Replies

• annemarietate
    annemarietate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    p.s. is there a chat room also?... thanks
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Classic. I found this old post of mine in this thread. Well that was December. Since then I buggered my elbow and my back twice, and gained 10-ish kilos. I think I'm right now. Just started rehabing back with swimming & light weight work. Looking for a crew to keep me motivated. Free free to add me.
    Hi all. I'm a 6'7" guy who been progressing well for the last few years. In 2015 I want to punch through my plateau and the get the physique of my fitness hero Wladimir Klitschko. The great thing about MFP is the super supportive community. I love helping people reach their goals and appreciate people who are willing to push me when needed. Cheers.

• hellopanda27
    hellopanda27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Melburnian here! Restarted using MFP again in the hopes of losing >10kg. I have been overweight all my life and feel like I should get serious about becoming healthy and losing weight before it's too late. Have never been comfortable sharing my food diary but will be doing it to hold myself accountable! Feel free to add me, and let's keep each other motivated!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Queenslander here, I log daily, lift weights, do Pilates, try to keep up with the macros thingie etc.
    Add me if you like :smiley:
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Returning after injury so need to get logging again, Grafton NSW, feel free to add.

• Amyaya
    Amyaya Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am another active member in QLD. I log everyday too... Would be nice to find some like-minded people close by!
  • Felicity1106
    Felicity1106 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much on here every day, diary is unlocked & day 116.
    Love to have more friends
  • Santanico75
    Santanico75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Melbournite here, just started (day 3) and doing pretty well with the food side of things, finding it a little difficult to get motivated for exercise though. My diary is open to friends, so feel free to add me :)
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Looking for active Aussie loggers with visible diary and a great motivational drive! If this is you feel free to add me!
    Hi there, is this where i reply??? ... im a virgin to all of this, meaning I have no clue what i'm doing as far as adding friends or having my diary open... So if someone wants to guide me a little, I would love to join in
    Cheers
    Am
    Hi there. I'll send you a friend request and help you through.
  • tabitha009
    tabitha009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I've recently gotten back into the swing of mfp. I log every day and my diary is open. At the moment I'm just restricting calories and exercising a few times a week. I don't always get the nutrition right (I'm trying though!) but have lost 8kgs so far so I must be doing something right! Would love some Aussie supporters ^_^
  • hangaten
    hangaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for some more supportive friends feel free to add me
  • ashleyharrison3914
    ashleyharrison3914 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I log everything
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Ditto. My diary is open, I log everything and I've active around here. I'm good at cheerleading too! I'll send you guys some friend requests. Feel free to add me too!
  • fang2204
    fang2204 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys want to get serious about gaining weight and muscle properly as want to compete in few years any advice appreciated please add me
  • NowyTends
    NowyTends Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ff2a! been here for a while.. usually active overnight more tho
  • BetteBz
    BetteBz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Im an active Aussie looking for some mfp friends for motivation and such. Please add me
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've been back active for a month now. Doing quite well. Feel free to add me :) From Newcastle NSW
  • RoadtotheRAN
    RoadtotheRAN Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm Gill. I'm from Sydney. I have alot of weight to lose (around 90kg) and I would love to connect with anyone from Sydney or anywhere in Australia.
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    amelialoveshersnacks Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me, I would love to join your cheering squad....
  • rubywly
    rubywly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Would love an add from fellow Aussies. :)