Goal 70 Miles

30 Miles done. Total minutes: 453
  • KymGreer92
    KymGreer92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Week of Sept. 7th.

32.5/25 week
    32.5/125 month

I walked with Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles DVD & Exercise TV / Start walking at home 2 miles w/Leslie Sansone on YouTube. I reached my 15,000 steps goal.

I'm starting off slow this week. I had a stomach thing going on but I feel better now. I'm starting back up again.
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Today 2 miles.
    Total 8/75
    Its a great day to take a walk!
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone ,:happy:
    hope your miles are going well. I'm struggling at the moment - been feeling really off colour recently and full of a cold so not much walking done BOOOOO.:ohwell: Hopefully starting to get back to normal. What a lovely friendly bunch of people are here, thank you. XX

Thanks for your logging advice too, sounds a good way.
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    8 advanced miles with Leslie

86 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

48 miles outside to date

134 miles total /goal 165

company arriving for the wedding so outside walking will be tough to get in. I will get in my indoor workouts though.

Happy Walking!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    @ supplemama, I am so sorry to read about how ill your father is. Am praying for him and also you. I hope that you get a few miles in as you find the time or maybe if possible find some places that you can take a break and walk in or around the hospital. {{{Hugs}}} :heart: .

Oh my dear thank you so much, you are very kind :flowerforyou:

Goal for September: 75 miles
    To date: 7 miles
    Left: 68 miles
  • schafmom
    Options
    Supplemamma
    Glad to hear your dad is doing better....its stressful when a parent is ill. Stress is probably the biggest factor in your weight gain now so don't be so hard on yourself. Walking is a wonderful way to release some of that stress so even a few trips up an down the hospital hall may make a huge difference.
    I will keep your father in my prayers, hope he improves quickly.
    Deb
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing this lovely morning? Remember, eat less, move more. Easy. :laugh: This is going to be my mantra now
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning Walkers. Not only did I get to walk in the rain once again but I managed to walk 8 miles this morning. Woot! Woot! I feel awesome. I told my self that I was going to walk until my body said "stop." My tracker states 8.07mi. walked in 2:16:33 and I burned 522 calories at an average pace of 16:55 per mi. This the furthest I have ever walked and I am proud of myself. I have been under stress for the past few days and I decided to leave it all at the park this morning. Ha!

24.5/154
  • lidenalex
    Options
    miles: 67/100
    cal: -900
  • lidenalex
    Options
    PinkyPan wrote:
    My tracker states 8.07mi. walked in 2:16:33 and I burned 522 calories at an average pace of 16:55 per mi.

Awesome :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • schafmom
    Options
    @Pinky wow great walk and good on you for leaving your stress at the park.
    So did 1 Leslie mile and 2 at work miles. Loving the new walk DVD I did the red mile today and I think its my new favourite....although yesterday my favourite were the yellow and green. Oh guess I'm just loving all 5.
    Have a great day all!
    Deb
    11/75 oh dear I may need to reset my goal to a much lower number
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Goal 70 Miles

34 Miles done. Total minutes: 511

Stay :glasses: And Keep WALKING!!!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Week of Sept. 7th.

32.5/25 week
    32.5/125 month

I walked with Fast and Firm 4 Really Big Miles DVD & Exercise TV / Start walking at home 2 miles w/Leslie Sansone on YouTube. I reached my 15,000 steps goal.

I'm starting off slow this week. I had a stomach thing going on but I feel better now. I'm starting back up again.

Kym - 15,000 steps, that's amazing. Glad you are feeling better now. :smile:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Good morning Walkers. Not only did I get to walk in the rain once again but I managed to walk 8 miles this morning. Woot! Woot! I feel awesome. I told my self that I was going to walk until my body said "stop." My tracker states 8.07mi. walked in 2:16:33 and I burned 522 calories at an average pace of 16:55 per mi. This the furthest I have ever walked and I am proud of myself. I have been under stress for the past few days and I decided to leave it all at the park this morning. Ha!

24.5/154

Well done PinkyPan1!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    How is everyone doing this lovely morning? Remember, eat less, move more. Easy. :laugh: This is going to be my mantra now

Hello Jean... You're doing great! And you can't disagree with that mantra. At least if you want to lose weight you can't. :smile:
  • AnnofB
    Options
    8 advanced miles with Leslie

86 miles with Leslie to date

2 miles outside

48 miles outside to date

134 miles total /goal 165

company arriving for the wedding so outside walking will be tough to get in. I will get in my indoor workouts though.

Happy Walking!

Louann, I bet you will have withdrawal symptoms if you have to miss a workout, :laugh: Seriously, have fun, eat some wedding cake and know that you'll be right back marching when it's over. You got this.
  • zichab
    zichab Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Sept Goal 70 miles
    9/1-Exercise TV-WAH- 1 mile + WAP 3 Fast Miles= 4 miles total
    9/3-Just Walk-5 Mega Miles=5 miles-9 miles total
    9/4-WAP Walk Slim-4 Fast Miles=4 miles=13 miles total
    9/7-Exercise TV-WAH-1 mile (strength training day)=14 mile total
    9/8-Just Walk-Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes-3 miles=17 miles total
    9/11-Exercise TV=WAH-3 mile walk-3 miles=20 miles total

TexasGrdnr-:laugh: On my cardio days, I tend to say, "What Leslie walk do I feel like doing today and which one is an absolute NO!" :noway: You can almost tell how much energy I have by the ones I choose! However, I do get bored easily and if I mix them up, then they are kind of new and fun again. Listening to everyone talking about the red mile and green mile has got me interested popping that DVD in tomorrow and doing a couple of miles after I strength train. I'll see how much energy I have left! :wink: As Leslie says, I have to keep surprising the muscles-use them or lose them at my age! :bigsmile:

bandit5125-take those wedding guests with you and show them how we folks in "onderland" stay fit and svelte! :laugh: You are rocking the miles even with a wedding to manage. You are amazing!:flowerforyou:

pinkypan-Oh my gosh a 16 minute miles for 8 miles???? Holy Smokes that is phenomenal! I can do a 15 minute mile, but 3 is about the limit if I want to live to tell anyone about it. :blushing: My hat is off to you! Great Job! :drinker:

I am doing "Walk it Off in 30 Days" because I have to get back to the weights-summer is over :ohwell: As a result, my miles are not as high as I anticipated. I always forget how much weight training exhausts me when I start it back up each fall. However, my walks will pick up again toward the end of the month. Keep Walking Strong Everyone!
  • Leena1119
    Options
    Hi walkers. i recently got a fit bit and started with leslie sanson'e dvds. i have a LOT of weight to loose, however i am able to do the 4 mile super challenge.I have two DVDs - Walk it off in 30 days and Walk away the pounds (1-4Miles) This is what i have planned for the week:
    Mon - 3 miles
    Tues- 2miles
    Wed - 1 mile
    Thurs- 4 miles
    Fri- Off
    Sat- Burn 30 (Walk it off in 30 days)
    Sun - Burn 30
    Any suggestions? is this good enough to at least start with the weight loss process and then maybe increase.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    5.36 miles walked

75.38 miles walked to date