Leslie Sansone September 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh Bandit! You look great!!!! Love the pictures! That dress is beautiful on you and your husband looks so proud of you! You have worked so hard for this and you deserve it! I am super happy for you! Best Wishes to your daughter! :drinker:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    9 advanced miles with Leslie

128 miles with Leslie to date

1 miles outside

58 miles outside to date

186 miles total /goal 165 Made my goal!!!!!

I posted a couple of wedding pics, they are not the professional ones, just a few some family took.

Louann, you look wonderful! I like that dress too. You have done an outstanding job Girl! Congrat's!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    2.92 miles walked today (that isn't going to get it done). Just felt tired today.

104.51 miles walked to date

Hello Jean, I hope you'll be feeling tiptop soon. Take care. :flowerforyou:
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Tuesday:

3 DVD miles: 3 Miles Walk Your Belly Flat, 1 mini Walk Blaster walks

0 outdoor minutes.

Goal for September: To be determined

So far: 18 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 165outdoor minutes

So far: 25 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

Walk strong! :flowerforyou:
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options

1 miles outside

58 miles outside to date

I posted a couple of wedding pics, they are not the professional ones, just a few some family took.

You look beautiful!! Congratulations!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options

1 miles outside

58 miles outside to date

Look at you!!! You look great! I love the dress and I hope you take in and hear all the wonderful compliments you have received. Each and every compliment is well deserved. :flowerforyou:
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I love this time of year! I walked 7.5 miles on this cool and windy autumn morning. When I started my walk I was layered with my workout clothes, sweater and jacket, ear muffs, gloves and leg warmers. After the first mile I discarded the gloves, ear muffs and jacket. Miles 2 I took off the sweater and tied it around my waste. Mile 3 I had to drop off my sweater at my car and get rid of the leg warmers. I ended my walk with a shirt, cami and leggings. When I got in my car to come home I was shocked that it was only 48 degrees out. LOL This will be fun experimenting how to dress for cooler temps. I hope you have a wonderful walks and keep on smiling.

55/154
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

1 miles outside

58 miles outside to date

You looked so pretty. I love your dress. Congrats! :drinker:
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    5.01 miles walked today

109.52 miles walked to date
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 82/100
    cal: 0
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Oh my gosh I love this time of year! I walked 7.5 miles on this cool and windy autumn morning. When I started my walk I was layered with my workout clothes, sweater and jacket, ear muffs, gloves and leg warmers. After the first mile I discarded the gloves, ear muffs and jacket. Miles 2 I took off the sweater and tied it around my waste. Mile 3 I had to drop off my sweater at my car and get rid of the leg warmers. I ended my walk with a shirt, cami and leggings. When I got in my car to come home I was shocked that it was only 48 degrees out. LOL This will be fun experimenting how to dress for cooler temps. I hope you have a wonderful walks and keep on smiling.

55/154

LOL PinkyPan1! I'm glad you were able to get to a point that you could take the "heat" without getting arrested for indecent exposure! :laugh: 7.5 miles, awesome work Girl. I think you burned extra calories wearing all that gear and then taking it off too. :wink: Seriously, I"m loving the cooler weather in my state too. Hasn't made it to the 40's yet, but I'm sure looking forward to that. :flowerforyou:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    miles: 82/100
    cal: 0

Alex, what has happened to your calorie count?
  • AnnofB
    Options
    5.01 miles walked today

109.52 miles walked to date

Wow Jean, you are really hoofing it. Super work. Is it getting cool in your neck of the woods? It's starting to here, thank goodness.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Tuesday:

3 DVD miles: 3 Miles Walk Your Belly Flat, 1 mini Walk Blaster walks

0 outdoor minutes.

Goal for September: To be determined

So far: 18 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 165outdoor minutes

So far: 25 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

Walk strong! :flowerforyou:

I am going to start counting my mini walks too. Good idea Mary!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 70 Miles

50 Miles done. Total minutes: 743

Walk Blaster Mini Walks 3

Stay Strong Pals!
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    thank you so much ladies!!!! I loved the dress and can see a huge difference in that one compared to the one I wore for my sons wedding. I had another nsv today. I was at work and today I wore a pair of fitted pants (size 16!!!) and a nice blouse. Usually I wear my baggy shorts and a baggy tank top but I was chilled today so wore pants. I was walking by my bosses open storage unit to check on a couple of units and my boss comes out and says can I help you miss, and I turned around and his mouth dropped open and he said I didn't recognize you..lol..I just laughed, he gave me a hug and said I have done an amazing job. Little things like that make you feel good.

Oh and today I finally got rid the rest my fat clothes. I had 8 pairs of new jeans, size 20, that are way too big, and I mean falling down big, I can pull them down without unbuttoning them. They were not cheap jeans so had been hanging on to them. My daughter in law tried them and they fit her beautifully. I need to hem them for her but other then that they looked nice. so now they are out of my closet.

136 miles with Leslie to date

3 miles outside

61 miles outside to date

197 miles total /goal 165 Made my goal!!!!!

Happy Walking!!!!
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in this month too...I have found that when I try for miles it appears to be overwhelming for me, my mind just goes crazy thinking about "miles" so last month I changed to minutes and that seemed to work a lot better. Since I started that new process a bit late I didn't make my goal but I was close.

So this month my goal is 1000 minutes. :flowerforyou:

**2essie/Ann/Pinkypan this is double my minutes from last month :happy:

160 walked today
    120 (9/13 & 9/14)
    140 (9/7-9/11)

Balance: 580
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 91/100
    cal: -200
  • lidenalex
    Options
    AnnofB wrote
    [/quote]
    Alex, what has happened to your calorie count?
    [/quote]
    I have had some private problems lately (who hasn't?) so I lost my motivation. Means that I've been eating too much and exercising too little :sad:. I haven't been reading lately either and I know from experience that when I start to read I get my motivation back. Just now I'm trying to hang on so that I can get back to the good old days.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    sept 14

The wedding was wonderful!!! I am waiting on pictures right now, as soon as I see some posted I will grab them and post them here. I took a few of the ceremony but not of me. I know there are pics of me out there, just waiting for them to be posted. The professional pics will be in in 8 weeks. My Bils left today, and my Vegas friends leave tomorrow. Life will get back to some kind of normal again. I was very happy to get my morning walks in. My Bils were afraid I would make them walk with me..but I didn't. It was so nice to have people not even recognize me at the wedding. Most I haven't seen in a year since my sons wedding so they were surprised. I kept hearing the word skinny..I am not skinny by any stretch of the imagination but it was nice to hear..lol..I am down 93 pounds and would like to lose between 47-52 pounds more. I will be happy to lose another 7 by the beginning of the year,

bandit5125, Oh my goodness, that dress is so very gorgeous! And you are so beautiful rocking your fabulous dress in Onderland (I mean at the wedding :heart: ), That is too funny that your Bils were afraid that you would take them walking with you :laugh: Even though they didn't go walking with you they will forever have that good example of the possibility of a healthy change for themselves also, and maybe one day it will bear fruit in their lives when they take the first step to fitness.

Amazing NSVs during the wedding :drinker: : not being recognized :noway: and hearing positive comments :flowerforyou: .

I like that you are already planning your next goal :drinker:

Thank you for being a part of our walking group. These kind of posts are so encouraging to all of us :flowerforyou: . Well done and congratulations on your daughter's marriage, and all your many NSVs this past weekend :heart: .