Deals!

Options

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Giant starting tomorrow will have select Turkey Hill Ice Cream on sale for $1.99.

Doggone it! I missed it. *cries*

It should still be on sale until Sunday.

I found a lot of the new ice creams today there whoo!

I won't have time to go today, but I should have time tomorrow. I'm down to only Turkey Hill chocolate peanut butter cup at work, it's time to restock. :smile: I should stop at Target, too, since it's right next to the Giant here.

The Turkey Hill is back at the regular price now. I saw they had Haagen Dazs on sale for $3.50 & Friendly's.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Giant starting tomorrow will have select Turkey Hill Ice Cream on sale for $1.99.

Doggone it! I missed it. *cries*

It should still be on sale until Sunday.

I found a lot of the new ice creams today there whoo!

I won't have time to go today, but I should have time tomorrow. I'm down to only Turkey Hill chocolate peanut butter cup at work, it's time to restock. :smile: I should stop at Target, too, since it's right next to the Giant here.

The Turkey Hill is back at the regular price now. I saw they had Haagen Dazs on sale for $3.50 & Friendly's.

Awwww, man. Well, I can at least get some new Talenti flavors.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Talenti will be $2.88 at Shop Rite starting Sunday... Now if they had the new flavors... Might have to check another one.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    This is dunnodunno, decided to change my name.

For those who drink Pepsi products Weis has a pretty good deal with their 24 packs of soda. The price is $4.87 & you can buy up to three cases (did the math & it comes out to $2.43 per 12 pack).
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

For those who drink Pepsi products Weis has a pretty good deal with their 24 packs of soda. The price is $4.87 & you can buy up to three cases (did the math & it comes out to $2.43 per 12 pack).

I was wondering what kind of awesome person makes their first 3 posts in this group, not out in the regular forums. :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I was wondering what kind of awesome person makes their first 3 posts in this group, not out in the regular forums. :laugh:

So it changed your post count with your name change? I'm glad you cleared that up, I didn't know who this new person was. :smile:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

So it changed your post count with your name change? I'm glad you cleared that up, I didn't know who this new person was. :smile:

Nah I just made a whole new account.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Nah I just made a whole new account.

Oooh, got it.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Not ice cream, but the Lindt stores will be 50% off tomorrow from 6 to 9pm. I'm seriously considering going.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Talenti is 3.99 per pint at Stop and Shop (check your local Foodhold stores for equivalent sales, aka Giant DC area and Giant PA) until the end of March.

Just got my first pint of Hazelnut Chocolate Chip. I look forward to trying it, because the pint of Cold Fusion Hazelnut in my fridge has disappointed me.
  • Francl27
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Talenti is 3.99 per pint at Stop and Shop (check your local Foodhold stores for equivalent sales, aka Giant DC area and Giant PA) until the end of March.

Just got my first pint of Hazelnut Chocolate Chip. I look forward to trying it, because the pint of Cold Fusion Hazelnut in my fridge has disappointed me.

It's my favorite.

Talenti at $2.88 again at Shop Rite next week. But still no Tiramisu :(
  • HeySwoleSister
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

It's my favorite.

They have it at my larger S&S, but not the smaller one. Are you loving the Cold Fusion, or the Talenti?
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Talenti was on sale at Hy-Vee (midwest) for $3.50 a pint yesterday
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Shoprite has Talenti on sale for $2.88 until March 28th
  • Francl27
    Options

It's my favorite.

They have it at my larger S&S, but not the smaller one. Are you loving the Cold Fusion, or the Talenti?

The Talenti! I saw a guy restocking ice cream at Shop Rite and asked him about the Tiramisu flavor and he looked at me like I had no idea what I'm talking about. Sigh.
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options

It's my favorite.

The Talenti! I saw a guy restocking ice cream at Shop Rite and asked him about the Tiramisu flavor and he looked at me like I had no idea what I'm talking about. Sigh.

OK, haven't tried the Talenti yet, maybe tonight. The Cold Fusion seems to lack both salt and sweet. (Which is weird for me to say, because I tend to find most foods TOO sweet or TOO salty) I'm thinking my next Cold Fusion attempt will be a half portion eaten alongside a half portion of Talenti Choc/Peanut Butter Cup. Because I'm not a choc person, either. But, perhaps the chocolate will bring out the hazelnut that I'm missing in the Cold fusion?

Willing to experiment.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

It's my favorite.

Every Sunday I go to Giant looking for the Raspberry Cheesecake but still no luck. They have all the other new flavors at least.
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options

It's my favorite.

OK, haven't tried the Talenti yet, maybe tonight. The Cold Fusion seems to lack both salt and sweet. (Which is weird for me to say, because I tend to find most foods TOO sweet or TOO salty) I'm thinking my next Cold Fusion attempt will be a half portion eaten alongside a half portion of Talenti Choc/Peanut Butter Cup. Because I'm not a choc person, either. But, perhaps the chocolate will bring out the hazelnut that I'm missing in the Cold fusion?

Willing to experiment.

OK, had the Talenti tonight, definitely closer to that hazelnut flavor I want.

Will try the Cold Fusion + Other blend soon and report back...FOR SCIENCE.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I know it's not "premium" sweets, but it's "Free Cone Day" at Dairy Queen, in celebration of their 75th anniversary! I think I may take a walk down there and get mine--just like I did as a kid--such good memories! And...it will totally count for day 3 "cleanse", lol.

http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/?localechange=1&
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    BJ's Save $2.00 on any one Talenti Gelato Item