! Today's OMAD Meal (Post Your Pic Here) !

Options

Replies

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    My, my...you're going fancy today!
  • OMADTammy
    OMADTammy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My, my...you're going fancy today!
    Haha :smile:
  • arguablysamson
    edited February 2015
    Options
    5m06doaxf43j.png

Simple today. 1 large can of 4.5 servings (4.5 x 230 calories) of Chef Boyardee Ravioli = 1,035 calories + 170 for the peanut bar, cilantro (1.5 calories), and 4 strawberries (8 calories) = 1,218 calories.

Oh, then I had one Savannah Smiles Lemon cookie (+25 calories) = 1,243.

Gotta run!
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    I haven't had ravioli since I don't know when. I love the idea of it being filling and convenient.
  • OMADTammy
    edited February 2015
    Options
    fpysom66c4xv.jpg

Fish sandwich with tartar sauce, cheese and coleslaw, plain and salt and black pepper kettle chips, side of coleslaw, cashews. Dessert: Vanilla ice cream w/ pineapple tidbits and a banana. Drink: water Soooooooo I may of had a scoop more of the ice cream that I should. Let me tell u more was not better!!
    Calories est 1300
    See arguablysamson I got cashews like u. But I wish I had raw ones over those.

iwml5h3279w2.jpg
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    The last two days were splurge days, so I have no pics. Just got done with 5 waffles, a bowl of popcorn, chicken, Girl Scout Cookies, peanut butter, eggs and bacon, and, well, I forget...
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    The last two days were splurge days, so I have no pics. Just got done with 5 waffles, a bowl of popcorn, chicken, Girl Scout Cookies, peanut butter, eggs and bacon, and, well, I forget...

Sounds like a full couple of days....

• OMADTammy
    Options
    1yz3xuxuhmm4.jpg

Cheesy taco spaghetti, garlic bread, green beans. Will be having vanilla ice cream with a couple tablespoons of peanut butter as soon as I press send. Lol
  • OMADTammy
    Options

U ate 5 waffles at once? Or was this 2 days worth of food u listed?
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    OMADTammy wrote: »

U ate 5 waffles at once? Or was this 2 days worth of food u listed?

Yep, five at once, plus lots of other stuff. Have been tanking up for some more intense workouts. And I'm feeling good.
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    Wow... I can eat 1 waffle then I need a nap. Lol How long have you been working out on OMAD?
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    OMADTammy wrote: »
    Wow... I can eat 1 waffle then I need a nap. Lol How long have you been working out on OMAD?

Since May or last year.
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    lwcm8bdz5tdt.jpg

General Tso, jasmine rice, broccoli. Drink: Diet Pepsi
    Est calories 1000
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    VERY nice-looking meal!
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    VERY nice-looking meal!

It was delicious. Still working on perfecting the sauce..
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    ty5plq55clz7.jpg

Felt like having breakfast
    Cream biscuit, 2 fried eggs, fried potatoes, 2 sausage links.
    Drink: Orange juice
  • JoeyCage
    JoeyCage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    man I'm getting Jealous with all these good looking meals haha, I guess I'm going to have to join the crew and post my next meal tomorrow (later today) :D
  • OMADTammy
    Options
    JoeyCage wrote: »
    man I'm getting Jealous with all these good looking meals haha, I guess I'm going to have to join the crew and post my next meal tomorrow (later today) :D

Yeah!!
  • arguablysamson
    Options
    JoeyCage wrote: »

Please do.
  • JoeyCage
    JoeyCage Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    obqs8nwmngc1.jpg

It's not fresh and warm but once it is man it's legit. Gonna have 3-4 corn tortillas cut up the pork and chicken and put some homemade salsa tacos. The beans are borraco and some stuffed jalapeños. It doesn't look like a lot when you look at it but it makes at least 3-4 really stuffed tacos