How tall are you?

Options

Replies

• AtomicLemon
    AtomicLemon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5'10" and I also love wearing heels. My wonderful hubby is only 5'5.5" but he professes to "love the view from down here." :happy:

I am 5'11" and husband is 5'6" :) He loves the view as well !
  • ruddyrunner
    Options
    6'3"
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    5'9 and wear heels daily! For some strange reason, I feel sexier in heels (don't judge me..lol)
  • xx_donna_xx
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 +wear heels occasionally when i'm going out. Hardly ever when im out with my 5ft 9 boyfriend lol
  • Rae1105
    Rae1105 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 5'11 I love heels but my feet don't like all the weight they have to support in them.
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm 5'9.25 lol and I love the way heels look but cant handle wearing them! Only on super special occasions! Maybe once I drop the next 35-40ish pounds there will be less pressure and I will try them again!
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm 6'1 and love it!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.25 lol and I love the way heels look but cant handle wearing them! Only on super special occasions! Maybe once I drop the next 35-40ish pounds there will be less pressure and I will try them again!
    They definitely get more comfortable as you shed the weight as there isn't as much pressure on the balls of your feet.
  • KBrushing
    KBrushing Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'11" and wearing 3" heels is about as high as I get. The new super heels trip me out!
  • mandirajoy
    mandirajoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'9"
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’9” and I have a torrid love affair with sneakers :love: lol. I wear flats and wedges on special occasions but I just can’t get the hang of heels, though I love the way they look. :blushing:
  • Tootie512
    Tootie512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and love my 4-5 inch heels!!
  • kgratz27
    kgratz27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im 6', have been that way since I was 14 & I love wearing heels and boots :)
  • jeanelld
    jeanelld Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and am known for wearing 4-5 inch heels at work. I had on flat boots today (super cute though) and everyone was calling me shorty :).
  • TiaD234
    TiaD234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10" as well, and I love to wear the heels that put me over 6 ft! Its great being tall!
  • scrapmonkey
    scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9.25" and have heels, but can no longer wear them (foot issues). Hubby is 5'8", but doesn't mind my height. I used to love wearing heels and towering a bit over my dad (who was 5'10"), but our old house was built for short people so I had to duck a lot, LOL.
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9.25" and have heels, but can no longer wear them (foot issues). Hubby is 5'8", but doesn't mind my height. I used to love wearing heels and towering a bit over my dad (who was 5'10"), but our old house was built for short people so I had to duck a lot, LOL.

Your post reminded me of the book 3 Men in a Boat, by Jerome K Jerome. In Chapter XVIII, the author is describing a pub on the Thames, just below Oxford.
    It would not be a good place for the heroine of a modern novel to stay at. The heroine of a modern novel is always "divinely tall," and she is ever "drawing herself up to her full height." At the "Barley Mow" she would bump her head against the ceiling each time she did this.

I am going to find that pub next summer, and I shall duck when I pass under the old ceiling beams. :laugh:
  • DoxieMama70
    DoxieMama70 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5'10 and love heels but don't wear them so much anymore because my feet will start to hurt. Actually that probably has more to do with the extra weight I've put on, but hopefully that will be gone one day now that I'm here!

I love that there are so many adorable flats out there now. I just think they look so good with leggings, and cute dresses.

I have owned plenty of 3 - 4" heeled shoes and boots, and I was 6'1 or 6'2 wearing them and loved it!
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Who knew there were so many tall women on this site! I am 6-2 and love when a girl can look me in the eyes!

And in the spirit of other's comments, maybe 6-4 in heels, hard to say as I have never tried it. :)
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    6'0 and i usually wear flats. play goalie for a lot of soccer teams. the height comes in handy!