Looking for more pals!

Options

Replies

• my_jennaration
    my_jennaration Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Diet_Soda wrote: »
    I have a really silly question - what is the benefit of adding friends on MFP over using group message boards? I have never used the friends section of MFP, but if it helps, I am willing to give it a try.

For me I use the friend section a lot more. It's nice to see other's progress and cheer them on as they do the same for me!
  • aadarling21
    aadarling21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would love some friends on here!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! 5'4" 116 (looking to loose 6 more and I done). Please feel free to add me.. give me a short line that says something about this forum.
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for more friends. I've sent requests to some of you, but if there's anyone I missed looking for more pals for encouragement, please add me! :)
  • kccorey
    kccorey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    31 y/o
    5'7"
    Fluctuate between 125-130 lbs
    More focused on healthy habits/building endurance and muscle than weight loss, but won't complain if a few lbs drop off :)
  • laura2813
    laura2813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more friends and support.
  • LeaThiim
    Options
    Sure would love some supportive vibes from MFP-friends too. I'm Danish - but hopefully it won't be a challenge (guess the app translates my daily inputs into English)

Please please! I lost some motivation <3
  • Jmcbryan570
    Jmcbryan570 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just joined and looking to add to my active friends for motivation. 5'5" 145 looking to see 135-130. Athletic build.
  • Sassiesue86
    Sassiesue86 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking for more encouraging friends!
    28 y/o
    5'6
    2 kids
    Looking to gain muscle and drop body fat % , would like to lose 5-8 more lbs. I'm looking to increase my strength, and keep good energy!
  • kellie8785
    Options
    Hey Ya'll! I have used MFP on and off for just under a year and this time it's some serious ish! I log on everyday and have a Garmin Vivofit fitness tracker with my account as well. Would love some fit friends and fit support. I'm 5'3 (5'4 on a good day) weighing about 146lbs and shooting for 125lbs. I go to the gym about 5 days a week and am trying to kill the cardio. The main thing holding me back.. what I'm eating. Lets be friends and support each other! :)
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for a friend is welcome to friend me. I've already friended some of you on here. I've been on MFP off-and-on (happy to say more on that off) since 2011. I lost nearly 50 lbs here and have maintained over that time. Making a bit of a push these days to finally get to the weight that I set out to hit when I signed up. I push hard and appreciate others who do the same.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Looking for some encouraging friends! :blush:

24 (almost 25!)
    Newlywed
    5'10" (5'11" if I get a lot of sleep)
    180lbs
    GW 160lbs

I've been on MFP off and on since 2011, though I got serious about my weight loss in the beginning of 2013. Lost over 40lbs., though over the past few months I lost focus due to moving, getting married, etc., and 10lbs. have come back... I'm trying to get back on track and would love some new friends as most of the old ones have disappeared off here.
  • Noushi87
    Noushi87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI Sandi

I'm in a similar situation. I spent the whole of last year working towards my goal weight before my big move to the UK from South Africa. Now, 3 months later it's all back on and would like to be pals with someone who gets it. It's heartbreaking when all your lovely skinny clothes that were once needed no longer fit.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm 26, I'm just getting back to logging & exercising daily. My diary is open too. I'd love some new, supportive friends.
  • niamhmcgm
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you like:) My name's Niamh I'm Irish <3 Would love some new friend :)
  • zia_gal
    zia_gal Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Looking for some girlfriends, so we can keep each other motivated and on track! I'm vegetarian, and don't have too much weight to lose, but need to tone up! I love hiking, running, cycling, strength training. Would love to share great exercises, recipes, and ideas!

Married
    Age 43
    mom to 3 boys
  • vhowru
    vhowru Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im currently 127 as of this morning gained four lbs due to the holidays eek ! I'm five seven. I would love some more friends and support :). I love yoga and weight training. I just started the weight training and am getting used to being sore. Thanks !
  • liseloo79
    liseloo79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone if love some more friends too, have used MFP on & off for about a year but need some motivation to make me stick to it currently weighing in at 150lb and would like to get to 137lb

please feel free to add me, Im 35yo with 2 little girls from North East of England

Lisa x
  • CharlieChubble
    Options
    I've just started a new profile to inspire me to push to lose around 10 pounds. I'm 31 5'5" and 136pounds. I enjoy weightlifting, Thai Boxing and mountain biking. I spend a lot of time being active but I also love to eat and alcohol (at the weekends) is often my downfall. Really want some friends to help me keep my diary in check and keep me accountable. Please add me if you like :smile: