! Today's OMAD Meal (Post Your Pic Here) !

Options

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Looks like a manly meal if ever I've seen one!
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    sclb8jvplu6n.png

Orange chicken (Tempora-style) with Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies, blackberries, and strawberries. It's not a very manly thing to say, but I think this is a cute meal.
  • OMADTammy
    OMADTammy Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Looks good to me!!! Meat eater huh?
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    sclb8jvplu6n.png

Orange chicken (Tempora-style) with Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies, blackberries, and strawberries. It's not a very manly thing to say, but I think this is a cute meal.

Looks good. I do my Chinese honey chicken and general tso tempura style and it's awesome. Yes, very cute meal!!! Lol
  • JoeyCage
    JoeyCage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ya I didn't eat all the pork it WAS too much meat. But tomorrow's meal will have some fruits, man you got me craving some strawberries now haha
  • JoeyCage
    Options
    ya I didn't eat all the pork it WAS too much meat. But tomorrow's meal will have some fruits, man you got me craving some strawberries now haha
  • JoeyCage
    Options
    Before OMAD :0 lol

3r6zvvq8zgdo.jpg

After about 1 1/2 months of serious omad

nnzcs6pvdn02.jpg

• OMADTammy
    Options
    JoeyCage wrote: »

Yeah those strawberries look good but I cant have em :(
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    JoeyCage wrote: »
    Before OMAD :0 lol

After about 1 1/2 months of serious omad

Tremendous difference.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    These meals are making me hungry....they look soooooooo good. Joey, glad you joined us.
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    These meals are making me hungry....they look soooooooo good. Joey, glad you joined us.

Come on, now...let's see yours.
  • vinyladdict
    vinyladdict Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is how the BIG GUY likes to throw down after a long day!

Salad - Fresh lettuce, kale, spinach, wax peppers, bell peppers, shredded carrots, cucumbers, jalapenos, tomatoes, cracked pepper, and 2% shredded cheese. Light balsamic vinaigrette dressing (not over doing it).

Protein - Cream of mushroom/chicken soup + chicken and broccoli. The wife is going to make homemade cream soups the next time to make this dish even more healthy.

Beverage - One... ehhh... maybe two Yuengling Light lagers. 96 calories and a mere 8.5g of carbs for great taste.

Eating healthy is easy peasy. Drive it in you!

c28gutksg80p.jpg
  • vinyladdict
    Options
    zakox4l9fle6.jpg

Day 8 of One Meal A Day. Large salad with lettuce, spinach, kale, shredded carrots, jalapeños, bell peppers, wax peppers, tomatoes, 2% cheese, and light vinaigrette. Best part is to the left. Anna made homemade tortillas, pico de gallo, and fish. My tacos also have a strip or two of sriracha, spinach, and sour cream. Washed down with a Yuengling!
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    I can tell you are enjoying posting the pics almost as much as eating the food.
  • vinyladdict
    Options
    These were probably the best tacos I have eaten since we were in Mexico last year. Homemade tortillas are a slice of heaven.
  • vinyladdict
    Options
    84rlxt7jvgrq.jpg

Day 12 of OMAD (Sunday 3/29). This has to be the best pizza that my wife has ever made.

Homemade wheat dough using only six ingredients (Wheat flour, white flour, yeast, salt, sugar, and water). Toppings include pizza sauce, a mix of three cheeses (2% mexican, mozzarella, and 2% cheddar), diced peppers (jalapenos, wax, red bell, and yellow bell), turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni, diced mushrooms, diced tomatoes, and spinach. For the edges, she made a garlic butter after clarifying light butter in the skillet.

This pizza was beefy!

Ballpark nutritional info comes to: 600-700 calories, 80g carbs, and protein from the meats and cheese. I also had a healthy side of carrots, celery, and some ranch flavored light sour cream that I made. Washed down with two Yuengling Lights. Sunday would be considered our splurge day, but this pizza was homemade and as healthy as possible with the ingredients included.

Unfortunately, I didn't weigh in on my first day, but I felt as if I was around 345 based on how my clothes fit. Day 13, and I'm down to 336.8. Owning my life is a great feeling.

• arguablysamson
    Options
    Awesome. Looks mighty tasty.
  • JoeyCage
    Options
    now im hungry lol... :D
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    A nice slice of these cute cakes inspired by a creative 7-year-old, together with 4 venison sausage links, were today's meal.

mnae8uwgi80y.jpg