Looking for more pals!

Options
1235»

Replies

• brooke5234
    brooke5234 Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi! I have bounced back and forth with MFP for the last year or so. I am 24 years old, 5'10", 127 pounds. Right now my focus is to tone up and get my diet under control. I love eating junk food and despise doing cardio. I have a decent gym routine down. I love lifting weights. Feel free to add me.
  • KarinNurse
    Options
    Yes looking for some friends!
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    To add or not to add..
  • samanthamicheleB
    samanthamicheleB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi really need some friends if anyone could add me that would be great. Looking for tips,motivation, etc.
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hello, looking for friends as well! :smiley:
  • jkb06f
    jkb06f Posts: 7
    Options
    The more the merrier!! Would love to be added by more people.
  • NAG110664
    NAG110664 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to help me stay motivated, I am new to this site. In 2008-2009 I lost 25 pounds went from 156 to 131.5 and now I am creeping back up, I am 5' 6 and I now weigh 147, my main goal was to not get above 140, but gradually I have not accomplished that goal, I would like to get my weight back down to the lower 130's and stay as close to that weight as possible. I started on Monday and have logged my meals and exercised every day since then. I am trying to limit myself to weighing on the scale once a week, every Friday, versus every day which has been the case before this week. Wish me luck!!
  • taylorjla
    Options
    Hi! I've been on and off on here and I'm just looking to get back on track and log regularly, and lose around 10-15lbs for March. I have lost 3 this past week by clean eating and going to the gym daily, but I need that extra push! And I'd gladly like to cheer you guys on too :smile: