AUGUST 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    hkristine1..thank you. Yes I think there will be an increase in goal as well, however, house hunting and other life changes are impending so I'm going to hold off for now and see how the rest of the month progresses. adding 5.36 walking miles for today

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    7 Aug 3.9 miles
    8 Aug 6.9 miles

MTD 45.3 miles
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    August 1 - 6 miles
    August 2 - 16 miles
    August 3 - 3 miles
    August 4 - 6 miles
    August 5 - 16 miles
    August 6 - 6 miles
    August 7 - 2 miles

Totals: 55 out of 220
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    8/7 - 2.75 walking
    Total to date: 51.93 of 200 miles
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 miles on the bike yesterday!

exercise.png
  • waltersro2012
    waltersro2012 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    adding 2.66
    mtd 17.83

exercise.png
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    And back! With a slow start, but i don't want to rush things after a whiplash diagnosis. Trying for 45.

exercise.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,297 Member
    Options
    8/8 5 mile run / 2 mile walk

Total MTD: 52 of 220 target
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Great bike ride a couple days ago. :-)

exercise.png
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Aug 8 - 15 km (2km walk, 13km bike)

Total 46.3/120 km
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options

exercise.png

I need to stop being so lazy and move more!
  • trina512
    trina512 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Aug 6--7.65 miles walked
    Aug 7--5.25 miles walked

**total 35.9 of 150 miles
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    8/8 13.08 miles mtb with a girlfriend, mtd 26.74
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    For those of you that don't know, I'm out on the road with my 17yr old. Taking a 5 day trip on the Harley. From Minnesota to Arkansas and back. Hoping to hit some beautiful scenery in the Ozark Mountains along with a few fun, twisty highways! Although I won't be able to hit those turns very hot loaded down with us two big guys and a full load of luggage... :laugh: ...but it'll still be a blast. :drinker:

Going to try to get lots of walking in and maybe a run or two while I'm gone otherwise I'm going to get really far behind. :noway:

Have a wonderful and healthy weekend everyone and KEEP IT MOVING!!! I'll try to keep in touch here. Maybe even sneak one or two updates in. :wink:

Dave
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    a little more...:smile:

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    For those of you that don't know, I'm out on the road with my 17yr old. Taking a 5 day trip on the Harley. From Minnesota to Arkansas and back. Hoping to hit some beautiful scenery in the Ozark Mountains along with a few fun, twisty highways! Although I won't be able to hit those turns very hot loaded down with us two big guys and a full load of luggage... :laugh: ...but it'll still be a blast. :drinker:

Going to try to get lots of walking in and maybe a run or two while I'm gone otherwise I'm going to get really far behind. :noway:

Have a wonderful and healthy weekend everyone and KEEP IT MOVING!!! I'll try to keep in touch here. Maybe even sneak one or two updates in. :wink:

Dave

Where in Arkansas? I might be able to show you a few nice twisty roads. (Any excuse to ride the motorcycle!)
  • 319Sara
    319Sara Posts: 302 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Usual busy AM at the gym = 6.55 miles.

August total so far = 27.89.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Wow, started my hill training today. Got 5 weeks til the Mt Saint Helens ride. Getting over the crashes and clip in pedals. Now I am just straight up hauling. Next weekend headed up to Washington State and ride from Puyallup, through my hometown to Mt Rainier foothills and back. See how I am doing then. Got some great hilly miles in today. Great way to end the calendar week.

Anaconda - Dude! That's going to be a lot of fun. It's a lot of uphill but it's going to be a lot of fun. So which of the towns is your old hometown? Ortem? We used to go up to Mt. Rainier several times a winter to make igloos or snow caves and camp for a few days at time. I love that area up there. I'm jealous. :happy: :happy:

Actually my hometown is Orting. I will let you know how it goes.
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    New total 32.3 miles
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    6.1 miles walked today

54.13 miles walked to date
This discussion has been closed.