Leslie Sansone September 2014 Walk Challenge

Options

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Monday!! I walked 7 miles this morning. It was a cold 45 degrees and I loved every minute if it.

47.5/154
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Week of Sept. 14th.

21.75/25 week
    54.25/125 month

I walked with Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles DVD and the normal everyday walking.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    6.01 miles walked today

101.59 miles walked to date
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 76/100
    cal: -100
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    Sunday: No planned exercise

Monday:

3 DVD miles: 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk, 3 mini Walk Blaster walks

0 outdoor minutes.

Goal for September: To be determined

So far: 15 Leslie/ or other walking DVD miles

So far: 165outdoor minutes

So far: 24 mini walks from Walk Blasters DVD

@ MichelleMinus, amazing morning plus evening miles! :drinker:

@ PinkyPan1, you're getting some of those additional miles in :wink: We are back into the 90s :sad: . Enjoy your cooler weather!

@ AnnofB , thanks for the reminder not to tilt back when I kick.... I needed that :noway: You are more than 1/2 to goal!

@ alex, you are quietly always adding in that awesome mileage and are 3/4 toward your first goal :happy: .

@ 2essie, fantastic combination of indoor/outdoor miles :drinker:

@ zichab, I always call the combo of warm up/ cool down and a number of blue miles my Blue walk :wink: . Love that mile also.

@ supplemama, happy to hear that your Dad is continuing to improve, even if slowly :heart: . Please continue to care for yourself hon :flowerforyou:

@ handbagfan, glad that you are back to walking again!! Every mile walked is a win-winin for your health and fitness :smile:

@ KymGreer92, Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles is an awesome DVD :wink: . You are doing great!

Walk, Walk, Walk..... :flowerforyou:
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    LOL I tried the v step today....goodness I think I discovered I have 2 left feet. It was fun trying though but certainly glad no one else was with me:blushing: .
    Saturday 2 miles outside
    Sunday 4 outside
    today 3 DVD miles
    20/75
    Sun is shiny....its a beautiful day for a walk.
    Deb
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    sept 14

8 advanced miles with Leslie

111 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

55 miles outside to date

166 miles total /goal 165

sept 15

8 advanced miles with Leslie

119 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

57 miles outside to date

176 miles total /goal 165 Made my goal!!!!!

Happy Walking!

The wedding was wonderful!!! I am waiting on pictures right now, as soon as I see some posted I will grab them and post them here. I took a few of the ceremony but not of me. I know there are pics of me out there, just waiting for them to be posted. The professional pics will be in in 8 weeks. My Bils left today, and my Vegas friends leave tomorrow. Life will get back to some kind of normal again. I was very happy to get my morning walks in. My Bils were afraid I would make them walk with me..but I didn't. It was so nice to have people not even recognize me at the wedding. Most I haven't seen in a year since my sons wedding so they were surprised. I kept hearing the word skinny..I am not skinny by any stretch of the imagination but it was nice to hear..lol..I am down 93 pounds and would like to lose between 47-52 pounds more. I will be happy to lose another 7 by the beginning of the year,
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Sept Goal 70 miles
    9/1-Exercise TV-WAH- 1 mile + WAP 3 Fast Miles= 4 miles total
    9/3-Just Walk-5 Mega Miles=5 miles-9 miles total
    9/4-WAP Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=4 miles=13 miles total
    9/7-Exercise TV-WAH-1 mile (strength training day)=14 mile total
    9/8-Just Walk-Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes-3 miles=17 miles total
    9/11-Exercise TV=WAH-3 mile walk-3 miles=20 miles total
    9/13-WAH-5 Fat Burning Miles-5 miles=25miles
    9/15-Just Walk-4 Mile Power walk-4 miles=29 miles total

Bandit-isn't it fun when family see you and are not sure who you are? You have done a fantastic job losing the weight and getting fit! You deserve the kudos from them!

Tomorrow is rest and Wednesday is weight day so see you all again on Thursday! Walk Strong!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Goal 70 Miles

45 Miles done. Total minutes: 646
  • AnnofB
    Options
    LOL I tried the v step today....goodness I think I discovered I have 2 left feet. It was fun trying though but certainly glad no one else was with me:blushing: .
    Saturday 2 miles outside
    Sunday 4 outside
    today 3 DVD miles
    20/75
    Sun is shiny....its a beautiful day for a walk.
    Deb

Deb, it was probably that my instructions were clear as mud. You should have seen me at Zumba class. On second thought, it's a good thing you didn't you might have split your sides laughing! :blushing: It was a fun class and I sweated buckets and enjoyed it, but was constantly messing up-each song has a different set of moves and there's no instruction, you just have to jump in and keep going till you learn it. I had to quit though :sad: The music was just too loud.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    sept 14

The wedding was wonderful!!! I am waiting on pictures right now, as soon as I see some posted I will grab them and post them here. I took a few of the ceremony but not of me. I know there are pics of me out there, just waiting for them to be posted. The professional pics will be in in 8 weeks. My Bils left today, and my Vegas friends leave tomorrow. Life will get back to some kind of normal again. I was very happy to get my morning walks in. My Bils were afraid I would make them walk with me..but I didn't. It was so nice to have people not even recognize me at the wedding. Most I haven't seen in a year since my sons wedding so they were surprised. I kept hearing the word skinny..I am not skinny by any stretch of the imagination but it was nice to hear..lol..I am down 93 pounds and would like to lose between 47-52 pounds more. I will be happy to lose another 7 by the beginning of the year,

You've done an amazing job Louann. Enjoy those compliments! I know you are going to reach your goal. :flowerforyou: Looking forward to those pic's.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    So excited! I received Leslie's Walk Blaster's dvd and 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs by Jessica Smith. Can't wait to peel off tte film and shove them into my dvd. So ready for a change. :wink: :wink:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    You're doing so well in spite of your injury Mary! Bounced back and hit the road marching... :laugh:
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Goal 60 miles

10 miles done
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So excited! I received Leslie's Walk Blaster's dvd and 10 Pounds Down Cardio Abs by Jessica Smith. Can't wait to peel off tte film and shove them into my dvd. So ready for a change. :wink: :wink:

Cardio Abs looks like a fun workout! Ordering Walk Blaster's today :D
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Goal 70 Miles

46 Miles done. Total minutes: 678

Did the Advanced 32 minute Walk Blaster routine Wow. That was a sweat fest. I like this a lot. Lot's of different moves. The crew is nice. Set looks good too. :bigsmile:
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 80/100
    cal: 0
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    2.92 miles walked today (that isn't going to get it done). Just felt tired today.

104.51 miles walked to date
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    4 DVD miles
    1 at work
    total 25/75\
    Deb
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    9 advanced miles with Leslie

128 miles with Leslie to date

1 miles outside

58 miles outside to date

186 miles total /goal 165 Made my goal!!!!!

I posted a couple of wedding pics, they are not the professional ones, just a few some family took.