How tall are you?

Options
fbmandy55
fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
I'm pushing 5'10". I wear 4+ inch heels often that easily put me over 6 feet.

Replies

• skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Pushing 5'10'' too - - couple weeks back I wore heels for the 1st time in years (i has an itty bitty hubs) and it was so much fun. And of course I had to go 4+ inches too, haha! If you're going to be tall - mfkn flaunt it!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    5'9 here and always in flats.. Can never get the hang of high heels!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    5'10" and I also love wearing heels. My wonderful hubby is only 5'5.5" but he professes to "love the view from down here." :happy:
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    5'8, on the "short" end of tall ladies but all my friends are 5'5 so I certainly stick out. My bf is definitely shorter than I am when I put on heels. :0)
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    5'11" here! I still wear heels on occasion, too! But I definitely feel a bit giant-like when I do!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and 3/4 of an inch (the doc refuses to round up). I guess that makes me the tallest woman here. At least so far. I never wear heels and I kind of hate it because those styles are so much cuter than what you can get in flats.
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    5'10" here, and I cannot seem to be able to wear heels, so kudos to you guys!! :)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    5'9"...could never walk in heels..that **** takes coordination!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    5' 9" and rarely wear heels, I like my comfy granny shoes. Although if I head out then I wear heels, the DH is 6'2" so he'll always tower over me :)
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5" and I usually avoid heels except for dress up occasions. BUT I have been thinking that I should change that and rock some cute shoes even if it is painful.
  • pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    6 foot even here! Only wear heels for special occasions, LOVE me some flats!! haha :smile:
  • Shabambam
    Shabambam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" here and I LOVE heels. I broke my foot October 2010 and haven't been able to wear them since. My doc says I should be able to wear them with no problem once I lose weight. I am using that as motivation...lol!
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    5'8, on the "short" end of tall ladies but all my friends are 5'5 so I certainly stick out. My bf is definitely shorter than I am when I put on heels. :0)

ditto I'm 5"8 but I wear in between 4-6 inch wedges quite often lol
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    5'10", love rocking the big heels! I have a hard time finding comfortable flats - I have much much MUCH better luck with heels :smile:
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10, same height as my boyfriend, but I wear heels anyway. I adore being tall
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    5'10.75" according to my doctor, but I'm really closer to 6' it seems.

I envy you ladies with the confidence to wear heels! I love them, but I feel so massive.
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hey all! :) I am 6 ft. love being tall! :)
  • ShmiSkywalker
    ShmiSkywalker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and have no issues with it what so ever! Except for the fact that shorter gals seem to like that tall guys too, leaving us with the shorter ones. :laugh:
  • follownocrowd
    follownocrowd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 5'11" and LOVE to wear heels! I wear heels all the time! I love that my height turns heads!
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    6' baby!