Deals!

Options
SuperSexyDork
SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
I thought it would be good to have a post where we can share any good deals on ice cream/gelato we may come across.

For example, right now Target has all of their Hagen-Dazs pints 2/$6 as well as all of their Edy's ice cream 2/$6.

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    Options
    Yea I noticed that the other day. Then their Market Pantry line was 3 dollars. So basically everything was 3 bucks.

And you didn't share this information with us? :grumble: :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    In!

Whole Foods had Three Twins buy one get one.

I didn't care for the ones I got though.

Great idea for a thread!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    TALENTI Sale alert for Wisconsin (N.E.W. area for sure)!!!

Roundy's/Pick N' Save/Copp's stores have Talenti Gelato (and the 3 pack of bars, too) for $3.00 this week! WOOT!

We're so broke this week, so I only got to pick one. Someone go out and buy the rest and report back to me how delicious they are, lol!

Oh, and a bunch of different brands of the single serve cups are $1 (the ~5oz. sizes--for those who just need a tiny bit of delicious love).
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Wegmans has Talenti for $3.99/pint.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Perfect! My local Sprouts has Talenti on sale for $3.19. I'm unsure if they're all doing it, but I'm in Fresno, California.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Talenti still at $2.99 a pint at Wegmans here.
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options

I wish we had Wegmans here.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I love that store, but it's expensive compared to other stores overall.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Weis has Edy's & Haagen Daz ice cream on sale four for $1.87 each, & anything after that I believe is around $3.00 which is still not bad for those brands.

I bought French Silk since a lot of you have said it's good, the Drumstick, Cookie Dough, & Mint Chocolate Chip.

I wish they would've had the Cinnamon Bun Fun, but no such luck LOL.

I might get some more at a Wal-Mart & see if they'll price match the ad & then be set for ice cream for at least a few months.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Crap...I wish we had a Wegmans in CT, if for nothing than the Talenti!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Harris Teeter has Talenti BOGO with your VIC card until November 27th, at least where I am.
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    Does anyone here know if GNC or any other store online has good deals on Quest bars on Dark Thursday, Black Friday, or Cyber Monday?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Jeni's Splendid is offering free shipping if you order over $48 code is: jenisbf14
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Does anyone here know if GNC or any other store online has good deals on Quest bars on Dark Thursday, Black Friday, or Cyber Monday?

Just checked Vitamin Shoppe, theirs are $24.99 plus free shipping. Now I wish I wasn't broke.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Meijer has Talenti 2 for $7, plus you get a box of the pops for free. The sad part is, I work here, go down that aisle at least twice a week (breakfast foods are opposite it), yet I only now noticed the signs. Oh well. I've been low anyway, so time to stock up!
  • dunnodunno
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Quest Nutrition has a good sale going on bought five boxes of The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & one of each of Double Chocolate Chunk & S'Mores. Use the code CYBERUS & you must spend around $39.99-$200.00 for the code to work.

Also wanted to throw this out in case anyone doesn't know about this.

Wal-Mart has a savings catcher app https://savingscatcher.walmart.com/ that you can scan your receipt in & it will catch competitor's prices for various products. Whatever you save will go on an e-gift card.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Quest Nutrition has a good sale going on bought five boxes of The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & one of each of Double Chocolate Chunk & S'Mores. Use the code CYBERUS & you must spend around $39.99-$200.00 for the code to work.

Also wanted to throw this out in case anyone doesn't know about this.

Wal-Mart has a savings catcher app https://savingscatcher.walmart.com/ that you can scan your receipt in & it will catch competitor's prices for various products. Whatever you save will go on an e-gift card.

That's good to know. Thanks! I ordered s'mores, pb&j and coconut cashew off that Quest deal yesterday. I hope I don't die from the lack of chocolate! :wink:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'll be awaiting your review of the s'mores. I've pretty much switched over to Think Thin because the flavor is so much better. But I do occasionally like the Quest cookies n cream or cookie dough.