• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Oh Kate I'm glad you caved too!

Monday-10 oz red
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- 5 oz red

Thursdays are so difficult for me. I know I am usually the only one in the office so if I'm a little hungover I tend not to care, but it sucks cause I always miss my morning workout, but it was fun!!! So whatevs :wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Bike riding along the marina today...followed by the pool with drinks. Pizza and games tonight.

Playing it by ear Sat....we're usually too hung over to do much other than pool time. We'll get our 2nd wind for a nice dinner...seafood most likely.

Happy weekend everyone!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Bike riding along the marina today...followed by the pool with drinks. Pizza and games tonight.

Playing it by ear Sat....we're usually too hung over to do much other than pool time. We'll get our 2nd wind for a nice dinner...seafood most likely.

Happy weekend everyone!

soooooo jelly Syd! Have a fabulous time xo
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options

Happy weekend everyone!

soooooo jelly Syd! Have a fabulous time xo

Ditto! It's like you're on vacation all the time. I need to move to SoCal..... :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I didn't mean for it to happen...hammered last night :smokin:

I'm all signed up for school, taking pharmacology and expository writing. These appeared to be the easiest on the list to start with. Now, I actually have to get a notebook and get organized.

I got a new job opportunity to work from home full-time as a case manager - I can do 4 - 10 hours days, no weekends, no holidays. The only thing is I hate to give up the clinical skills and go into case management. Now is a tough time to change jobs, move and start school. There's not enough liquor in the world to get me thru all that.

I think tonight might be a zero - but, I am not sure!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Saturday, 1 Moose Drool and 1 Coors Light - and, they didn't even really taste good.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    blueberry lemonade and vodka. A little work on the raised planting bed and a whole lot of being lazy. more of the same today except for lunch to celebrate doug's bday with my dad.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    From thursday to sunday, we drank entirely too much!!!!

I cannot begin to count, so just take my word for it!! Time to dry out and allow my liver to recover :wink:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    ^^What she said^^

and we ate a ton too :grumble: Looking forward to a good exercise routine this week. One weekend off before we head back out for next week for a mini staycation here in San Diego. Booked a great suite overlooking Coronado Bay. Maybe I can drop a couple of LBs before then.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Fri - 2 beers
    Sat - 4 beers Team loss
    Sun - 6 drinks
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sunday - One Moose Drool and one Coor's Light

I'm going to the state fair on Thursday, I'll be packing a pint of vodka for sure. Plus, drinking from the wine tent and various beer samplings.

Total: 2
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Monday- 10 oz of red
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday- 5 oz red
    Friday- 15 oz red
    Saturday- 2 vodka and diet tonics and probably a whole bottle of red
    Sunday- 3 miller lites and 5 oz of red

Tonight we are making Mexican food, so I am thinking of getting some skinny girl margarita. Then I am going to shoot for zeros Tuesday-Thursday. Then take it easy Friday and Saturday because Sunday we are going the Cubs game for Mike's bday....so 8 am train to the city, probably start with bloody mary's somewhere, beers at the game, and then we have a babysitter over night (Nana) and we are spending the night at our friends house. So its probably gonna be a mess!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Back from the beach and husband already started looking for a house for next year. Thinking we'll spend 2 weeks next year. It was a little tough because I just kept thinking how different it was supposed to be this year but it was still a nice time. I would love to move to NC some day.

It was gorgeous here today and still is which makes me want to sit on the couch and drink wine and so I'm going to... Right after an hour on the ol' stationary bike.

Tomorrow I start my tattoo for baby girl :heart: I'm sure it will be emotional.

Good luck to those going for 0's and cheers to those joining me in the winding down of summer drinks.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Kat-where and what will you do for your tattoo for baby girl? You said, "start" does that mean it will take a few sessions?
    I am fascinated by tattooing, I think I will just have to take the plunge and do a little one before the big one I think I want...

Friday=1 drink

Warrior Dash Saturday was great, it was a beautiful and we did a late wave and most of the people were done by then. The only prob was the last obstacle where you had to climb up a big cargo net then across a cargo net to a water slide and there were about 6 slides and they made everyone wait til a group got up, over and down, so we waited 20 minutes, but earlier groups waited 40 minutes! So I had three beers after that. Then we went to dinner and I had a beer, and then to a concert and I had 3 more beers.
    Saturday=7 drinks

Sunday was a lazy day=0 drinks

Maybe 0 tonight, I should probably string some 0s together for an exam thursday!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Kat-where and what will you do for your tattoo for baby girl? You said, "start" does that mean it will take a few sessions?
    I am fascinated by tattooing, I think I will just have to take the plunge and do a little one before the big one I think I want...

I'm getting one of her hand prints, one of her footprints and a watercolor stargazer Lily. I've always associated tiger lilies with my Grampa and I always associated stargazers with baby girl. I think it will be multiple sessions but we'll see what he gets done tomorrow. I asked husband how I should get the tattoo, I was deciding between doing the Lily on my lower right forearm and the little one's prints on the inside of my upper left arm or having the Lily on the outside of my right upper arm and the prints on the inside of my right upper arm. Husband said he liked the latter so it'll kind of be an arm band. I'm excited and nervous because I want it to be perfect.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options

I'm getting one of her hand prints, one of her footprints and a watercolor stargazer Lily. I've always associated tiger lilies with my Grampa and I always associated stargazers with baby girl. I think it will be multiple sessions but we'll see what he gets done tomorrow. I asked husband how I should get the tattoo, I was deciding between doing the Lily on my lower right forearm and the little one's prints on the inside of my upper left arm or having the Lily on the outside of my right upper arm and the prints on the inside of my right upper arm. Husband said he liked the latter so it'll kind of be an arm band. I'm excited and nervous because I want it to be perfect.

Sounds lovely. I like the arm band idea! Good luck! My largest one covers my whole shoulder blade and had to do in two four hour sessions: line work and then fill with color. Those were some long hours..... Can't wait to see it! Glad you had a nice trip.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Welcome back Kat! Good luck with the tattoo, what a wonderful way to honor your baby girl!!!

Well.....I did not get my zero last night...In fact I persuaded Len to go out for burgers and beers....I was CRAVING!!!!!!!! So...
    Monday-2 1/2 beers!!
    Tuesday-0...for reals this time :wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sunday - One Moose Drool and one Coor's Light
    Monday - 4 Vodka soda & 4 Coors Light Pounders

So, I went to work at 3 and then realized that I am actually scheduled for today and tomorrow. It was a beautiful afternoon. What does one do when they learn they have the day off? Go to happy hour with girlfriend :drinker:

Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, Lushy
    Friday, 0
    Saturday, 0
  • kblue2007
    Options

So, I went to work at 3 and then realized that I am actually scheduled for today and tomorrow. It was a beautiful afternoon. What does one do when they learn they have the day off? Go to happy hour with girlfriend :drinker:

YES MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    you'll have to take pics of the tatoo when you're done, kat!

grilled burgers, sausages and corn last night. had 2 glasses of wine. managed some exercise. probably will finish the bottle tonight. more exercise is the plan.