6'0" here.................
  • Krissyraffo
    Krissyraffo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'11 and a half :) and yes the half counts lol <3
  • jendorf44
    jendorf44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2". I love being tall .... until I have to shop for pants :)
  • clean115
    clean115 Posts: 59
    Options
    5'10 and I won't let ANYONE tell me that I can't wear heels!!!
  • rockandroll87
    Options
    I am 5'10 but when i wear heels I am 6 foot!!!!!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    6 feet even. I'm so used to feeling like there are no women as tall as me that this is he coolest thing ever to see so many in one spot! I've always hated being tall (and never worn a pair of heels), but I think what I really hate is being tall AND fat. I feel so self-conscious about my overall size. Maybe just plain tall won't be so bad once the extra weight is gone!
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and I always wear heels. Love them. My husband is 6'4 so we're a nice match! We have 4 year old twins - the boy already is the height of a 6 year old, but my daughter is small for her age.... we'll see!!! lol

What I hate most is that apparently you can be tall OR you can be fat - apparently you cannot be both - according to the apparel industry anyway! They have finally just started making "tall" a mainstream sizing here in Canada.... but ever see any tall plus sized clothing??? I haven't. So you can get pants that fit, but they'll always look like capris. And don't even get me started on tights or pantyhose.

I am lucky to be back into "regular" sized clothing now, so I can get the longer inseams for pants.... BUT I am also blessed with long arms and broad shoulders. Oh, and big boobs. Nothing fits unless it's big and baggy or else tight and clingy. Tall women are GORGEOUS. Why don't designers want to dress us?????

I mean REALLY.

Sorry - small rant....!!! lol
  • TessyB
    TessyB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11". Guys always add an inch or two to their height. So I will ask a man how tall he is and he will say 6'1", and he will be way shorter than me! Why do guys do this? Am I the only one that has experienced this?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10. For the longest time I thought I was 5'11, but it turns out the nurse who measured me at my former primary care doctor's office was just far too short to see what the little bar said for all of those years! LOL It was interesting to all of a suddent "become" an inch shorter... but I've adjusted :smile:
  • sofinthesky
    sofinthesky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    6' and loving it, although when used to play volleyball always thought it wasn't tall enough haha
    also I'm afraid of high heels...
  • nofatkatski
    Options
    I'm 6'0, the hubby is 6'4 so my 4" heels work!! lol
  • nofatkatski
    Options
    I'm 6'0, the hubby is 6'4 so my 4" heels work!! lol When I can fit my fred flinstone feed in them!! lol
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" :) I only wear heel when me and the hubby go out. He is over 6 feet so I feel normal with him around other than that I'm wearing runners :)
  • serafinanus
    Options
    6 feet and a tiny bit !
  • talexis
    talexis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5"10 I wear facts mostly like comfort but don't mind heals. My partner is 6"9 so with heels I'm still the short one!
  • esteingruby
    esteingruby Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and wear heels to work almost everyday. Working in a field filled predominately filled with men, i feel like being the same height gives me an advantage! When I can look them straight in the eye, they get the point that I am their equal......not just a girl who can be "looked down on".

Love being a tall, strong, woman!
  • sweetebonyprincess
    sweetebonyprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    6ft daily i wear my flats.... But come weekends, special occassions i can be seen rocking my 4" heels.
  • misslizzygloom
    Options
    im 5'10 and wear heels all the time, the taller and skinnier the better ... I love how they complete an outfit and how they make my legs look....shame they rip my feet to shreds though as I am a size 11 but have to mostly wear 10 as thats as big as anywhere stocks...
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8''-ish (another "shorter" tall girl)
    All of my friends are much shorter than me though, so over the years my posture has been horrible because I find I'm always hunching over so that I don't feel like they're looking up my nose!

Like the rest of you though, I also have a ridiculously hard time finding clothes that fit.
    I normally just stick to wearing skirts or dresses because I have a small frame, so my pants are either always way too short, or my waist band gapes so that my pants reach my ankles. Shirts are hard to find too, everything either is long enough but looks like a potato sack on me, or is fitted but looks like a crop top.

My guy is only 5'11'', so I don't normally wear heels (although I'd love to, as I own about 36 pairs!)
    I usually just end up wearing flats everywhere.
  • couturekitty
    couturekitty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am so happy I've found this group :) I am 5'9 so I guess that makes me the shorter side of tall. I am currently in the 165-167 range and am looking to get down another 15lbs. I started at 176 back in February so I think I am making good strides. I also want to tone up a lot!