Deals!

Options

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    BJ's Save $2.00 on any one Talenti Gelato Item

My location had limited flavors. They are all quarts w/base price of 6.99 so w/coupon 4.99 a quart.
    Sea Salt Caramel
    Coffee Chocolate Chip
    Southern Butter Pecan
    Caramel Cookie Crunch
    Sea Salt Caramel Pops (10 count)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Giant has Talenti on sale for $3.00, Turkey Hill is back to $1.99, & I think Ben & Jerry's was $3.50.

I didn't buy anything because I only went to see if they had the Raspberry Cheesecake & to see how much their Haagen Dazs were.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Talenti is still at $2.88 at shop rite this week.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Thought I would post this here too.

Weis has a deal for ice cream this week that's pretty good. Edy's ice creams/their bars, Haagen Dazs/Novelties 3 pack, & Nestle cones 3 pack are on sale for $1.98 each & you can get up to four items. The deal stated you can do it twice & all other ice creams after that are $3.00.

They also have Talenti on sale for $3.50 which isn't the best but better than what their price is normally.

You can also price match this deal physically at Wal-Mart with the ad or if you do Savings Catcher it should work on the app.

I also bought four six bottle packs of Pepsi products from the Weis ad for $1.50 each.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's free cone day is next Tuesday, April 14th 12-8PM
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's free cone day is next Tuesday, April 14th 12-8PM
    Yay! Thanks for the heads up!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    For anyone in Norcal, Nob Hill (perhaps other Raley's markets) has Three Twins on sale for $3.50 which is like $2 off. I limited myself to 4 :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    At Giant & possibly Shop Rite they're doing a sale this week on Ben & Jerry's 2 for $6.00 & you get a free insulated bag. The clerks at my store didn't know what I was talking about so I showed them their ad.

Talenti is on sale as well & might've been $2.99 or $3.99.

Since I buy ice cream a lot their I had two coupons print out for Haagen Dazs (not on sale this week) & Edy's custards (I don't think those will go on sale for awhile) after my receipt printed out.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Shop Rite has Ciao Bella for $2.79 this week... I have no idea how good they are though?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Shop Rite has Ciao Bella for $2.79 this week... I have no idea how good they are though?

I really like the Bourbon Chocolate Caramel. That's the only one I've had though.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Talenti is back at $2.88 at Shop Rite on Sunday!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Dang, I never see it that cheap at any of the stores I go to, except when I was in FL and went to Publix for their BOGO sale.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Talenti is 3 for $10 at Meijer this week.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Dang, I never see it that cheap at any of the stores I go to, except when I was in FL and went to Publix for their BOGO sale.

I think the cheapest I've seen it at Giant has been $2.99-3.99.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Talenti is 3 for $10 at Meijer this week.

When I'm off until Friday, of course
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I think the cheapest I've seen it at Giant has been $2.99-3.99.

I usually see it on sale at Safeway for $3.99. My in-laws must think I won the lottery, with all the empty Talenti containers I bring to family events for people to take leftovers in!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Talenti at 2 for $7 at Target this week!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Talenti back at $2.88 at Shop Rite. Only bought two... still got too much to finish, but I had to replenish my hazelnut chocolate chips and sea salt caramel stock.

Also great deal on Oreos, if you're into them... $5 for 2 plus there's a $2 digital coupon you can load on your card. Got more of the s'mores ones because they are so good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Talenti back at $2.88 at Shop Rite. Only bought two... still got too much to finish, but I had to replenish my hazelnut chocolate chips and sea salt caramel stock.

Also great deal on Oreos, if you're into them... $5 for 2 plus there's a $2 digital coupon you can load on your card. Got more of the s'mores ones because they are so good.

I totally read that wrong & thought you said 5 packs of Oreos for $2.00.

Weis has Baskin Robbins Buy 1 get 1 free, their store brand is $3.00, Turkey Hill is 2 for $5.00, & Talenti is $3.50.

Giant I know has the Turkey Hill on sale again for $1.99.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Safeway had Turkey Hill on sale for $1.99. I forgot to go back yesterday, I think that was the last day. Will have to check Giant if I get the chance.