How tall are you?

Options

Replies

• CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    5'10" here! I don't really wear heel that often, mostly because i'm ridiculously clumsy and i would probably break an ankle (or my neck) if i wore them a lot. thankfully i fell in love with and married a man that is 6'4" so if we're dressing up and i WANT to wear heels i can (without towering over him)... it's great! :smile:
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    I'm 5'10'' I like being tall untill I find a really cute dress that is way too short! I wear heels on occasion. They make me feel like a giant! I stay true to my ballet flats and flip flops!
  • Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    5'10" and love it! Wear heels every chance I get!
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looks like everybody is 5'10 so am I :happy:
  • DestinedDiva
    Options
    I'm 6'1" Wear heels nearly DAILY. My husband is only 5'9" and actually encourage the heels.
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    5'8, on the "short" end of tall ladies but all my friends are 5'5 so I certainly stick out. My bf is definitely shorter than I am when I put on heels. :0)

ditto I'm 5"8 but I wear in between 4-6 inch wedges quite often lol

I am 5'8 1/2 but I am beginning to love heels! I try to stick to heels that aren't that high.
  • Quennel1
    Options
    Im 5 feet 8 & 1/2 inches tall. I love heels especially stillettos but for the life of me I cant walk in them lol. Hopefully that will change in the future.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    6 foot tall here and the taller the heel the better. I pretty much have all sizes heels and wear them almost everyday :)
  • TracyB25
    Options
    5'9" and love wearing heals...I feel like I stick out like Shrek when I do, but I try not to care!

DITTO here!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    5'10" or 5'11", and I love heels, but only a few inches. I can't handle the mega high ones!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I am 6 foot tall and will admit sometimes its a drag. It is so hard to find pants!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    5'9"...have always felt kinda awkward being tall, especially since all my friends are 5'3"! But as I have grown older, I am becoming more at peace with my tallness :)
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 5'9" - I do love to wear heels although get a little upset having to bend down to talk to my smaller mates lol!! I'm a UK 6 in shoes so I guess I've got small feet?!
    Apparently a UK6 is the equivalent of a US8 in shoes. Like me, do you find that your balance is AWFUL? I feel like my feet should be bigger to accommodate my height.

Surprisingly I'm still upright after several bevvies and wearing 4" heels lol!!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    5'9" and it's nothing for me to put on a 5" heel!!!
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am six feet tall. I like wearing heels, but don't wear them very often.
  • Gamino22
    Gamino22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" and wear hill occasionally. My boyfriend just bpught me am awesome pair of boots that give me a good 2" on him!
  • CoastieGMWife
    Options
    5'11.5 here. Most of my height is in my legs making clothes shopping difficult :p
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" & I love being tall! :happy:
  • MrsCassieThreatt
    MrsCassieThreatt Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am five foot ten. I rock the platform Nine Wests every chance I get. I even overheard someone at work say "she's too tall for heels". Whatever.
  • MyTomorrow
    Options
    I am 5ft 9in and I think heels are super cute. I rarely wear them though. My husband is 5ft 9in.

Kudos to those of you who rock them regularly.