AUGUST 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym w/daughter then we shopped! It was a terrific day!

3.10 miles Friday
    4.70 miles Saturday

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a grand Sunday!

Chris
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed, I think I found a place...ok so I fell in love with it..so already decorating it in my mind and mapping out my run/walk/hike/bike trails. If only there was a way to log those miles from my head..lol. So now the hurry up and wait game begins til the subjects clear and what not.
    Did manage a 14.91 mile bike ride today, supplemented 6.19 walking miles

exercise.png
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    updating

exercise.png
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Going for another 750 miles as have another 11 day holiday in a fortnight

01-08: Rest day
    02-08: 31.98 miles
    03-08: 17.91 miles
    04-08: 36.97 miles
    05-08: 31.01 miles
    06-08: 27.20 miles
    07-08: 30.07 miles
    08-08: 35.69 miles
    09-08: 78.83 miles
    10-08: 25.00 miles
    August miles: 314.66

YTD miles: 7520

Quick stretch after yesterday's 78+ miles. Lovely ride out, but then the forecast severe weather finally arrived! Nothing that a hot shower and mega mug of tea can't sort
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Progress...

exercise.png
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    8/8 and 8/9 - 16.71 walking/biking
    Total to date: 68.64 of 200 miles
    My sympathies to everyone moving or should I say "relocating" to a new home- that is one type of moving that I still loathe!
    To all who are traveling/vacationing- Have great fun and I agree with someone else who asked for pictures. My husband and I haven't had a true vacation together in over 10 years and I have to live vicariously though others who go on road trips/vacations:smile:

Our dog was severely abused as a puppy and he absolutely adores us as his rescuers, but he would be too traumatized to be away from us over night and would seriously bite (more like "maul" anyone who came to feed him or let him out of the house)- we've tried everything short of Cesar the dog whisperer for years- but He's 12 now and very set in his ways. We are saving up for lots of trips after he is no longer with us, though - not that I'm trying to rush the inevitable - I would be ok if he lived to be 100- I LOVE my dog :love:
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

Off to run a 5k ... see you later!
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! :bigsmile: Happy Sunday :flowerforyou: Between working and catching up with my college girl (home from summer internship, back to school in 2 weeks) I have not been very diligent in posting. :blushing: I do try to check in from time to time and see how everyone is doing. :smile:

Added 18.25 miles this week. :huh: Really need to get moving here.

August total 28.5 miles

exercise.png

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you all have a Great Week! :flowerforyou:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    12.5 miles added since my last check in.

exercise.png
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    August 1 - 6 miles
    August 2 - 16 miles
    August 3 - 3 miles
    August 4 - 6 miles
    August 5 - 16 miles
    August 6 - 6 miles
    August 7 - 2 miles
    August 8 - 6 miles
    August 8 - 4 miles

Totals: 65 out of 220
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    8/2 - ran 4.4 miles
    8/3 - rode 20 miles
    8/4 - ran 3.5 miles
    8/5 - swam 1.1 miles, walked 1.7 miles
    8/7 - ran 5 miles
    8/9 - ran 5 miles
    8/10 - rode 20 miles

60.7 / 125 done!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    In hopes of not making a fool of myself next month in my subdivision's little 5K, I ran for 25 mins (a lot for me) which was about 2.1 miles, then did intervals adding up to 3.2 miles of running with a grand total of 5.1 miles running/walking today. That's the most I've run in one day since last year's 5K.

So 5.1 miles for today's numbers.

exercise.png
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    not much this wet weekend
    new total 37.5 miles
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    8/8 and 8/9 - 16.71 walking/biking
    Total to date: 68.64 of 200 miles
    My sympathies to everyone moving or should I say "relocating" to a new home- that is one type of moving that I still loathe!
    To all who are traveling/vacationing- Have great fun and I agree with someone else who asked for pictures. My husband and I haven't had a true vacation together in over 10 years and I have to live vicariously though others who go on road trips/vacations:smile:

Our dog was severely abused as a puppy and he absolutely adores us as his rescuers, but he would be too traumatized to be away from us over night and would seriously bite (more like "maul" anyone who came to feed him or let him out of the house)- we've tried everything short of Cesar the dog whisperer for years- but He's 12 now and very set in his ways. We are saving up for lots of trips after he is no longer with us, though - not that I'm trying to rush the inevitable - I would be ok if he lived to be 100- I LOVE my dog :love:

Cute dog. Just out of curiosity, have you tired him on Prozac? I've prescribe that for dogs before and it helps in a lot of cases but not all.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    2myumif.jpg

No exercise for me today but I did get to take the fishhook out of this guy. I hate anesthesia on birds because of the circulatory air system instead of the balloon system like ours. That just means they can be moving their chest and not moving air. Fortunately this guy did well. Yes he is a juvenile.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    2d0fgqq.jpg

Another picture of the Osprey. He will go to rehab for a couple days until the sore in his mouth heals.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    2d0fgqq.jpg

Another picture of the Osprey. He will go to rehab for a couple days until the sore in his mouth heals.

As a bird Mommy (cockatiel), that ripped at my heart. Happy it's got a good outcome. Thanks for what you do :flowerforyou:
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

Sunday 8/10

(Exercise bike 31.34 miles & walk 1.25 miles )

**total 32.59 miles for today

***317.94 miles done and 582.06 miles to go....:happy:
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Decided a rest day was in order. So I took a walk instead.

08/08 - 7.5 miles biking
    08/09 - 2.0 miles walking

Total: 75.5 miles

exercise.png
This discussion has been closed.