How tall are you?

Options

Replies

• AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm 5'10 1/2" and I love love love being tall!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    5'10. I wear heels everyday to work so I am about 6' or more! LOVE!!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Uh...after reading everyones post I think I should leave this group. I'm 5'7 I thought I was tall but I guess not.
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 0" and after reading some of these posts, I have a new outlook on heels. I've always shied away from them (especially since my husband is exactly my height). I may just go get those high heeled boots I saw the other day.
  • clem7444
    clem7444 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2 and do wear heels. I definitely tower over my boyfriend and all the high school kids I torture on a daily basis. Barefoot Tess (Google) is a great website to buy shoes for those of us with big feet!
  • MissNothing130
    Options
    Just shy of 5'11" & LOVE heels, but never wear them as everyone I know is short. I hate being the tall one haha. But means I can carry extra weight that bit better so I'm not too annoyed ;D The 36" inseem can get a bit annoying when shopping, though..
    But yeah, YAY, more tall ladies. :)
  • LosingWeight2012
    LosingWeight2012 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5'10 here. I cant figure heals oout yet. Better luck with wedges
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    6' tall for quite some time now..... ;-) My soon to be x-husband is 6'8" so I wore heels quite a bit. Barefoot is my favorite status though!

I just moved to the south, which makes me officially a giant.
  • chebrielouise
    Options
    5`9" !
  • paulcer
    Options
    hmmm
  • paulcer
    Options
    learning how to work this thing.......
  • paulcer
    Options
    I am five foot ten. I rock the platform Nine Wests every chance I get. I even overheard someone at work say "she's too tall for heels". Whatever.

No way! They didn't say that!

What they meant to say was "she's so tall and commanding in heels that it makes us feel insecure."

Like you said, "whatever" Haha (Throws head back with joy in knowing how it feels to have all eyes on her when she walks into the room!)
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"11... serious leg length going on, I love accentuating them and I totally love to rock a great pair of heels!!!!
  • waanju
    waanju Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Last I checked, I'm a hair under 5 10. My feet can be squeezed into size elevens. :) Last summer I thought I broke my foot, and the doc who x-rayed it informed me that I'm still growing (at least foot wise)
    So I guess I'll end up taler than 5 10.
  • bballmom20
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and would love to wear heels however walking in them is a challenge for me. :grumble:
  • mimet
    mimet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, just joined. Im 5'9 and 1/2. When I was younger I wore heels (mainly wedge types) now that Ive gained weight and had an injury I havent worn them. Im looking forward to wearing them again! My boyfriend is 6"1. He definitely wants to be the taller one..whatever. Once I get back in heels, he'll have to deal!
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Just a teensy bit under 6' here and I love rocking my burgundy Fluevog boots (2.5"). I figure if I'm going to wear heels they better be quality! I have a 36" inseam, and found that some of the Gap x-long jeans are the perfect length, even with the added height. :smile:
  • naturegirl84
    Options
    I'm 5' 11 3/4" ! I always tell people "about 6-foot" lol!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11 3/4" ! I always tell people "about 6-foot" lol!

I'm 5' 11 3/4" also! I am as likely as not to tell people "about 6-2" lol!

I don't know a single man who doesn't lie about his height, including my own dear husband. I figure if men exaggerate on height, so must I. Otherwise there is no fair comparison!
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". I haven't worn heels in years offically because I'm already tall enough but mostly because being as overweight as I let myself become, I soooo did not want to draw extra attention to myself. I'm still not a huge fan of heels in general because I haven't always been fully at peace with my height, but I also haven't not been overweight in years, so who knows how my confidence around extra tallness will be once I'm at or closer to my goal weight (well, size: I'm clearly putting on muscle that I've never had before, so I don't know what my goal weight really is yet). My mom is 5'9" and has had no issue with rocking heels her entire life; she, however, is very naturally slim and used to be a model. B*tch.

Kidding!! :devil: