jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    8/9 - walked 1.47 miles
    5.8 miles exercise bike

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Got my replacement Fitbit to replace my other replacement Fitbit. Hoping this one lasts more than a few weeks.

4.1 mile walk. Was going to try running, but did two strength classes in these past two days and am feeling it a bit.

exercise.png
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    7 miles running today

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    6 miles run/walk

exercise.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Aug 8: 9.75 miles walking and swimming

TTD: 88.5 miles

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,842 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Friday 8/08

(Exercise bike 16.07 miles & walk 4.5 miles )

**total 20.57 miles for today

***244.57 miles done and 655.43 miles to go....:happy:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    08/08 - 3.7 miles - treadmill

exercise.png
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    9.64 biking miles, along with 7.86 walking miles

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,409 Member
    Options
    For those of you that don't know, I'm out on the road with my 17yr old. Taking a 5 day trip on the Harley. From Minnesota to Arkansas and back. Hoping to hit some beautiful scenery in the Ozark Mountains along with a few fun, twisty highways! Although I won't be able to hit those turns very hot loaded down with us two big guys and a full load of luggage... :laugh: ...but it'll still be a blast. :drinker:

Going to try to get lots of walking in and maybe a run or two while I'm gone otherwise I'm going to get really far behind. :noway:

Have a wonderful and healthy weekend everyone and KEEP IT MOVING!!! I'll try to keep in touch here. Maybe even sneak one or two updates in. :wink:

Dave

Dave -- Sounds like the best time ever. Cherish every minute with your son. Take nothing for granted and take a ton of pictures...we need to see your adventure too!! Have a wonderful time!

Chris
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    8/1: bicycling 17.41km
    8/2: rowing 2km, elliptical trainer 4km
    8/3: bicycling 16.19km
    8/4: stationary bike 8.5km
    8/6: bicycling 24.74km
    8/7: bicycling 77.08km
    8/9: running 3.07km

Total: 152.99km
    Left: 97.01km

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    For those of you that don't know, I'm out on the road with my 17yr old. Taking a 5 day trip on the Harley. From Minnesota to Arkansas and back. Hoping to hit some beautiful scenery in the Ozark Mountains along with a few fun, twisty highways! Although I won't be able to hit those turns very hot loaded down with us two big guys and a full load of luggage... :laugh: ...but it'll still be a blast. :drinker:

Going to try to get lots of walking in and maybe a run or two while I'm gone otherwise I'm going to get really far behind. :noway:

Have a wonderful and healthy weekend everyone and KEEP IT MOVING!!! I'll try to keep in touch here. Maybe even sneak one or two updates in. :wink:

Dave

Sounds like a blast. Are you guys riding together or does he ride as well?
  • ala140
    ala140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 100 miles.

MTD 16.24
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    32 miles so far
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,297 Member
    Options
    8/9 5 mile run / 4 mile walk

Total MTD: 61 of 220 target
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    So, we closed on our house yesterday. I won't be logging in much over the next several days. Since it's the weekend, Janet will likely update the spreadsheet at least once, but with Dave and I both out (him on vacation, me moving and all that entails), it's possible the spreadsheet will not be updated daily. Please be patient with us, and we will update as we are able. Life will be back to normal soon!

Take care and have fun MOVING!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,297 Member
    Options
    So, we closed on our house yesterday. I won't be logging in much over the next several days. Since it's the weekend, Janet will likely update the spreadsheet at least once, but with Dave and I both out (him on vacation, me moving and all that entails), it's possible the spreadsheet will not be updated daily. Please be patient with us, and we will update as we are able. Life will be back to normal soon!

No worries life gets busy sometime! Thanks for doing ALL your hard work keeping the challenge! How exciting closing on your house!!!!
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options

Hey Kristine! That's great about the house. :drinker: :drinker: I would tell you to have fun but moving houses and having fun would be an oxymoron like military intelligence and deafening silence. I hope it all goes smooth and you have very little breakage. :happy: :happy:
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    August 1 - 6 miles
    August 2 - 16 miles
    August 3 - 3 miles
    August 4 - 6 miles
    August 5 - 16 miles
    August 6 - 6 miles
    August 7 - 2 miles
    August 8 - 6 miles

Totals: 61 out of 220