Workout check-in thread: You October-y Lifting Heavy!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• symba1130
    symba1130 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I skipped Saturday and worked out Sunday so I guess technically it was a November workout, but here it is anyway...

Workout A
    Squat - Warm up + 4x5 @ 90lbs, 1x5 @ 95lbs (just wanted to see how much heavier it felt, totally doable for next workout)

Bench - Warm up + 5x5 @ 65lbs. I was supposed to be at 75lbs but I dropped back to work on form

SKIPPED ROWS! And Did DL instead
    1x5 @ 95lbs, 1x5 @ 115lbs, 1x3 @ 125lbs

My entire body is sore today!!!

• bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Great lifting ladies!!

Starting this week is when I will be adding weight to the Oly bar. I have used the OLy bar only for the first/past two weeks so I can master the form...let's see how it goes.

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Good lift today.

Squats 5x7 80lb (I was lying to you before when I've said 90lb, unintentionally!). Pretty pleased with the form.

OHP 5,5,5,5,3 46lb (These were a struggle, but the form was ok for the first four sets). Going to persevere with these.

Deadlift 5 back up to 134lb. Now that I'm comfortable with my form this is feeling easy and I think I should make some increases.

Now. I know it's not a competition. But today was the first time I was lifting heavier than someone else. There was an experienced lifter working with a friend, an older and taller man than me. He was deadlifting 67lb, think he did 2 sets of 3. (I was trying not to get caught watching).
  • TravelsWithHuckleberry
    Options
    They've started a November thread. Come on over!