Like Minded Lushes - August 2014

Options

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely pics, Kat! sounds pretty!

Sunday=0 drinks
    Monday=0 drinks

tonight I was going to clean house, it might require a drink!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    good luck Kat!

Monday- about 2/3 bottle of skinny girl margarita

zero for tonight!

Kim I am always so jealous of my friend that's a nurse when she randomly gets canceled for work and still gets paid.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Chloe - there are definitely perks of being a nurse!! And, being cancelled is one of them.

So, the people who bought our house just backed out. I am freaking out because now I have to re-list. This is not the time of year that you want to be listing. I want to die!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options

So, the people who bought our house just backed out. I am freaking out because now I have to re-list. This is not the time of year that you want to be listing. I want to die!!

That totally blows! I am sure it will all work out.

Kat the tatoo sounds great.

I am plodding along. that is all.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Oh *kitten* Kim...I am so sorry...good luck!!!!!!!!

Monday- 2 1/2 beers
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    That blows, Kim! The escrow on my dad's house turned into a long drawn out ordeal...selling can be a huge PITA. I'm glad to finally be done with it...hopefully some new buyers will step up soon for you!

I had wine again. Shocking, I know.
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday- will be zero!

Kim that blows....I'm sorry :cry:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Kim, that's always stressful!

Last night I ended up rewarding myself for cleaning, with a half bottle of Pinot Grigio.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-2 1/2 beers
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0...this is a tough day of the week...so close to friday and I am ready for the weekend...let's see if I can pull it off!!!
    We are going to the gym after work so that definitely cuts into the evening, so it should be easier!!!!
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Tuesday- 0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday- I am with you Katie! I did not work out this morning because the little nugget was up all night with his teething and I just couldn't muster up any energy. I am going to try to at least get in a good walk with the pup after work as long as its not raining.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Unofficial showing last night
    Re-list today
    Work was hell last night
    Packed my liquor, umbrella, sunscreen
    Off to the fair
    I'm not giving a fck today
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Kim- sucks hairy donkey balls. :angry:

Trying to shed a few pounds before my High School buds and I take our annual trip to the Mt Adams wilderness. It will be our 16th year in a row. I have been walking a lot lately getting ready for our day hikes. Somewhere between six and nine miles per day. Being retired allows me to do that kind of stuff. :bigsmile:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Kim, enjoy the fair! Sounds like a great way to have fun and forget about your troubles for a while.
    Gary...great job on the walking..I've noticed how youve really stepped things up (literally)

I had wine again....mailed off the final checks from my dad's trust to my brothers yesterday. I'm putting 90% of the money I got toward Preston's college..but am thinking about ways to treat myself with the rest. Probably will get some things done to the house...it could use some sprucing up. I'm having fun just thinking of different ways to spend the money. :tongue:
    It's almost the weekend...woohoo!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Man oh man, I haven't been keeping up with the lushes at all!!

I went to Iowa this past weekend, and brought home 4 bottles of wine. I had one bottle on Sunday evening when I got home, but the other 3 are sitting in my wine fridge. Cannot wait until tomorrow when I can crack one open! Yum wine!!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Yeah so, Len and I we have decided to go to happy hour instead of the gym :blushing:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Yeah so, Len and I we have decided to go to happy hour instead of the gym :blushing:

Fine choice indeed.
  • kblue2007
    Options

Fine choice indeed.

:laugh: Thanks for the support :drinker:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    and there's a reason you and I are friends :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    and there's a reason you and I are friends :drinker:

:love: XOXO
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Thanks Kate....knowing you caved will make my decision to have wine tonight easier :drinker: This has been a rough day!