How tall are you?

Options

Replies

• ogosun
    ogosun Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    me too 5 8 not on the tall end (wish)... can't live without my 4 1/2 inch heels..... the only thing i can walk in that is comfy....
  • theGrlNextDior
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I am dating a 6'11" man :]
  • Kermit1976
    Options
    5'9 I have always looked down on people .. what a saying lol.. but in a good way..... Heals are the hindrance of my life. most shows come with heals.... I feel i am tall enough as it is with out adding more height... I am taller than most of my family.. except my brother...
  • samatalma
    Options
    5'9.5".
    My poor child is going to be a giant cause her daddy is tall too! Over 6 ft.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and well over 6ft with heels, I love being tall .. but I need to find a date who I can wear my heels around and not tower! AKA 6'3 and up, boys!
  • tan_thin_healthy
    Options
    I am 5'11, I love it. I usually don't wear heels, but I love being tall. Has it's advantages.
  • CatS13
    CatS13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, and I wish that I could find heels that dont hurt my feet so much!! I'm hoping that as I get thinner heels won't hurt so much, as there will be less weight supported by my poor feet! I love the look of heels, and I'm going to buy some really expensive ones to wear every single day when I hit my goal!!! ;)
  • slamazon
    slamazon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1 and currently weigh 178 pounds give or take ... I haven't weighed myself in three weeks 'cause I am thoroughly enjoying some food and drink over the holidays. I am going 'back on the wagon' in January to continue my weight loss journey.

starting weight --> 235
    current weight --> 178
    goal weight --> 170

I should also add that I LOVE heels!!!! I wear 3-5 inch heels regularly!!!
  • Danielle518
    Danielle518 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'11....no heels ever
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    5'9 I don't even own a pair of heels but when I reach my goal weight I plan to purchase some!
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9, I dont usually wear heels.... makes me feel like i stand out and i don't like being stared at. lol. guess i should get over it eh. props to the girls who have the guts to wear them. :0)
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    5'11
  • Cressida04
    Cressida04 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 1" and wear heels regularly to work and to go out. I get comments all the time about how tall I am, which used to bother me when I was younger. Now, though, I've learned to love it! :happy:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" it use to really bother me but really dont care anymore. It certainly helps with the weight. Nobody ever guesses that you weigh as much as you do...:laugh:
  • ewinkelly
    Options
    I'm 5"10" (and a half). I used to NEVER wear heels. I wear 4-5 inch heels all the time now. I'm a giant - and I don't care!
  • alisadee
    alisadee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im 5'11 and 1/2 I have not wore heels in a while, but I think things will change.
  • OKfreebird
    OKfreebird Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10. I wear heels on special occasions.
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"
    Everyone always thinks I am taller....guess I am with shoes :)
    Love heels, just wish I had feet that would let me wear the pretty ones!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    5'11" here! I still wear heels on occasion, too! But I definitely feel a bit giant-like when I do!

Me too! 5'11 and wear them occasionally, but feel huge when I do!
  • lorification
    lorification Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I never wear heels. I've always been tall and have never had a boyfriend that was taller than I am, so I've never bothered with heels. Flats all the way!