send a msg with it please lol)
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Im on several times a day atleast, i've been logging for 543days straight, at maintenance/toning now, but i still log everything thats my OCD :)

I am happy to have more friends especially if you are in the Adelaide, Sth Aus region which is where i live. I try to be as supportive as possible i have many people on my list atm sometimes the messages roll off the ticker and the newsfeed doesn't update on the Android App properly.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Petefry1
    Petefry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a regular and active member. 800 day streak today. Open diary, although I don't always finish logging each day.
    I run 3-4 times a week, just PBed the City2Surf 2 weeks ago and the Sydney Tower Run Up yesterday. Now concentrating on the Blackmores half in 4 weeks yesterday.
    Live in the Hills District of Sydney.
    Will send FR to you and a few others on here, and happy to accept Aussie FRs.
    Just cleaned out some inactive friends, and looking for more active friends.
  • mprezn
    mprezn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im pretty active.. im on day 753.
    and my diary is unlocked..

feel free to add :)
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm an active Aussie member, I have logged in for 33 days now because of a 4 week camping holiday to FNQ. I'm back now and logging daily. Feel free to add me.
  • melaniebester
    melaniebester Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been on MFP for over a year now logging, my diary is open and I'd love people to send me friend requests! :)
  • sheahughes
    sheahughes Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've just reached 120 days of almost everyday logging, currently figuring out my TDEE and looking to lose 15-20 kilos.

I've sent friend requests to everyone, please feel free to add me :)
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Active for 16 days and counting. Feel free to add. :)
  • beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Another Aussie here! I'm new but active, looking for new friends :)
  • wyrdsister
    wyrdsister Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi ive been here 5 days, great to see other Ausies on site.
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I log everyday :)

Happy to have a few more friends! :) Add me
  • Laney1956
    Options
    I have just started mfp and I log on everyday and I can unlock my diary for friends.
  • EllenCaden
    Options
    I'm in serious need of some accountability buddies (mad for junk food and booze!). I'm looking to lose about 20kg and definitely need some help if anyone is willing. Just changed my diary to public to get the ball rolling. Cheers.
  • prestonam
    prestonam Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday so feel free to add me. Anyone can look at my profile, diary etc I also have a fitbit. :-)
  • Sjmsr
    Sjmsr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fellow aussie, feel free to add me.. :)