Deals!

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'll be awaiting your review of the s'mores. I've pretty much switched over to Think Thin because the flavor is so much better. But I do occasionally like the Quest cookies n cream or cookie dough.

Those are the ones I get the most, when I do get them. Pure Protein has a salted caramel now that's really good. I've never tried Think Thin.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'll be awaiting your review of the s'mores. I've pretty much switched over to Think Thin because the flavor is so much better. But I do occasionally like the Quest cookies n cream or cookie dough.

Those are the ones I get the most, when I do get them. Pure Protein has a salted caramel now that's really good. I've never tried Think Thin.

They're higher calorie, which sucks, but worth it IMO. The chocolate fudge is very good.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

They're higher calorie, which sucks, but worth it IMO. The chocolate fudge is very good.

I know I've seen them around. I'll have to pick one up sometime. I'm always up for chocolate!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I couldn't find chocolate fudge, but I got caramel fudge and brownie crunch. I had the caramel this morning, it was good! Safeway had the singles for .99, so I'll have to go back and get some more. I need to track down my Quest bars, I'm getting antsy!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I thought someone else posted something about the s'mores bars, but I don't see it now. They finally came today. I'm pretty sure the Fed Ex guy heard me yell "my Quest bars are here!" from the bottom of the driveway. :smile: I really liked the s'mores. It had a cinnamony aftertaste. I might heat one up tomorrow, if I can wait that long.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Shoprite is going to have Talenti on sale starting Sunday (Dec 21) for 2 for $5, and the ad says there's a digital coupon on Shoprite's website bringing it down to 2/$4.

I think I'll be getting some Eggnog Gelato to enjoy for Xmas!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Shoprite is going to have Talenti on sale starting Sunday (Dec 21) for 2 for $5, and the ad says there's a digital coupon on Shoprite's website bringing it down to 2/$4.

Sweet deal! The Eggnog Gelato is one of the best. I'm still looking for the Raspberry Cheesecake.

I bought their Fudge Brownie at Wal-Mart (price matched Weis) to try.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »

Nice! Glad I checked.. I was trying to avoid Shoprite this week, but guess I'm sneaking out today can't pass up 2/$4.

You should be able to find Raspberry Cheesecake after the new year, it's a new flavor for 2015, and was only released in limited markets prior.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    I posted this to its own thread like a naughty girl. ~hangs head in shame~ Pretend that didn't happen and go buy yourself some Gelato, kay?

Attention New Englanders (And quite possibly also Mid-Atlantic East Coasters as well) Talenti is now on sale for $3.79 a pint at Stop and Shop, (Giant in PA and the DC area, check your local store to make sure it's an all-Foodhold sale and not just S&S) and if you buy two or more (Who in the hell would buy just one?) you get a free frozen pizza.

Dinner solved. "Pizza's ready, kids! Mommy's taking her dinner in the other room....you know how she's on her special diet and all....I'll let you have the pizza to yourselves....)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    I posted this to its own thread like a naughty girl. ~hangs head in shame~ Pretend that didn't happen and go buy yourself some Gelato, kay?

Attention New Englanders (And quite possibly also Mid-Atlantic East Coasters as well) Talenti is now on sale for $3.79 a pint at Stop and Shop, (Giant in PA and the DC area, check your local store to make sure it's an all-Foodhold sale and not just S&S) and if you buy two or more (Who in the hell would buy just one?) you get a free frozen pizza.

Dinner solved. "Pizza's ready, kids! Mommy's taking her dinner in the other room....you know how she's on her special diet and all....I'll let you have the pizza to yourselves....)
    My husband did mention this happening at Shoprite so I will have to check that ish out
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »

You rock! Thanks for informing us of this ad. I leafed through my local Giant paper & noticed they were holding this sale & went to Giant hoping they'd still have a good amount of Talenti left. They had more than enough & I bought four of the Egg Nog & Southern Butter Pecan & two each of the Salted Caramel & Belgian Milk Chocolate.

They also had Ben & Jerry's on sale, but they usually offer the same $3.50 price almost every week. I should've bought some more of The Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns, but I ate a whole pint of that on Monday (the only ice cream I have a hard time moderating).
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I wonder if I bought the pizza from the Giant by my office if it would stay frozen enough to make it home. Hmmmmm. I'm going to see if that sale is still going on, because I need Belgian Milk Chocolate, and I know Giant had it.
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    I wonder if I bought the pizza from the Giant by my office if it would stay frozen enough to make it home. Hmmmmm. I'm going to see if that sale is still going on, because I need Belgian Milk Chocolate, and I know Giant had it.

I'm thinking it should run until the new ad comes out on Sunday.

I was debating on going back to stock up on some more Southern Butter Pecan, but I should wait until my freezer gets emptier.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I ended up not being able to go. My freezer at home is full, and I wouldn't have anywhere to put it. The bookkeeper would get mad if I took up that much space at work. *cries*
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    Giant starting tomorrow will have select Turkey Hill Ice Cream on sale for $1.99.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Giant starting tomorrow will have select Turkey Hill Ice Cream on sale for $1.99.

Doggone it! I missed it. *cries*
  • dunnodunno
    Options

It should still be on sale until Sunday.

I found a lot of the new ice creams today there whoo!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Target had the new B&J for $3.49 today. Idk if it's all Target.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

It should still be on sale until Sunday.

I found a lot of the new ice creams today there whoo!

I won't have time to go today, but I should have time tomorrow. I'm down to only Turkey Hill chocolate peanut butter cup at work, it's time to restock. :smile: I should stop at Target, too, since it's right next to the Giant here.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Target had the new B&J for $3.49 today. Idk if it's all Target.

Ooh, hopefully. I should be going there within the next week.