Classes?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ASH0424
    ASH0424 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I will be taking the undergrad stats course I need from December-January through my old school and then moving over to my MA program where I will start Counseling 501 and an elective counseling course in February. I am trying not to freak out about stats as Math is NOT my strong suit!
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    This semester: Bio, Bio lab, Chem, Chem lab, Math, Composition, UCCP

Next semster: Bio2, Bio2 lab. Chem2, Chem2 lab, Math, Understanding music, Weight training, and UCCP 2
  • IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a first year Music with English student :P

For music I take performance skills, composition, music history and culture and counterpoint, harmony and analysis.
    Then I have Approaches the Literature and Introduction for Poetry and Drama for English

for anyone doing mixed modules make sure the departments work well together -.- only just got here and I have 4 major essays due...on the same day -.-
    music and english do not communicate well
  • Gator_13
    Options
    For all you in law school.... im an undergrad double major in psychology and criminology, about a 3.5 gpa at a difficult school, family has been trying to convince me to go to law school! How bad is it??
  • xtinydancerxx
    xtinydancerxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm entering my sophomore year, I'm an exercise science major, in the dance program, and following pre-med track.
    I'll be taking: Anatomy & physic
    Chemistry
    Religious studies
    EMT training course
    Ballet III, Ballet II, Adv Pointe, contemporary ballet, and I'm already pre-cast in a show. :) Whoo!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in my 2nd year of law school (and as of next month will be officially halfway done!! YAY!!) I got my BA in Criminal Justice and Writing.... I'm currently taking Federal Income Taxation, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Corporations, and Constitutional Law...

Wishing everyone luck with their classes and their fitness goals!! :)
    I'm walking (or should I say rolling in my wheelchair) down a similar road. I am praying for acceptance into law school. I'm starting my JR yr of undergrad studies, then hoping to study Disability Law at Texas Tech, so that I can help my fellow disabled citizen get what s/he deserves from life. I am about to finish a grueling American History class, then preparing to take such fun classes as basic Science and Writing Grant Proposals. Fun, fun, fun!:happy:
  • shapelyJ
    shapelyJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my third year of veterinary medicine :)

This years classes include:

Animal welfare, Constitutional knowledge and epizootiology
    Pharmacology and Toxicology
    Food safety
    Laboratory Animal Medicine
    Independent work in veterinary science
    Clinical Anatomy, consultation knowledge and Nutrition