Replies

• lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 121/100
    cal: -0
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    2 miles this morning. I will try for more tomorrow and see how many miles I can get in before the month is over.

85/154
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 124/100
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    11 advanced miles with Leslie

235 miles with Leslie to date

6 miles outside

88 miles outside to date

323 miles total /goal 165 Made my goal!!!!!

Happy Walking!!!!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    6.32 miles walked today. (5 LS miles)

168.52 miles walked to date

Target of 165 miles met.

Great job Jean!!!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Jean, Yes, it felt good to make to goal... :smile: and it was good timing in a way. This week has been crazy with company and comings and going and quite a few days of food choices that I'm too ashamed to log. :blushing: But, tomorrow is a new day, and an new month is coming up and I'll be getting in my walks and water and eating healthy again. I'm actually sick of eating out now. :sick:

Alex, thanks for you kind comment. WTG on keeping on keeping on with your walking. You're well past your goal :drinker:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Jean, Yes, it felt good to make to goal... :smile: and it was good timing in a way. This week has been crazy with company and comings and going and quite a few days of food choices that I'm too ashamed to log. :blushing: But, tomorrow is a new day, and an new month is coming up and I'll be getting in my walks and water and eating healthy again. I'm actually sick of eating out now. :sick:

Glad you had a good time Ann. I know what you say about being fed up of eating out. It is nice to get back to normality after having fun. Sounds crazy doesn't it?
  • 2essie
    Options
    Forgot to wear my fitbit after my shower yesterday. :sad: Luckily I was wearing it for my Leslie 5 mile walk. I was walking around all day. Taking dogs out etc but none of it recorded.:grumble:

So, I will just claim what firbit says I earned which is 4.81 miles (even though as I said, I did a 5 mile walk). :cry: Fitbit doesn't ever register the full amount of Leslie miles, in my experience anyway. Due to the missing steps with kicks and knee raises etc.:ohwell:

So, 187.63 miles to date. (I was hoping to record 200 this month, but I needed more today which I didn't get). Maybe I can still do 200. We will see:drinker:
  • bandit5125
    Options
    9 advanced miles with Leslie

244 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

90 miles outside to date

334 miles total /goal 165 Made my goal!!!!!

Happy Walking!!!!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Extended family vacation: Walked as much as possible in the airports, including stairs wherever available, hallways, and on the moving walkways where available to while away the waiting times :laugh:
    I also walked everywhere possible when at the resort: every stairway that I could find. On Saturday I also hiked the three trails they had available. We were in the mountains in New Hampshire so the trails had some awesome hills and descents and the longest one was a really tough one so it was an amazing challenge since I do not have easily assessable hills or wooded areas with rocks and wet areas, and so on where I live so it has been ages since I hiked or walked on such terrain!

Today- Monday: 2 Mini Walk Blaster Walks: Light Walk and Flexibility Walk

0 DVD miles:

0 outdoor minutes.

2 mini walks from Walk blaster DVD

Goal for September: To be determined

So far: 25 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 165 outdoor minutes

So far: 37 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

I will finish reading all of your posts since my last log here, but i can not reply as there are so many wonderful posts to read. So far they are amazing and wonderful :drinker: I did not have easy access to a computer so I decided to stay pretty much unplugged :happy: . Happy to be back walking with you all, but I miss the colors and the cooler temperatures and the mountains and trees!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    I was able to get 4 more miles in today. I did Leslie Silver Walk 2 mile and I walked outside at the park 2 miles.

89/154
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 70 Miles

74 Miles done. Total minutes: 1021

Walk Blaster Mini Walks 7 so far

smile Met Goal!! smile

Walk Strong everyone!!!
  • 2essie
    Options
    4.77 miles walked today

192.4 miles walked to date
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    I walked 4.26 miles this morning outside and then did the 3 Mile Slim and Sleek with Leslie Sansone. I may even do one more walk to day...we will see. LOL I would like to at least break 100 miles for the month. I am okay with not reaching my goal. I gave it all I had and I feel good about my results. I want to congratulate everyone for all your hard work and dedication. I applaud you all and look forward to next months challenge. Walk proud and walk strong.

96/154
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 128/100
  • 2essie
    Options
    10.72 miles walked today

203.12 miles walked to date.

New personal best by quite a bit. Pleased with that and glad I made the 200 mark.
  • PinkyPan1
    Options
    10.72 miles walked today

New personal best by quite a bit. Pleased with that and glad I made the 200 mark.

Well done! That is quite an accomplishment. I tip my hat to you!
  • 2essie
    Options
    Thank you PinkyPan. I appreciate that. You did great too. I think everyone did great. Keep up the very good work:drinker: g
  • bandit5125
    Options
    Last walk of the month!!!

9 advanced miles with Leslie

253 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

92 miles outside to date

345 miles total /goal 165 Made my goal!!!!!

Happy Walking!!!!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    10.72 miles walked today

Wonderful walking Jean! Cograt's!