WANTED- active Aussie members!!

Options

Replies

• whatcarl
    whatcarl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey every one feel free to add me, I'm planing on being active every day.
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - also from Melbs, add me if you like, used this site to lose about 15kgs but havent used it seriously in a while and put some weight back on. But back now and looking for new MFP pals. I'm on a fair bit and diary is viewable to friends.

In to cycling and running around Melbs so would be keen to share routes and spots with people.
  • Puckeysrun
    Puckeysrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying to get back into MFP to lose weight, please add me!
  • libby2208
    libby2208 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm active, but my diary is not visible.
    Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • Tigs2614
    Tigs2614 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm active every day and my exercise and food diary are visible. I'd love to make new friends on here to inspire and encourage each other. Feel free to add me :)
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I was active, lost some weight, then stagnated/plateau-d, then stopped logging, kept busting my gut at the gym every day to no obvious benefit, put on a couple of kilos, and now am BACK.

This time I got some professional help from a PT so have been given a totally different diet (I thought I was being healthy before...) and have been doing weight training with no cardio atm (that apparently is coming up in phase 2). This time I hope it will work!

Feel free to add me I have been logging consistently for last two weeks both food & exercise. All visible.
  • heidistubbs
    heidistubbs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm active and would love the support and some friends to keep me going!!
  • Kimmiebatchy
    Kimmiebatchy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log most days!
  • ryanherbert
    ryanherbert Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm a 6'7" guy who been progressing well for the last few years. In 2015 I want to punch through my plateau and the get the physique of my fitness hero Wladimir Klitschko. The great thing about MFP is the super supportive community. I love helping people reach their goals and appreciate people who are willing to push me when needed. Cheers.
  • 13rialb
    13rialb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Currently looking for new and motivating friends to keep me going! I log almost every day and would love to help support you, too.

Feel free to add me :smile:

Blair
  • Jo_permiegirl
    Jo_permiegirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ok peeps, I am looking for awesome people who are active on MFP, people who are motivating and want to be motivated by others. I am also looking for more fitbit friends. I have added many of you already but for everyone else, add away :smile:
    My diary is free to be viewed for my friends.
  • samanthamicheleB
    samanthamicheleB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I could really use some active friends
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Back into it after a major bicycle stack. Log on daily, with an open diary. Feel free to add
  • NowyTends
    NowyTends Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Active fellow aussie here, 80 days strong! Don't let my picture fool ya, I'm actually nice! ff2a :)
  • 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Active 65 year old female, with over 30kgs to lose, would like positive friend/s of similar age for mutual support and motivation I Log in daily and have open diet and exercise diary
  • dmartins1
    Options
    a few tears ago i lost 15 kg with the help of MFP, time to do it again. Any friends would be great motivation. I am active and log every day and log everything, looking for friends to share the successes (and losses)
  • alex_ramage
    alex_ramage Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation friends, please add me.
    I've tried adding people either my app if not working right or I'm doing it wrong
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add people (or have people add me) who are active and want genuine support. I am at goal weight, log in every day, go to the gym about 5 times a week, lift weights, walk 10,000 steps a day, do Spin classes. I eat mainly Paleo lifestyle foods, plus a bit of dairy, try to limit packaged food products.

Might be a good idea for any new people to add a photo and also fill out some details in your profiles so we know a bit about you. Also please add a message with friend requests :)

MFP is a fabulous tool to a healthy lifestyle!
  • Cryptic10
    Cryptic10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Open diary and I log every day.. Always looking for new tips to help me on this weight loss journey!!